collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt. NEW Pickups 3 august.  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt. Pickups. OPEN
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2016, 06:00:53 PM »
Ponyname: Autine!
Ref or description, dont forget eyecolor and symbol/cutiemark: I changed it up for you this time :D Ref is in my siggy
Breed: earth
Something extra: Sparkles!
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal? :D I got Butters in January! She's a red heeler and an extreme velcro dog.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline NenceTopic starter

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2016, 10:42:39 PM »
Oh I'm so sorry I thought I had posted your pony :blush: :blush: :rainbow:
I made two versions:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

Offline LordBlumiere

• Blue Diamond Authority
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • never too much pony
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 06:29:05 AM »
Your adoptables are always so cute!

Ponyname: Blue Moon
Ref or description, dont forget eyecolor and symbol/cutiemark: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Breed: Pegasus
Something extra: See ref
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal?: We have a chocolate lab at home!

they/them/theirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 07:58:54 PM »
Oh Nence, you and your ridiculously cute and unique art.

Ponyname: Vaurin
Ref: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Breed: Unicorn
Something extra: Nah
Do you have pets/pet?: I have three poodles, and they're delightful :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:32:07 PM by Luxrayx »

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 12:55:31 AM »
Hi, Nence!  Your adoptables are adorable!  May I please ask for one?  (My current Advent signature is a bit out of date... ^.^)

Ponyname: Ribbon
Ref or description, dont forget eyecolor and symbol/cutiemark:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Breed: unicorn!
Something extra: just the orange ribbon for her tail, please
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal?
Oh, I wish I had pets...!  I love almost every kind of animal, except bugs (they're even okay, but just from a distance...).  Horses and deer are definitely my favourites, though. :inlove:

Thank you so much! :hug:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sales/trades - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline NenceTopic starter

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt. NEW Pickups 3 august.
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 12:56:45 AM »
I dont have enough words how sorry I'm for your waiting.. I have been busy and unfortunately my dear Mosaik/Mulle are an angel in heaven now :heart:

But here is your lovely ponies :glitter:

:heart:

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt. NEW Pickups 3 august.
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 06:55:27 PM »
Thank you so much! I had kind of forgotten about my OC, but I like her a lot more in your style  :inlove:

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 08:36:25 PM »
Ohmigosh!  Thank you so very much, Nence!  Ribbon looks amazing in your style! :hug:

(And sorry to hear about your Mosaik/Mulle - my condolences.)

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sales/trades - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 02:21:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh I'm so sorry I thought I had posted your pony :blush: :blush: :rainbow:
I made two versions:

Squee! Gorgeous! :D
I need to start coming back to the arena, maybe then I won't get so lagged behind!
I'll save them whenever I get home <3

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Khoufu

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 08:37:25 PM »
Hope you enjoyed Mosaik/Mulle while you had him. Is this still open or is it just pickups?
:biggrin: Please ask for G3 combs and accessories when trading/buying from me!  :lol: