collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which Disney dolls do you prefer: Hasbro, Mattel or Disney Store?  (Read 3235 times)

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Which Disney dolls do you prefer: Hasbro, Mattel or Disney Store?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2016, 09:07:55 AM »
...you know you're too old for this when upon reading this topic you find yourself asking 'What about tyco?!'

But then again they only did the little mermaid then everything went right to mattel...then it keeps flip-flopping every ten years or so.

Unfortunately when I think of disney store I think of the earlier, first editions...especially ariel, ugh, I find her at goodwill all the time. I think they used like, one head mold for all those dolls and none of them looked anywhere near close to the characters. I haven't seen the newer ones so much. Mattel was always my fav though, especially their '97 Ariel dolls...they were spot on, I don't know why they changed the head molds they never were quite the same. Not altogether bad, but not as nice either. I'll have to look into the newer disney stores ones since they seem to be getting a lot of love!

I didn't realize Hasbro had the license...again, doesn't surprise me that they tweaked it so much, that's their thing after all. Not terrible...but yet off looking.

anyways sorry to bump up an older topic, I just found every ones thoughts interesting. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Re: Which Disney dolls do you prefer: Hasbro, Mattel or Disney Store?
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2016, 02:12:50 AM »
Wow, I didn't even know about Tyco. Thanks for your interesting thoughts! I'm enjoying reading everyone's comments too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal