collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eaglesfan73 issue: Slanderous Seller  (Read 9623 times)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
Re: eaglesfan73 sent wrong items now threats :-(
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2016, 07:15:07 AM »
I love happy endings!  I'm really glad this is going to be resolved and that you will get your accessories to complete your year 1 princess set, it's just such a shame there had to be so much drama to get to this point.  I know how disappointing it can be to wait for something and then not receive it and it can be even worse to receive the wrong thing, especially if you are already having a bad day or other life issues.  I think it was very big of you to recognize that you overreacted in the first e-mails and apologize for that.  I hope this experience won't put a bad shade on the pony or collecting in general.  Instead I hope this makes them extra special because it shows that the collecting community can come through for each other, like H1m3 did for you.

Best of luck swapping the accessories!  I hope you post a picture of your completed princess set when you get them :D
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2016, 10:17:22 AM »
The seller, in the thread on facebook, has admitted she made a mistake, and messaged you hoping to work things out.
It is unfortunate that so many feelings were hurt over a simple mistake :( Sometimes it is really hard to keep emotions out of things...lousy emotions, always causing trouble. I do hope that you and the seller are able to put the hurt aside and fix this. I hate seeing both of you so upset.
I am glad that the person who got your accessories was found! :) Maybe there will be a happy ending afterall!

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2016, 10:23:54 AM »
I'm so glad the missing accessories turned up with another Arena member.  :) 

^ This! There are so many wonderful members like h1m3 in the MLP community. So glad to hear that this might be resolved in a positive way.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2016, 06:07:11 PM »
I'm so glad the missing accessories turned up with another Arena member.  :) 

^ This! There are so many wonderful members like h1m3 in the MLP community. So glad to hear that this might be resolved in a positive way.

Absolutely. This community really is special in that way. That's what makes this site so great.

Offline cirrusrose

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2016, 07:43:33 PM »
Naww Ringlets, lovesbabysquirmy, brighteyes, jupiternwndrlnd, buddyboymama & northstar3184 - much love to all of you!!! Thank you!!

This is my first real issue of 16 or so years on eBay - and wow - what a doozy.

Never being in this situation before, I didn't know how to handle it appropriately and I acted like a child throwing a tizzy at a mall, of which I completely regret. I could have just left negative feedback immediately and wrote it off, but I wanted to give the seller a chance to work it out with me, I just had the wrong approach.

A lot of members here have given me great advice and shared valuable life lessons with me, thank you. I have listened and learned from all of your wisdom, and I will implement these lessons into my life... and definitely won't send messages when I'm upset ever again. I even have some Self-Help book recommendations of which I'm going to follow through on. This community really is the bestest!!

RUMOR CONTROL:

I've received a full refund from the seller - FALSE
A little birdie told me the seller has posted on Facebook that they have refunded me in full, the refund is not true. In reality I haven't received a single penny from the seller.

The Paypal transaction ID is: 2TU5357252066944N and it was paid on 30 Dec 2015.

I hereby given written consent to all and any members of the MLP Arena to inquire about the transaction as to whether it has been refunded or not. You can look it up online, call Paypal, I have nothing to hide. Not a single dime has rolled my way.

I've received an apology from the seller - FALSE (BUT POSSIBLY TRUE)
I haven't heard a peep from the seller after she told me not to contact her any more, I was under the impression I would never hear from her again.

At the suggestion of several people on the Arena and my loved ones who were concerned about my deteriorating health, it was recommended that I block her. So I did. She is blocked on eBay and I changed the settings so that blocked members can't contact me, and as a back up, I blocked her in my gmail. So in her defense, if she did send a message, I didn't know about it and it probably got eaten up by one of my blocks.

I just have so much anxiety over the transaction that I don't feel physically, mentally and emotionally up to dealing with her any more. Having spilled out into different social media platforms, I feel like it's gone waaaay too far from a place where a simple apology can fix everything.

On the bright side, it appears the other buyer who has my accessories (and I have theirs) has come forward, and is happy to do a swap with me for my set completer piece! Thank you h1m3. for clearing my name!!!
:straw: :choc: :banana: :apple: :orange:

And as always, thanks again everyone!
 :hug:

Mark x
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:35:23 PM by cirrusrose »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want List / Arena Sales / Etsy Store / eBay

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2016, 12:47:39 AM »
Happy to help ;)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2016, 02:24:06 AM »
It looks like either the seller or a moderator deleted the thread on Facebook.

Offline cirrusrose

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2016, 03:57:00 AM »
UPDATE:

h1m3. sent me photos of what she received and the seller definitely sent us each others accessories. We're doing a swap so there's a happy ending after all. Yay!!

Thanks again to everyone who believed in me.

Love Mark
 :hug: x

Ficklefae, that's really interesting to know. Thank you for sharing.

I did request to join the Facebook group but none of the moderators would accept it. I was just curious what was being said about me, that's all. But it's probably for the best that I didn't see. ;)

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: eaglesfan73 issue: The Happy Ending Update
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 04:01:40 AM »
I'm glad you are getting the correct accessories. Don't worry overmuch, there were several of us making sure that your side was being shown. *hugs*

Offline cirrusrose

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2016, 04:24:42 AM »
Ficklefae, aww thank you so much for supporting me. That really means a lot to know that I had people on my side in that Facebook group.

Good karma points and pony love to every supporter I'm aware or unaware of.

x

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2016, 05:20:37 AM »
:bigups:  :hug: :grouphug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2016, 07:12:27 AM »
Ficklefae, aww thank you so much for supporting me. That really means a lot to know that I had people on my side in that Facebook group.

Good karma points and pony love to every supporter I'm aware or unaware of.

x

*hugs* of course!

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2016, 10:00:18 AM »
So glad this had such a happy ending! I have been following it here at the Arena.

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2016, 10:11:03 AM »

I did request to join the Facebook group but none of the moderators would accept it.

I have not seen a request for anyone named Mark....tho we only approve new members on weekends. (and I only bring it up, because I want to be clear that we are not purposely denying your membership.)

The OP/seller deleted her post.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 10:12:43 AM by jupiternwndrlnd »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal