collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Spoiler! Name and Gender Revealed of Cadance's and Shining's Baby  (Read 8428 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: Spoiler! Name and Gender Revealed of Cadance's and Shining's Baby
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2016, 08:15:19 PM »

I don't understand the mindset that girls' toy lines shouldn't have boy characters. My friend who has a daughter recently got into MLP's (she's 4 years old) and my friend is constantly asking me for advice about the toys and episodes now, since she knows I'm such a big fan of the line. The thing she says to me most often is "Why can't I ever find any boy pony toys? Izi keeps saying she wants princes to go with her princess ponies." o.0 It's obvious girls would buy boy characters as much as girls!

(I gifted Izi the Funko mini Shining Armor and she loved him lol. She likes his little red coat.)
Maybe if enough parents actually say something, the company will cave? I mean if I recall I read in the article about Disney  switching from Mattel to Hasbro one of the reps that went to some event and noticed little girls wearing something to the event and asked the mothers about it only to find out the mothers had to make part of the outfits because Disney didn't have those items made.. I think they were going to remedy that, but then again.. Hasbro is a completely different company and may not actually listen very well...

Anyway back on topic because i find I get off topic a lot and already had a mod at some point remind posters what needs to be talked about where XD

It looks like the model for Flurry actually was designed after a quick clip of Baby AJ in the episode "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 08:24:21 PM by sd_dreamcrystal »
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2016, 09:01:50 PM »

I don't understand the mindset that girls' toy lines shouldn't have boy characters. My friend who has a daughter recently got into MLP's (she's 4 years old) and my friend is constantly asking me for advice about the toys and episodes now, since she knows I'm such a big fan of the line. The thing she says to me most often is "Why can't I ever find any boy pony toys? Izi keeps saying she wants princes to go with her princess ponies." o.0 It's obvious girls would buy boy characters as much as girls!

(I gifted Izi the Funko mini Shining Armor and she loved him lol. She likes his little red coat.)
Maybe if enough parents actually say something, the company will cave? I mean if I recall I read in the article about Disney  switching from Mattel to Hasbro one of the reps that went to some event and noticed little girls wearing something to the event and asked the mothers about it only to find out the mothers had to make part of the outfits because Disney didn't have those items made.. I think they were going to remedy that, but then again.. Hasbro is a completely different company and may not actually listen very well...

Two different stories got mixed up here. The part about the handmade outfits was how the Princess brand came to exist in the first place. Hasbro doesn't even make the dress up stuff, that is Jakks. Hasbro got the Disney doll license because Mattel was paying more attention to their in house brands and they felt EAH was competing with it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:03:54 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2016, 01:13:03 AM »
Week I just saw the little 24 second clip and I think its just absolutely adorable! Poor SA and Cadance, oh dear they look crazy tired! Alicorn baby eeeek! I wonder if this means Cheeselegs might come back!? The love for a new princess baby might be enough power for her thirstiness to draw her back. I have a feeling she isn't gone.

I'm not gonna lie, seeing this widdle cutie pie is making me rethink if I want to *try* to have a kid after we have our Disney wedding get a nice house and graduate college  :biggrin: However I feel like its a deadly trap haha xD I should just stick to buying cute cartoon ponies.

Still loving Flurry Heart, much loves :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal