collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G2, G3, G4, non-MLP: FSF, Jellycat, plush. New ponies added 4/13!  (Read 682 times)

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
https://www.mercari.com/u/540638218?sv=0

I am starting the process of downsizing my sizeable pony and plushie collection to make it meaningful to me, and to set aside some $ as I now have two little boys and I am planning for their futures. This is my husband's Mercari account because I work 12-hour shifts that mean I'm sometimes unable to get to the post office myself during the shipping window, but all specific MLP questions will be referred to me. Feel free to ask for details or more pictures.

Update 4/13: I have now started on the massive undertaking that is listing almost all my loose G3's. If there is a particular pony you are looking for, message me and I will see if I have it. If you have good feedback I'm happy to sell off Mercari using Paypal G&S. Just give me a little time to figure out shipping.

Please keep a watch as I plan on listing more ponies in the future and will eventually work my way through G3, G2, G1, and G1 Nirvana ponies. I have excellent feedback here as a buyer from years ago.

All items come from a smoke-free, cat and dog friendly home. Vintage items may not be up to modern safety standards and are intended as collectibles, not for play by children.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 05:38:35 PM by Leopard_Print_Unicorn »
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
Re: G2, G3, G4, non-MLP: FSF, Jellycat, plush. New ponies added 4/13!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 05:40:25 PM »
 :frolic: ~Bump!~  :silly:
Formerly known as ponyRN.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal