collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: LAST WEEK! G1/2 Ponies STILL looking for new homes, can you help? (PICS inside)  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
My last date for receiving payment for pony items from this thread will be April 18th, 2016 This is to allow me to ship them before I go back to London.

I am home for a few weeks and am hoping to find these poor homeless ponies a forever home. About half of them are from childhood collections from which I have acquired them. I do not use any chemicals on ponies for cleaning and I do not remove heads, so leave that up to new owners if deemed necessary.

I will be sending ponies to Ebay but I wanted to give Arena people the first shot.

Prices are in £ and $US but I will also accept payment in Euros at relevant conversion rounded up to the nearest Euro. US prices are converted from current existing exchange rate from the £ rounded up to the nearest whole dollar.

I post from the UK. Shipping costs are roughly in this vein:

IN the UK - Signed for first class is £4.40 and second class £3.95. I can send up to six ponies for this same price within the UK.
International prices can be found here on the Royal Mail site:
http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Royal-Mail-UK-and-international-parcel-and-letter-prices-30-March-2015.pdf
Please note that tracking is not automatic in the UK, you will have to pay extra for tracking. I recommend tracking, especially on higher cost items.

1 adult pony in a box is about 200g. Each additional pony adds at least 100g to the weight of the box.

Please no international orders that total less than $10 USD.

Links to more pics of the ponies can be found here:
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/trade/
All images under the names of the relevant ponies. Please feel free to ask questions. I have been as detailed as possible but everyone has their priorities and I am fine doing more pics or answering other things.

Adult Ponies

Shady (Movie Star, 1987)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shady is clean and her hair is uncut. There is still some wave to her hair, although it feels kinda dry. She has tail rust and I am fairly sure she needs a thorough internal cleaning, which I am not going to attempt as it would require breaking the seal. She doesn't have marks on her body but her overall colour suggests to me that she could use internal cleaning. Her eyeliner is black.Her symbols are intact but show a little wear. She has a few specks of white on her leg which may come off.
Price: £4 ($6)
Spoiler

Magical Breeze (MM Windy) (Magic Message Pony)

Magical Breeze (US: Windy) is in decent condition for one of this set. Her hair is uncut and still curly, although messy and there is something wild and eighties-ish going on with her mane! Her symbols are still largely intact, although there is the usual damage to the top layer of the tree, and I have tried to photograph this. Her body is generally good with light playwear. An overall nice pony.
Price: £3 ($5) SOLD AND SHIPPED
Spoiler

Tootsie (Groom & Style, 1985)

I would really like this pony to get a home, especially since she's been sitting in my box a while. Tootsie is in pretty decent condition. Her hair is uncut and mostly silky, and her body is clean with light playwear. Her most significant flaw is the spot of discolouration within her symbol, which is pink and unfaded.
Price: £3 ($5) SOLD and SHIPPED

Sky Rocket (Twinkle Eye, 1986)[/b]

Sky Rocket is in okay shape. Her hair is nice and silky but has lost its original curl. Her eyes have been rubbed so the pearly sheen is no longer covering them completely - I would say about 50% rubbed? She has some faint marks on one cheek which may come off, and also a couple of brown spots which probably won't, either side of her neckline. Also one below one ear. Symbols are good, hair is uncut and body is otherwise clean.
Spoiler

Confetti (Wedding Bells)- European shy pose version

Confetti is very cute, but shows signs of being played with. Her symbol is the glitter only version and shows some wear, which is common with this pony. Her body is not as white as it should be and she has some general overall playwear. Her hair is uncut, I think, though not totally sure whether her mane has had a very minor trim. Hair is silky.
Price: £4 ($6) SOLD AND SHIPPED

Chatterbox - Sweet Talking Pony.[/b]

In terms of the pony herself, she is in nice shape. No major marks, light wear to her body. Her hair is silky and uncut but a bit messy and could use a good grooming. Her symbols are intact.I have not had a chance to test her in terms of her speaking. Right now she is mute, so either the batteries she has are flat, or there are no batteries, or she no longer works. She doesn't feel heavy enough to have batteries inside but I haven't had time to investigate. I can't see any sign of rust or damage around the outer fixing but because I haven't tested her, I don't know if she still speaks or if she does, what language.

Playtime (Playschool Pony - European exclusive)

Playtime isn't too bad. Her major flaw is a permanent mark on her rear hoof which you can see more clearly in the other pics but is visible in this page picture. Her hair is uncut although it is a tiny bit rough at the ends it is mostly silky. Her symbols are okay, as her eyes and freckles. She shows light wear other than the permanent mark on her hoof.
Price: £7 ($10)

Blossom CF

This is actually a nice example of Blossom. She isn't particularly discoloured, her hair is not cut and nor is it frizzy. Her mane is a bit messy but not permanently damaged. Some light symbol wear but nothing major. General overall wear for her age but one of the nicer examples of this pony.
Price: £3 ($5)

Baby Ponies
Spoiler

Baby Sister Sweet Celebrations

Baby Sister Sweet Celebrations is in good played with condition. Her hair is clean, silky and uncut, but as wild and crazy in its styling as my own childhood one (I think it's a feature of the pony in general!) Her symbols are still intact and there are no major marks, but she has a general air of played-withness about her that I cannot quite quantify. Sold only as part of the European family release.
Price: £7 ($10) SOLD
Baby Lickety Split (First Tooth Baby, 1987)[/b]

Baby Lickety Split has uncut hair, but her mane is a touch mad. And by that I mean very mad. It also feels a bit rough, and has lost its curl. It is still pinky, though. Tail is less mad and has some curl, also pink. Her tooth has surprisingly little rub to it, just a tiny bit. She rattles a little bit but her tail isn't loose and I can't immediately see signs of inner damage or dirt - that's for someone more skillful than me to investigate. She has light playwear but her body condition is generally good, as are her symbols.
Price: £3 ($5)

Baby Lickety Split (Play and Care Set, 1986) - European exclusive

In my opinion this is the "real" Baby Lickety Split, although she is also the rarest version on account of her limited geographical availability;) She is in pretty decent shape. Her hair has faded some but is still pale pink. Her curls are gone but her hair is uncut. Her symbols are still pretty good, her freckles too. She shows some general light playwear as she has lived with kids, but I can't find any major issues like scribbles or bites on her. I would not call her perfect but she would make a nice addition to a collection.
Price: £20 ($29)

Baby Cotton Candy

Not bad. Her hair has faded some but is still faintly pink and has some semblance of the curl. Can't see any sign of haircut. Body shows some light wear from playing but no ink marks I can see and symbols are still present. I would not call her a perfect pony but she is in pretty nice shape.
Price: £2/$3

Ponies sold as sets or with accessories

Baby Blossom with original accessories and UK box, 1985 insert

Baby Blossom is in very good condition. She is still very lavender in colour and shows light playwear. There is a faint mark by her symbol on her non display side. It might come off, but I haven't tried. Her tail is a little messy while her mane shows signs of original curl. She comes with her original UK style box (which is extremely hard to find in any condition, as it is 30 years old, and which also features Baby Cotton Candy and Baby Applejack!), rocker, aqua top bottle, pink brush, BABY necklace, rattle and 1985 UK insert. She is only missing her nappy, nappy box, sticker and ribbon.
The box is in good condition with some wear around the edges and some creasing from storage. It has no inlay. It has not been flat-packed but could be for packaging if necessary. The insert shows some wear from having been read a few times, but it has not been drawn on. The accessories are in good condition with some play wear. Sold as a set.
£18 ($26) set HOLD

Dancing Butterflies with UK original backcard

Dancing Butterflies is in pretty nice shape. I've had lots of minor batch variations on this pony come through my hands over the years from here in the UK - this one is curly haired and still has loose curls, mostly, although they have become a bit muzzed. I haven't tried to groom it, I will leave that to her new owner. She ha some light wear to her symbol and a pink dot on her display side wing which looks like it may be a stray speck from symbol paint, not sure if it's always been there. She has some light dirt around her feet and a faint blue speck on her stomach. Her card is the original UK release card for this set, which is very difficult to find and is her original card. It has some damage from where the bubble was removed and has had a horsehoe point cut out from it.
I will sell pony and card separately. Taking offers on them together, Dancing Butterflies alone is £4 ($6). Please note I will also trade the backcard separately for another backcard I don't have of similar rarity.
Spoiler

Megan and No Country Sundance (UK set, 1986)

Condition: Megan and Sundance come as a pair :) Sundance is a No Country version, which is normal for the UK release. She is in played with condition but still not awful. Her hair is unruly, which is common with NC Sundance, and could use some styling, especially in her tail. She has an indentation on her neck and a faint mark on her non display side. Otherwise she just has the general air of being played with about her. Megan is in great condition. At some point in her life, though, she has lived in a smoking home, as I can smell it on her clothing. It is not extremely strong but it is there. She is missing her hair ribbon, but she has the rest of her UK exclusive outfit (jumpsuit, wrap skirt and pink shoes) in clean condition. There are some loose threads around the ankles of the jumpsuit - again, a common thing with this release. This outfit was only ever sold with Megan in the UK.
Price: £12 ($17) for the set. SOLD

Tug/Salty with original hat, bandana and yellow frog brush

Tug came to me from his original childhood home here in the UK, where he seems to have been well looked after. His mane and tail are a little messy, his tail still has definite sign of curl. Most of his mane curl has gone but there is a tiny wave at the end. No part of his hair has been cut. He has a couple of specks on his back and there may be a faint spot on his one leg by his knee. His accessories are also in good condition. There are some loose threads around the edge of the bandana, but it is clean. The hat is in good shape but looks a little dirty in the hard to reach areas, may need a clean. The brush is in generally good played with condition. His hooves say Pat Pending.
Price: £32 ($45)
Spoiler

Mummy, Daddy and Baby Sister Apple Delight (US set)

I am selling these guys as a set because they came to me as a set from their childhood home and I don't really want to separate them after so long together. They are all made in China. They are in pretty nice condition overall, but the have been played with. Daddy has some curl left in his hair, though it could use some proper styling. He has a faint mark at the top of one leg, and for some reason he looks as though he's maybe been squashed a bit in the body, though it doesn't look deformed, he just seems thinner. His symbols are good but the yellow/orange paint is not evenly coloured all over, so one side may have faded. He has pink eye dots - I think this was factory done, though. Mummy's mane is quite pretty, though it could use some styling. Her tail has been half braided and the braid is still there.She is in good overall condition, her symbols show some slight bleeding and she feels kinda rubbery. Baby seems to be the most played with, she could use some cleaning as she has surface dirt issues (I have not had time to bath her). Her hair has been braided and the braid is still in, hair is uncut. She has some wear to her symbols but is mostly ok. Her tail was mispunched originally, she has a dent on her rump where the original marker was meant to be.
Price: £21 ($30) set. SOLD
Spoiler

Baby Lucky Leaf and Baby Leafy (set)

I love this pair! Lucky Leaf and Leafy are in great condition overall and I do not want to separate them, as they have been together for so long! Baby Lucky Leaf the unicorn is in nice clean shape. Her blush on her display side seems a little rubbed. Her tail retains factory curl. Her mane doesn't seem like it's been groomed much, either, though it is a bit wild (and it doesn't curl the same as my pony's does, so she may have lost curl). Hair is silky and uncut. Baby Leafy is in similarly good condition. Her hair feels a little like it's been conditioned and not rinsed properly, but it is not dirty or cut. No significant marks, although the blush on the non-display side seems a bit off-centre.
Price: £25 ($35) pair SOLD
Baby Pockets and Baby Hoppy (set)[/b]

Another nice pair, who I am selling as a set as it would be sad to separate them. Both are in decent shape, although Baby Hoppy the kangaroo has a few minor flaws that I will try to describe. Firstly, I think that part of her hair might have been cut. It doesn't show from a distance, but when I was photographing her, it looked like some tiny sections had been feathered. She also has an indentation on the back of her neck and some general overall light playwear. Pockets is in great condition. Her hair is lovely and silky and not cut. I can't find any major issues with her, please see the pictures.
Price: £25 ($35) pair

Baby YoYo with comb and bottle

Yoyo is in nice shape. Her hair is still pink and has curl, although it could use a proper style in the mane in particular. The only mark I can see is a dot over one symbol, otherwise she looks fine. She comes with her bottle and her yellow duck comb.
Price: £6 ($9)

Baby Lucky with bowtie

He feels a mite sticky, so you know what that means. I find this a common issue with Lucky :/. He is otherwise pretty clean and his hair is nice. He has his bowtie, but the elastic is shot and it could use a gentle clean.

Mint in Package Items

Petites MIB (Ponytail) - I have 2 of these sets, one in US/UK packaging and one in European packaging. £25 each or £40 for the pair. (I do have pictures of these, please do ask if you want to see them!)

UK release Backcards/Boxes - offers considered, will trade or sell.

Rosedust (UK flutter pony box, 1986 - good condition, no inlay)
Cherries Jubilee (UK card, missing horseshoe points and ticks on the back design)

I also have several G1 inserts and some accessories.

Other

Princess Golden Light (?)

I think this is her name, since I had her from France as a kid and I tend to think of her in terms of her french name for that reason. She is in good condition, no major marks or blemishes, but her hair tinsel is insane, making her hair quite in need of styling!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 10:48:52 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Nella

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ponies looking for new homes (G1,2), can you help? (PICS inside)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 08:18:37 PM »
I am interested in the Apple Delight family (I have the brother myself). Do you ship to Holland?
And in your link with pictures there are accessories too. Do you still have them? There are a couple I'm interested in.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:02:30 PM by Nella »
Link to my salesthread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,377651.0.html.

Link to my thread with available FTB's: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,394652.0.html.

No pony will be left behind! Please come check for the pony's in need of some TLC over here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397984.0.html.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 06:58:38 AM »
PMed you :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Anitas_Mom

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 10:33:02 AM »
Thanks

Handmade Plushies For Sale | Please PM me for Commission Information

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 10:46:48 AM »
If any of these ponies come off hold I'm interested in lucky and leafy and blossom

Offline Nella

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 12:17:50 PM »
The Slumber Party Gift Set (set of five ponies) is in a spoiler... probably not ment to be? ;)

Link to my thread with available FTB's: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,394652.0.html.

No pony will be left behind! Please come check for the pony's in need of some TLC over here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,397984.0.html.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 12:24:11 PM »
Ponies in spoilers are ones sold and shipped - though I need to take them down now I know they've safely arrived at their new homes :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Nella

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 12:28:26 PM »
Ahh... ok. Thought it was by accident.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 12:31:15 PM »
Nope, just my way of keeping track, but they've been taken out now as all have arrived at their new homes :) I like to leave the images up until I know they made it safely.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal