collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collection clear-out!  (Read 781 times)

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Collection clear-out!
« on: March 30, 2016, 03:26:03 PM »
Hi! I haven't been around here in a while. I'm not really into MLP anymore, unfortunately, and most of my collection is either collecting dust on my shelf or being stored in a bin. I will simply add a short description to each one and will provide pictures upon request. I currently don't ship internationally, sorry! And just as an FYI most of these things are dusty. Not dirty or anything, I just haven't moved them around in a while. Everything comes from a smoke free but pet friendly (dog + rabbit) home.

I have a ton of G3s, but I'm not ready to tackle that beast yet. They'll be added eventually.

I'm willing to trade for legitimate pokemon merchandise (mainly plushies, preferably pokedolls / actual pokemon center plushies as opposed to ones made by Hasbro and the like).

G4:
Plumsweet w/ accessories - Mint and was personally deboxed. ($25)
GITD TRU Zecora - MIB. $25
Original Fashion Style RD w/ accessories - Mint. $25
Original Fashion Style Fluttershy w/ accessories. Mint. $25
Canterlot 'Small' Luna and Molded Celestia - MIB. Top of box has dusty feel to it. It was like this when I received it. $40

G1:
Minty - Super nice. Soft, silky hair and no rubs of any sort. Only issues are her name written in very small text on her hoof (not visible on display) and tiny green paint specks on her chest from factory which could be easily removed. She has her original ribbon as well as her comb, but I'll need to rummage around to find the latter. - $15
Gingerbread - Very nice, especially for a Gingerbread. She isn't yellowed and she only has one light age spot on her inner edge of her lower flank. It isn't very obvious. Her hair is super nice and the pink stripe is bright, and also has that 'sweet' smell to it. The pony came from a lady who bought the ponies for her grandchildren and weren't often played with. $25
Sweet Stuff - Minor head / body discoloration. Only has one small age spot near her neck seam. Symbol has a small scuff. Her hair is unfaded and has a bit of original curl still left. Her eyes are super pretty and I can only see minimal, if any, coating loss. She includes her original ribbon. $20
BNG Pretty Vision - Her hair is silky and unfaded. She's in mint condition aside from two age spots, one of which her hair covers. The other is on her elbow and is faint and not super visible. Her mechanism works somewhat, but the tail usually gets stuck so I don't recommend it. $20 maybe?

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Collection clear-out!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 07:04:23 PM »
Hi, PMing you about Sweet Stuff!

hbosche

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 09:39:33 PM »
Hey, trying to snd a pm to you regarding plumsweet, zecora and fluttershy but appear to be having technical difficulties.

Nevermind, it went through. :-)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:42:09 PM by hbosche »

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 09:44:35 AM »
Whenever you're ready to part with your G3s, hit me up  ;) ^.^
Oh no!