collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 170793 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network
« Reply #1470 on: December 08, 2016, 12:34:18 AM »
It's a QR code~! Go to the official website, scan the code, follow the event instructions.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 08, 2016, 07:28:21 AM »
It's a QR code~! Go to the official website, scan the code, follow the event instructions.

Thanks!

sailorstitch

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: December 08, 2016, 08:35:52 AM »
It feels good to be finished getting all the 20th anniversary plush Pokemon from this year.

Still going to sell off the 20th anniversary figure collection, though. It bothers me way too much that Genesect wasn't included.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1473 on: December 16, 2016, 10:54:59 PM »
I ordered a genesect figure that i am hoping is the same scale as the 20th anniversary figures xD and Im  going to paint it with some pearly paints rofl...
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline aluke

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: January 25, 2017, 01:42:14 PM »
*revives* Is this still being used as our merch/general Pokemon discussion thread? I have story time:

I mentioned awhile back I was tempted by Celebi, and after debating I decided to pass because I want to downsize. But then there was a 40% sale, so I kind of checked back in. Celebi was sold out at the TRU I went to, and was like, "it's for the best, I don't NEED it"...of course, I made the mistake of telling my mom, and this was back in Nov/Dec when my mom scrambles for any hints on things I want (I'm difficult around Christmas).

So anyway, a little after Christmas passed, I hopped into TRU, and my mom asked if they had the Celebi? Then she admits that she went and got a rain check for the sale price, after calling all the TRUs in our area to find one in stock with no luck. They didn't, but she gave me the r.c. anyway in case I find it later, but she also got a quantity of two...and I happened to have enough credit for two from TRU from a price exchange on something else I received for Christmas...

So now I'm a proud owner of Celebi and Meloetta. My second choice would have been Mew, but that was an EB exclusive, then it would have been Victini but I really dislike the ears on the plush, So when I saw Meloetta, I went for her. Though they had Shaymin at the store too, and now I'm super tempted to pick one up too, as well as the Mew with Pokeball at EB. Ugh! My mom opened up a door I didn't want to go through! But at least the two I picked up were nearly half off so it was a justified purchase, AND technically a late Christmas gift.

Anyway, pictures because Meloetta's month got overshadowed by Sun and Moon.

So, since 20th plush and merch is officially over. Anyone have pictures or thoughts to share about their collection?  :biggrin:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: January 25, 2017, 01:51:14 PM »
I ended up selling off my figures, but I still have all of the plush from last year! I'm working on figuring out how to display them in my living room, so they don't look very organized right now. Just stacked up on top of each other in the corner until I can work something out.
Instagram / Want List

Offline aluke

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: January 25, 2017, 02:02:11 PM »
I hear you. I already had little interest in the figures honestly, but between the EB releases being packaged differently than the TRU ones, plus Genesect being left out, I just felt it was less collectable than the plush and pins/TCG.

I'm trying to figure out how to display mine too, I think I'm for sure keeping them attached in their little bags, but my tiny Pokemon shelf is a huge mess right now and I don't know how I want to sort things. Right now mine are just hanging off to the side too. I think having them stacked can be a nice display actually, a little wall of mythical legendaries~

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: February 01, 2017, 01:20:53 PM »
If you missed Genesect in November you can get it with the code Genesect20.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal