collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt. NEW Pickups 3 august.  (Read 1896 times)

Offline NenceTopic starter

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt. NEW Pickups 3 august.
« on: March 13, 2016, 09:34:24 PM »
I bring you tiny Mosaik adopts. Some of you knows that I bought a real pony named Mosaik "Mulle". I made him as an persona here and now he wants some pony-friends :bateyes:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Form

Ponyname:
Ref or description, dont forget eyecolor and symbol/cutiemark:
Breed:
Something extra:
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal? :D

Pickups!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:58:22 AM by Nence »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

Offline Valerie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 02:07:15 AM »
How cute! as always  :happy:

I would love one :heart:

Ponyname: Sunrise Song
Ref or description:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Breed: Unicorn
Something extra: Nop ;)
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal? I haven´t pets, but I really would like to have a dog in the future. I like a lot of animals, maybe my faves are horses, of course  ^.^
:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    :heart:

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Depends Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 02:15:24 AM »
Yaaaay these are super cute!  I love your adoptables :frolic:

Ponyname: Novelheart
Ref or description, dont forget eyecolor and symbol/cutiemark: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Something extra: the glasses if possible
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal?  I have five cats and a dog. :)

Thank you to Bekuno and Valerie for the adoptables!
*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*

Offline DressesForBrushables

• Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 03:40:04 PM »
Heavens, that's an adorable, little adopt!  :frolic:

I would like one too, if I can.

Ponyname: Dewdrop Dazzle
Ref or description, dont forget eyecolor and symbol/cutiemark: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Something extra: The Flower, maybe?
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal? :D I have 4 cats :D I love all of them so much, its ridiculous.

Thank you so much!

Have a wonderful day,
Mel
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 08:27:11 PM »
Here are your tiny lovely unicorns :hope: Its fun to read about your pets/pet-dreams ^.^

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

Offline DressesForBrushables

• Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 08:35:37 PM »
Awww, thank you so much! Dewdrop looks so adorable!  :heart:
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Valerie

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 10:37:23 PM »

Awww thank you!! he is so cute :lovey:

:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Depends Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 06:59:18 PM »
Thank you Nence!  She's perfect!

Thank you to Bekuno and Valerie for the adoptables!
*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 09:18:25 PM »
Awww thank you!! :grouphug:

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
Re: Tiny Mosaik adopt. Pickups. OPEN
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 05:59:05 PM »
Anyone else? Otherwise I close this thread :)

Offline Valerie

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 06:01:58 AM »
I would like another one  ^.^ I think it is very quiet these days in this subforum  ;)

Ponyname: Brights Brightly
Something extra: Nop ;)

Offline bladed

• Miss Klutz!
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Haatobibitto bibittobito de~♪
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 02:28:57 PM »
please don't shut these!! (also im back to request your adoptables more mwahahha >:3)
Ponyname: Blue Bolt
Ref or description, dont forget eyecolor and symbol/cutiemark: siggy~
Breed: Pegasus
Something extra: No :D
Do you have pets/pet? if yes tell me if no whats you favorite animal?: yes, i have a german shepherd :3 shes about 8 years old

by nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 08:57:44 PM »
Hihi here they are :lovey:

Offline Valerie

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2016, 10:51:38 PM »

Awww thank you so much! I love it :lovey:

Offline bladed

• Miss Klutz!
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Haatobibitto bibittobito de~♪
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 09:38:58 AM »
aww thank you!! she's so cute ^^

by nence