TCB > Wanted!

Chelsea's Wishlist! Seeking G1 "Rainbow Ponies" and "So-Softs"

(1/10) > >>

Chelsea7:

Hello!

I finally got around to making this list. Since I completed my goal of collecting all of the Twinkle Eye, Perfume Puffs, and Tropical Ponies, I have now decided to move on and collect some of the easier-to-find ponies from the G1 era~

I am not a very picky collector, but I am looking for decent shape only So Softs; I recently had a bad experience trying to clean one.... Some flocking loss is fine but I am hoping to avoid ponies with giant bald patches. So if you have anything listed below and feel you would want to sell, feel free to pm me! I may be slow to reply but I will certainly get back to you!

At this time I am looking for US seller only
RAINBOWS I NEED:
Parasol
Moonstone
Sunlight
Skydancer
Windy
Starshine

Confetti
Tickle
Starflower
Flutterbye
Pinwheel
Trickles

SO SOFTS I NEED:
So-Softs
Buttons
Angel
Crumpet
Twilight
Paradise
Shady
Twist
Cherries Jubilee
Scrumptious
Cupcake
Wind Whistler
Magic Star
Best Wishes
Lickety Split
Lofty
North Star
Bangles
Skippety-doo
Heart Throb
Bouncy
Hippity Hop
Surprise
Ribbon
Posey
Truly
Gusty
Fifi
Taffy
Satin N' Lace

Please feel free to contact me if you have these, I am interested in buying from you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FSF I NEED:
Dara
Joelle

SWEET SIXTEENS
Corinne
Justine
Sarena
Ariel
Fallon
Janel

FEELIN FANCY:
Chloe
Joelle
Darci
Devan
Chantilly
Tamara
Jasmine

Josselyn
Cliff

ROYAL BEAUTIES:
Anya
Cleo

SONG STAR:
Bobbi
Janis
Jolene

SWEET SCENT:
Lalana
Gina
Shara

Taffeta:
I have a decent Blossom (CF), and I have a Cotton Candy (FF) in played with condition. I also have Confetti but it's the European shy pose one, not the walking pose one.

Blossom is here
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/trade/1blossom1.jpg
I don't think I have a picture of CC at the moment, but can get one. Confetti is here:
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/trade/confetti.jpg

I'm asking $5 for Blossom and $6 for Confetti plus shipping. I haven't even thought about Cotton Candy, though, since I don't have photos for her right now.

I am in the UK, so it depends on where you're buying from and whether you're buying internationally or would rather not :) Shipping can be expensive depending on location...

Chelsea7:
Hi! I am very interested in both ponies but leaning slightly more towards Confetti as she is in her UK pose~ I live in Taunton MA, I am not sure how high shipping will be from the UK
Let me know how high shipping cost is if you can calculate the international shipping price,, I am super interested in purchasing!

Taffeta:
Ok. It's gone 1am here now so I'll get them out onto the scales tomorrow and give you a quote. I ship to the US a lot so it's not a problem to do that :) I have a rough idea in my mind what it will probably be but I think I should check with the Royal Mail site to be sure, and I need a weight for that.

I'll PM you tomorrow :)

Chelsea7:
Sounds good! Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version