collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 ponys 5.00 each sale! MH EAH Zelfs other thigns  (Read 427 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
G3 ponys 5.00 each sale! MH EAH Zelfs other thigns
« on: April 04, 2016, 09:40:29 PM »
hey guys  so i'm  needing to downsize and  i'm  selling a ton of stuff! becuae i  no longer have room and i need to consolidate.  and am   needing the $ for other things. 

so a few things.
1. i cannot do holds anymore if you  inquire about something  and agree to buy it you need to send payment immdetly or within a few hours.  if you cant afford it  please dont waste my time.  since i had a lot of people aks me to hold items and never paid.  the only expection to this is if  you bought soemthing that  was over 100.00 and you needed a day or two to get the funds.

2. I  often do payment  plans  for people who make large dollar purchases  or need to split it in two. thats fine  just let me know up front. please   dont agree to buy soemthing then give me excuse after excuse and string me along.  or make me "chase"  after you to pay me.

3.  all from  a  smoke free home. these ponys and items are from my personal colelction. i will tell you if there are issues with an item and   i will be up front about everyhting.   

4. paypal only.  I do combine shipping and i am reasonable to work with.

5. the prices are firm and in most cases  what i paid for them. and the lowest i will take (i can't afford to lose money)
the g3's i obvioiusly paid more for but i just need them gone.

ok  so I am having a liquidation sale of my g3's they are all 5.00 each Plus shipping you can  buy as many as you'd like.  and when   most of them are sold i will take new pictures.   just  circle the ones you wnat or   say which one it is the color and symbol or name. a couple have already been sold. the one in the beach outfit nad hte orange baby have been sold.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

then i have a Rare HTF Robecca steam doll that i had to have imported in.  that was not sold in the US.  turns out  that i'm  just    not that in love with her. just asking what i paid.  a real gem to have in your collection! selling for what i paid. 65.00 shipped in the US.
OR willing to trade her for a Set of MIB Power ponys FS.

Dragon games  MIB  darling Charming and her  baby  dragon  35.00 plus ship.

Ravens purple  dragon baby 10.00  plus ship

Zelfs Have got the squirrel
Flittabell joy drop Oceana all mib. 12.00 plus ship each   (petal and Cindy moo sold)

Loose ploomete glimmerwings
shes in mint  condtion 20.00 plus ship.

will add more stuff once this sells.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 09:36:14 AM by Lorelei Redfern »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal