collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 'Everyone's a Princess' Alicorn Adopts - Closed  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
Re: 'Everyone's a Princess' Alicorn Adopts
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 02:57:34 PM »
Awww, your art is very cute!! I love how you do your shading. :)

Is there a way I could get Iridescent? She's one of my characters where being an alicorn makes sense, lol. She's a unicorn, and her magic ability is to temporarily grow a pair of humming bird wings.

She's lavender in color with a two-tone green mane, and yellow eyes. Her cutie mark is a humming bird, and she also has little humming birds on her legs (inspired by the G3 Cascades ponies).

Here's some ref pics:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

aaack, sorry, I didn't notice you said no OC's until now.  :blush: Sorry about that. I'll wait til you're open for OC's. :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:46:18 PM by Dragonflitter »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 05:42:50 PM »
Can I have one of Princess Crystal?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline alukeTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2016, 06:07:01 AM »
Here you are Skelletonimp.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's no problem Dragonflitter, it's easy to miss certain details sometimes.

At this point I'll open up OCs and put Iridescent on the to-do list. Koteuku and LordBlumiere you can go ahead and request your OCs too if you're still interested.  ^.^

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Depends Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
Re: 'Everyone's a Princess' Alicorn Adopts - Now open to OC requests!
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 07:12:36 AM »
These are super cute!  Could I please get one of my NovelHeart? :)

Thank you to Bekuno and Valerie for the adoptables!
*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*

Offline LordBlumiere

• Blue Diamond Authority
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • never too much pony
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 09:02:45 AM »
Oh, awesome--!! Would you mind doing Blue Moon then?

Ref:

they/them/theirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2016, 07:45:53 PM »
Eeeee thank you Aluke! ^__^

Offline DressesForBrushables

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2016, 11:47:51 PM »
Oh my gosh, your art is so adorable!

Would you mind doing one for Dewdrop Dazzle?

Thank you so much!

Have a wonderful start of the week,
Melanie
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 08:16:54 PM »
What a lovely Twist! :heart: Thank U~

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2016, 06:50:49 AM »
You're welcome Nence.

Here is the new batch. Hope you all enjoy. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline LordBlumiere

• Blue Diamond Authority
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • never too much pony
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2016, 10:38:32 AM »
Thank you so much aluke!!! :lovey:

they/them/theirs
grail: princess silver swirl (original)

Offline DressesForBrushables

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Drawing horses all day long
    • Check out my Art Blog!
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2016, 11:05:18 AM »
Thank you thank you thank you!  :frolic:
Hey there Guest! Thank you for reading my post, and if you'd like, feel free to check out one of my blogs :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »
Eeee she's beautiful and I love her, thanks!

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Depends Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2016, 07:39:32 AM »
She's gorgeous! Thank you!

Thank you to Bekuno and Valerie for the adoptables!
*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2016, 06:16:27 AM »
You're welcome everyone glad you like them.  ^.^

I guess at this point everyone who was interested requested one; I'll leave it open for one more day before permanently closing them.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2016, 06:11:07 PM »
Oop! I better request real quick then  ;) I can't resist your art style! I would've request back when it was Hasbro-only but I just couldn't think of one aside from Night Glider and she's so detailed.

Can I have one of Darling Melody please?

She studied at Celestia's school but not under Celestia herself, this would be a cute way to see what it'd be like if she had!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login