collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need PayPal help  (Read 353 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Need PayPal help
« on: March 15, 2016, 06:38:39 AM »
Hey everypony! I could use some PayPal help.

I bought a high dollar item through PayPal at the beginning of Feb. the sellers tracking number never worked. I opened a claim and PayPal has decided to credit my account. (It's says they're sending a credit, not a refund from the seller). The email says its been credited to my account. It hasn't. My question is, since I paid partially with my bank account will it go straight to the bank? And shouldn't something show up on my account history? The claim just says its been closed and the original payment does not show a refund. Help! There's $150 missing!!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Need PayPal help
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 07:11:59 AM »
If my memory serves me correctly it can take some time for the refund to show, sometimes up to a week. I am not exactly certain on that though.

As far as the refund itself it will go back into your Paypal account, not your bank. It doesn't matter that it was part funded from both as Paypal has no way of refunding it back to your bank. That would be something you would have to do yourself, if you wanted to that is.

If I was you though I would call Paypal to clarify the amount of time it takes for the refund to show. Just to make sure  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: Need PayPal help
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 07:32:26 AM »
Thank you Ponylady. I'll call PayPal just to double check. I know when a seller has refunded me it'll show refund pending and then it'll deposit. I've never had a credit from PayPal before.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal