collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Asking for a Price Check on some pony doubles  (Read 481 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Asking for a Price Check on some pony doubles
« on: March 06, 2016, 03:50:52 PM »
So I can't do any pony sales until I'm home for Easter, but I wondered at the going rate for a few things...

I have in my trade box at the moment...

Tug (Salty) with hat, bandana and I think I have his brush too - if it's the yellow frog..? I keep getting my Big Brother frogs confused...he has general playwear and one or two marks but is not too bad overall.

The ponies from the Slumber Party set, all five (Pink Dreams has her wings but they are broken). They have all been played with, the twins have crimpy hair from being braided and I think Nightcap's tail is too, but they do not have major flaws other than PD's wings...

The Apple Delight family from the US release - Mum, Dad and Baby girl (all China).

These are things I intend to sell together in the groups listed above. I was wondering what a rough current asking price would be for them?

Unfortunately I can't offer pictures as I am home and so are the ponies, but I cleverly left my camera in London...sigh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Asking for a Price Check on some pony doubles
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 02:18:51 PM »
Tug (Salty) with hat, bandana and I think I have his brush too - if it's the yellow frog..? I keep getting my Big Brother frogs confused...he has general playwear and one or two marks but is not too bad overall.
- $45

The ponies from the Slumber Party set, all five (Pink Dreams has her wings but they are broken). They have all been played with, the twins have crimpy hair from being braided and I think Nightcap's tail is too, but they do not have major flaws other than PD's wings...
Nightcap - $8-10
Pink Dreams - $15 for pony
Sleepy Head - $8-9
Sleep Tight - $8-9
Pillow Talk - $10

The Apple Delight family from the US release - Mum, Dad and Baby girl (all China)
Daddy - $15
Mummy - $8
Baby Sister - $8-10
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 02:24:33 PM »
Thanks, Hathorcat. Appreciated. It gives me something to work with in a few weeks as I hope I can offer them here before I take any ponies to ebay...

Do you have any advice on collective prices if I wanted to sell the Slumber Party five and the family each as sets?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 02:40:21 PM »
Do you wish to sell them in sets to keep the originality together? :)

I would simply price them at the combined price of them as singles but be aware sometimes people expect a lower per pony price. Just hang on and eventually you will get that...may just take a little longer.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 02:43:44 PM »
Do you wish to sell them in sets to keep the originality together? :)

I would simply price them at the combined price of them as singles but be aware sometimes people expect a lower per pony price. Just hang on and eventually you will get that...may just take a little longer.

Thanks for that. I would kind of like to keep them together, as in both cases they have always been together. The family came from someone's childhood collection, and the Slumber Set with the box and accessories, which I bought it for and am keeping...so if I can do it that way, I'd prefer to. Maybe in that case Ebay might be a best bet...but I have a few weeks to consider what to do.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal