collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Chibi Adopts CLOSED  (Read 1414 times)

Offline DressesForBrushablesTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
Chibi Adopts CLOSED
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:25:30 AM »
Heya everypony!

Recently I've been experimenting with this really cute Chibi base I made, and I love getting adopts, so I thought I'm gonna give something back to the community:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Form:
Name of Character:
Reference:
Accessories:
Background color:
Can I post the finished picture on my Tumblr/DeviantArt:
Favorite Princess(all gens):

EDIT:
I played a bit around with them, and now there's teeny tiny versions of them, which should be perfect for signatures:

I don't have a limit how much I'm gonna do yet, but if you submit a character, please be patient with me :)

Have a wonderful day
Mel
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:39:09 PM by DressesForBrushables »
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
Re: Chibi Adopts OPEN
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 11:51:49 PM »
Super cute! I'd love one please!

Name of Character: Darling Melody
Reference:

Accessories: Two purple scarves, see ref.
Background color: Pink!
Can I post the finished picture on my Tumblr:  Sure thing! Please link to my art blog (Prodromus-art.tumblr.com) if you can  :heart:
Favorite Princess: Luna!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 11:08:08 AM »

I hope you like her! My favorite part of this is the eyes, so I hope they came out alright, because I tend to go overboard with the lashes.
I tagged you on the post, it should come out later today.
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 04:12:53 PM »
She's adorable! Thank you so much  :biggrin:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 08:45:38 AM »
*sad little bump*

No one? I know my art isn't that great yet, but only one request?

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 09:23:20 AM »
Name of Character: Harvest Sprite
Reference: my current av and my signature, can get more if needed
Accessories: None really other than her freckles if they could be called an accessory. xD
Background color: whatever you think looks good with her color scheme.
Can I post the finished picture on my Tumblr/DeviantArt: Yes but please give me a link so I can fave on DA if she shows up there.
Favorite Princess(all gens):
Tiffany

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Matcha for my beautiful Avvi.

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 09:39:43 AM »
Alrighty! Thank you for your request! It was really fun to do, and I hope you like it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just click the picture to get to the deviant-page :D

Have a wonderful day!
Mel

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 05:38:14 PM »
Ooh, may I have one too?  ^.^

Name of Character: Dream a Little Dream
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Accessories: none
Background color: maybe a dark blue? or really anything you think looks nice.  :)
Can I post the finished picture on my Tumblr/DeviantArt: Yes please!~
Favorite Princess(all gens): Princess Tiffany and Princess Silver Swirl

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 08:51:01 PM »
Okay, usually, I do a rather simple background, but this time, I went ALL out. I hope you like it  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I couldn't decide between bright and dim stars, so you get both :3

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2016, 02:43:41 AM »
ZOMG I am so sorry I didn't post sooner! I LOVE how she turned out and thought I had posted already and just realized I hadn't.  :redface:
Thanks so much for drawing her! :heart:

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Matcha for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2016, 03:42:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*sad little bump*

No one? I know my art isn't that great yet, but only one request?

I don't think it's your art at all! Your art is very cute. :) But I think most adoptables here are small because people like to put them in their sigs, so bigger art doesn't get as much interest, I think. :)

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2016, 03:56:20 PM »
Hmmmm, I guess that's true.

I'll try to make a smaller adoptable and see what happens....

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2016, 05:58:18 PM »
Can I have one of Silver Shy? ^_^ I love the eyes you did with all the lashes! I wish I had a ton of lashes :(

Form:
Name of Character: Silver Shy
Reference: In my siggy! ^_^ (Along with my Autine)
Accessories: She wears glasses :D
Background color: Silver? Olive? I dunno!
Can I post the finished picture on my Tumblr/DeviantArt: Sure!
Favorite Princess(all gens): G1 Princess Sparkle! All that glitter and fiber optics /drool

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 06:54:46 PM »
Thank you so much! Lashes/Eyes are my favorite thing about any design, so they get a little bit of extra time.

Both olive and silver didn't really stand out, but these shades of blue worked out really well, so I hop you'll still like it :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:56:41 PM by DressesForBrushables »

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2016, 12:53:08 PM »
AHHHH oh my goodness I LOVE her! Thank you!  :lovey: It is hard to decide between versions. I love the bright stars because stars XD but the version with the dimmer stars makes her pop more... thank you for posting both!  :lol:

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart: