collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (PERMANENTLY CLOSED) Pickups!  (Read 2635 times)

Online BekunoTopic starter

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
Re: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (OPEN) Pickups!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 10:29:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's awesome! Thank you!

You're welcome! She was a lot of fun to draw. I'm not used to flutterpony wings so I hope you're alright with the result.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 11:49:39 AM »
She's awesome! Thank you!

You're welcome! She was a lot of fun to draw. I'm not used to flutterpony wings so I hope you're alright with the result.

I really like them! I don't really care for the toy-style ones so these are cool! :D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Delphinium

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
Re: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (CLOSED) Pickups!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 05:33:17 PM »
Waaah! Thank you so much! Your art style is perfect *o*
Pony Wishlist You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | Sale Thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | Trade Thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
formerly known as Forest Flitter

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
Re: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (CLOSED) Pickups!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 02:07:16 PM »
Wow your art is beautiful, Bekuno! :) You really add character to their faces.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:48:39 AM by Dragonflitter »

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 11:32:14 PM »
New headshots fresh off the press! Hope you like them gals!  ;)

Open for three more  :)
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 11:49:49 PM »
Wow! Marius looks so handsome. You did a great job.  :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+150)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2016, 12:53:38 AM »
Always loved your style. these are so great!!

by BTD.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2016, 01:28:44 AM »
Deep gasp

Oh my glob I loooooooove her! You even got her birthmark, thank you so much!
SEARCHING FOR: G1 Gypsy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2016, 01:44:06 AM »

Thank you! The slots are open if you'd like to request one, I'd just forgotten to clear them ^^;

Deep gasp

You're welcome! I'm sorry I put her earings on the wrong side of her ear though, didn't even realize it until after I uploaded them >_<

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+150)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2016, 01:56:47 AM »

Form:

Pony name:Meron
Ref image:visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Expression: Happy, Joyful
Background color (single color or two color gradient):up to you.
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: up to you pickle ;) (if you do, can you credit the character to me?)

thank you! i'm super excited!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:04:31 AM by rosierjay »

by BTD.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline autieluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • They/them pronouns. Amazing new avatar by Bekuno!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 03:01:04 AM »
I would love one!!  :lol:

Pony name:Still working on
Ref image:Provided below
Expression:Something happy and sweet!
Background color (single color or two color gradient):Light pink, please!
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: Sure!

Thanks a lot! ^.^

Edit: OOPS, thank you! pickle  :P

I'm kinda glad I had to edit, because I forgot to comment on the art. I love how nice and smooth your linework is, and I love how you do hair.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 03:09:43 AM by autieluna »
previously autisticandproudluna.

#REDinstead on April 2nd!!!!!!!

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2016, 03:07:17 AM »
Hey there autieluna, your post is missing something. I can't add you unless you add it  :)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2016, 06:27:05 AM »
Oh, I hope you still have that last slot open. I would be in a pickle if I missed out on this lovely art! (I always love seeing what you come up with for adoptables)

Form:
Pony name: Novella
Ref image:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Expression: Thoughtful, but calm and happy (with a pencil or pen tucked behind her ear if possible?)
Background color (single color or two color gradient): Teal gradient
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: Of course!

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2016, 10:38:36 AM »
Can I get one for my lovely Lore-Lei?

Pony name: Lore-Lei
Ref image: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Expression: Sweet, motherly
Background color (single color or two color gradient): Is transparent an option?
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: Yes, of course

EDIT: Of dear, I see others got here a lot faster.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2016, 12:29:52 PM »

Thank you! The slots are open if you'd like to request one, I'd just forgotten to clear them ^^;

Deep gasp

You're welcome! I'm sorry I put her earings on the wrong side of her ear though, didn't even realize it until after I uploaded them >_<

Tooooootally ok! You got the number right and thats what counts! <-- ha ha counts?!?
SEARCHING FOR: G1 Gypsy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login