collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (PERMANENTLY CLOSED) Pickups!  (Read 2637 times)

Offline BekunoTopic starter

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (PERMANENTLY CLOSED) Pickups!
« on: March 11, 2016, 07:46:57 PM »
Hi guys! I'm about to be on spring break but I have absolutely no plans plus I have a job  :lol: I thought I'd open a limited run of custom made adopts so I can at least stay productive over the break.

They will come out looking like this:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, not completely clean lineart, flat colors, and a simple background. I will only be taking 3-4 batches of these and then they will be gone forever!

Rules:
  • Since this is a limited run batch you may only request once. No holds will be allowed either.
  • OC'S ONLY! Sorry, but I'd like to give people a chance to get of drawing of their own personal character, no Hasbro ponies please.
  • Please do not request if you do not have a reference image of some type. No text descriptions.
  • You are welcome to use the drawing outside of the Arena but please do not remove my signature.
  • Only use the image I draw for you, don't steal these from each other!
  • If you've read the rules, please write pickle somewhere in your post. Failure to do so will result in your request being skipped.

Slots:

Form:

Pony name:
Ref image:
Expression:
Background color (single color or two color gradient):
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: [/s]

Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

PICKUPS:

Dashesndots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forest Flitter

DressesForBrushables

Ponyfan

UrocyonFox

Nence

Rosierjay

Autieluna

Kitkumi

Dragonflitter

Buckingham Alice

Sapphire Rain
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:42:28 PM by Bekuno »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • My facebook Art page
Re: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (Open!)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 08:00:53 PM »
I love your style!

Pony name: Snuggleberry
Ref image: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login < there are 2 here on my profile page.  She is a flutter pony.  (If that's not enough or they are not visible for some reason, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.)
Expression: thoughtful
Background color (single color or two color gradient): your choice
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: Yes

pickle
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Delphinium

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 08:16:05 PM »
Pony name: Forest Flitter
Ref image:
Additional info about her mane:
Expression: A warm, loving smile with bright eyes and beautiful lashes
Background color (single color or two color gradient): white
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: I would be honored!  :blush:

thanks for your time <3  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:38:18 PM by Forest Flitter »
Pony Wishlist You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | Sale Thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | Trade Thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
formerly known as Forest Flitter

Offline DressesForBrushables

• Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 08:17:23 PM »
Oh thats so sweet of you! I certainly have to try that. I hope your not pickle about requests^^

Pony name: Star Hunter
Ref image: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (there a few more of them, but the best is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Expression: Happy, but arogant smile
Background color (single color or two color gradient): Gray
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: Of course

Thank you in advance, and have a wonderful day!
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
Re: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (CLOSED)
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 08:38:02 PM »
Thanks you three! Forest Flitter PM'd me about forgetting to add the word so I'm allowing her to edit it into her post tomorrow and accept it. Please give me 1-2 days to get these girls done and then check back!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 10:50:37 PM by Bekuno »
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dashesndots

• Dabbles Pony
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 10:23:58 PM »
Thank you Bekuno!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 07:33:58 AM »
Thank you so much!
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
Re: Custom OC Headshot Adopts! (OPEN) Pickups!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 06:40:54 PM »
Open for three more slots! Hope you girls like the results.

I'll do my best to have openings at different periods of the day to give everyone a chance.  :)

• Captain Jack Pony
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 06:45:16 PM »
OMG! Hunter looks awesome in your style!

Thank you so much! I love it!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 08:21:30 PM »
Do you do boys? I hope it doesn't put you in too much of a pickle for a boy

Form:
Pony name: Marius
Ref image:URL=http://s298.photobucket.com/user/barbiedisneyfan/media/MLPAdoptables/Marius/Mariuspony.jpg.html]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/URL]
Expression: Thoughtful
Background color (single color or two color gradient): Whatever you think looks best
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: Yes

Credit to Starrby of the TP for my Marius picture. :)

Ponyfan
[

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 08:25:26 PM »
I can totally do boys! I didn't think I'd get a chance to do a male OC, this will be fun!  :biggrin:

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »
Totally got excited and put myself in a pickle then panicked when my ipad keeps deleting while I try to type!

Form
Pony name: Sky-pin
Ref image:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Expression: sticking out tongue (pierced) and winking
Background color (single color or two color gradient): black? black and white whatever you think looks best
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: absolutely!

dang it! My flipping ipad! I swear! I think the link is correct and everything is right now!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 08:46:10 PM by UrocyonFox »
SEARCHING FOR: G1 Gypsy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 08:46:11 PM »
Oh these are lovely Bekuno :heart:
May I have one please?
~pickle
Form:
Pony name: Mosaik
Ref image: See below
Expression: happy and dreamy
Background color (single color or two color gradient): turquoise gradient
May I repost the image to my art blog after I finish them all?: of course!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 08:51:18 PM by Nence »

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

• Starstruck
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 08:52:56 PM »
Yay I get to draw Sky-Pin again!

Woohoo, slots are closed. Thanks guys. Again, expect them within a few days  :)

Offline dashesndots

• Dabbles Pony
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 10:03:19 PM »
She's awesome! Thank you!