collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 171722 times)

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2016, 01:28:59 AM »
there also re printing the original base set of the TCG  as a promotional thing  too I've heard.

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 02:06:11 AM »
Ooh a Mew and Shaymin! I should try to remember to do this. Thanks for posting.  :)

Post Merge: January 14, 2016, 02:06:15 AM

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 02:33:10 AM »
there also re printing the original base set of the TCG  as a promotional thing  too I've heard.

I saw this too!!!!!! I will be purchasing a japanese booster box of these cards! x3 I was reading a rumor that US might have this set too in a few years because our 20th anniversary with Pokemon isn't until later!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2016, 03:30:42 AM »
Hmm... Actually need to go to a store for this. That could be tricky. (I don't drive and the nearest gamestop is half an hour away.) May have to either talk bf into us getting Ruby / Sapphire so we both have two games and he can get codes for me, or see if I can get some help here. If I tell family I wanna go to the city once a month for the rest of the year to download pokemon I'm gonna get some weird looks. :lol:

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 03:31:11 AM »
I'll keep that in mind, Princess Lala! :hug:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 04:02:45 AM »
Hmm... Actually need to go to a store for this. That could be tricky. (I don't drive and the nearest gamestop is half an hour away.) May have to either talk bf into us getting Ruby / Sapphire so we both have two games and he can get codes for me, or see if I can get some help here. If I tell family I wanna go to the city once a month for the rest of the year to download pokemon I'm gonna get some weird looks. :lol:

you can also use X and Y! Which is why Ill be getting 4 of each, 2 to keep (for my son and I) and 2 to give away, occasionally ill have 3 to giveaway, because I have some of these already. xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 04:28:30 AM »
Yep, I know. :) It's just that he has Y and I have X, but we live 8 hours apart. So he would need to get Ruby or Sapphire so he has two of each pokemon--one for him and one for me.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 04:57:31 AM »
Unfortunately Mew is only available through Gamestop. =/ Guess I'll miss out on Mew again. I've never gotten one in my almost 17 years of playing Pokemon games. Lol.

I looked at the "how to get pokemon" and it looks like theyre doing the cards, like they did with shiny Gengar and Diancie! Since it mentioned that you would need to enter a code. If thats the case, than there will probably be people willing to get extra cards for people who cant do that otherwise! I knew a lot of people were doing that at least back when Gengar was released. ^-^

on top of that, we have two gamestop here, so between my son and I each getting one at each place, That leaves me with two extras that id be willing to giveaway through trade if the codes dont work between countries. (we have both X and Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, so I should have plenty to give away)

Where did you see that?  I couldn't see on the how to get Mew section.  It said that you need to go to Gamestop to get the code.  If there were a card, that would mean I could wait on getting the console, which I might not be able to do until the Pokemon I want were already given out.
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 05:47:43 AM »
Unfortunately Mew is only available through Gamestop. =/ Guess I'll miss out on Mew again. I've never gotten one in my almost 17 years of playing Pokemon games. Lol.

I looked at the "how to get pokemon" and it looks like theyre doing the cards, like they did with shiny Gengar and Diancie! Since it mentioned that you would need to enter a code. If thats the case, than there will probably be people willing to get extra cards for people who cant do that otherwise! I knew a lot of people were doing that at least back when Gengar was released. ^-^

on top of that, we have two gamestop here, so between my son and I each getting one at each place, That leaves me with two extras that id be willing to giveaway through trade if the codes dont work between countries. (we have both X and Y and Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, so I should have plenty to give away)

I actually do live in the US. It's just that I can't drive, and can't be like "Hey, mom. Will you take me to Gamestop? I need to go there to download a Pokemon!" She'd be like "What, that again? I thought you got over that 15 years ago!". Lol.

|My Collection|

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2016, 05:56:14 AM »
I wonder if they'll be available in here... :o

wondering the same lol.
wow 20 years already... seems like it was yesterday XD I started with the blue edition <3

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 06:40:40 AM »
Where did you see that?  I couldn't see on the how to get Mew section.  It said that you need to go to Gamestop to get the code.  If there were a card, that would mean I could wait on getting the console, which I might not be able to do until the Pokemon I want were already given out.

Click the images of each pokemon and scroll down: http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html
You have to use the Mew cards by May so you can't wait too long. And some of these are on the Nintendo Network, including the next one (Celebi in March). So if you want them all, you may not want to put it off passed then.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 08:57:45 AM »
Wow... 20 years?! I feel old.

I'm not as attached to Gen 1 as most people, even though I started with Red version. I'm more of a Gen 2 girl (Johto4life), so if they ever released special 3DS's with Lugia and/or Ho-Oh faceplates, I'd probably sell my New 3DS XL in a heartbeat for one. :lol: As it stands, I'll admire the Charizard and Blastoise faceplates from afar. They look pretty cool.

A legendary being released each month is neat, though!

Also, am I the only one hoping for news on a new game this year? Either Z version (which absolutely NEEDS to happen) or teasers about a 7th gen. :P Having a new game come out during the 20th anniversary would be awesome, not counting Pokemon Go, which I'm also hoping to hear about sooner rather than later.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 09:03:25 AM »
I'm super excited, but I'm also always worried that the UK will miss out, since we've been missing out on a lot of events lately!

I know that some Asda stores are already stocking the 20th Ann. Pikachu figures. Sadly, none of mine are though XD

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 09:07:28 AM »
Also, am I the only one hoping for news on a new game this year? Either Z version (which absolutely NEEDS to happen) or teasers about a 7th gen. :P Having a new game come out during the 20th anniversary would be awesome, not counting Pokemon Go, which I'm also hoping to hear about sooner rather than later.

Don't worry, you aren't. There from 2009-2014 we had a mainline Pokemon game almost every single year. I got very used to it, especially the way I played them (HG in 2011, Black in 2012, Black 2 in early 2013, X in fall of 2013, Omega Ruby in 2014). It became a bit of a tradition there for me.

I was sad when nothing came out last year, even though I'm sure most people were like "Give it a rest, already!"

|My Collection|

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »
I can't wait to get a new phone so I can play Pokemon Go!

Does anyone know yet if the re-release of Red, Blue, and Yellow will be strictly Virtual Console? Or will they have additional content for the anniversary?

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal