collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New MLP lines 2016 (Yay stock pics!)  (Read 41074 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Toy Fair 2016 is coming!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2016, 05:17:09 AM »
 @ SD_dreamcrystal,
Oh hey I juuuust got in some new MH dolls- something called a Designer Boo-tique set with a Frankie Stein doll in it. She has no articulation in her wrists or ankles, but her eyes are the old eye pattern and her stitches are moulded onto her plastic and aren't even painted! D= Seeing her in person versus the older Frankie Stein... I can see why people are disappointed! I'm sure we will see more like this at the Toy Fair!

Also in work I got in the Swan Boat Pinkie Pie Explore Equestria set and a flat playset with Rarity! My telzone won't let me find a price on them, so I will have to wait to put them out. I'm sure we will find out more about these from the Toy Fair photos too!

Does anyone know if they are really bringing back Pinkie Cooper and Novi Stars dolls? I think I would freak out if they revealed more at the Toy Fair! Excited about any dolls besideds EQG dolls just in general! I wish the Fair really was open to the public, I would so go.

Offline Jorgito93

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2016, 05:37:19 AM »
Boy ponies.Seriously, in five years of g4 we only have shining armor as a brushable?No big mac?I don't understand hasbro for this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2016, 05:57:18 AM »
@ SD_dreamcrystal,
Oh hey I juuuust got in some new MH dolls- something called a Designer Boo-tique set with a Frankie Stein doll in it. She has no articulation in her wrists or ankles, but her eyes are the old eye pattern and her stitches are moulded onto her plastic and aren't even painted! D= Seeing her in person versus the older Frankie Stein... I can see why people are disappointed! I'm sure we will see more like this at the Toy Fair!
Yeah the non-articulating dolls started with a basic line recently.. they look cheap and I saw some of those recently.. molded stitched are icky

I'm sure we will see more gimmicky ponies, like the Articulated ones.. and of course more Explore Equestria
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 06:02:26 AM »
Does anyone know if they are really bringing back Pinkie Cooper and Novi Stars dolls? I think I would freak out if they revealed more at the Toy Fair! Excited about any dolls besideds EQG dolls just in general! I wish the Fair really was open to the public, I would so go.

I would LOVE it if they brought back Novi Stars! I'm not a doll person, but I seriously loved those and regretted never buying them.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2016, 07:29:55 AM »
I'm hoping for more of the mini sets.  I want lots of buildings, especially the library tree. 

I'm also hoping for new brushable characters.  I hope the TRU set moves away from having themed designs all over them.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 04:22:05 PM »
I'd love to see something more than has already been seen. :) But I'm guessing the main focus of the display will be on the poseable ponies. We'll see. ^.^

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2016, 05:00:45 PM »
I'm also hoping for the minis, as I'm really impressed with the EqG minis! They also seem to be selling well enough that there's no reason for them not to make more. For those of us who like EqG but don't like the dolls, this was a God send! Give us Sunset Shimmer, Hasbro!

Yes!!  I am in love with these things and can't wait to see if more of them crop up at Toy Fair! :D

As far as non-MLP merchandise, I'm hoping to see new Disney Princess Little Kingdom figures, and new Star Wars Black Series figures.
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

Offline mlly

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 07:20:41 PM »
Count me in as another one who's not too excited for Toy Fair this year because of the MH reboot

But I do want to see the 'Rockin' EqG minis.
And I am interested to know if they'll show anything regarding the 'Legend of Everfree' thing that was announced a while ago.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 09:21:22 PM »
With MH usually I'm like "Oh I can't wait to see everything, I'm sure it will all be amazing!" but this year I'm like "I hope there are at least a few things that will wow me." Like I'm still hopeful but there is a bit of uncertainty to it this year. Of course I don't have any hang up on the new faces (I love them because they remind me of Sweet Screams) so it's really the articulation and their outfits I'm focusing on.

But when it comes to Hasbro I'm actually really excited. Like I can't wait to see what they have for MLP, LPS, and Disney. And a few other companies also have things I'm looking forward to.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2016, 10:49:36 PM »
But when it comes to Hasbro I'm actually really excited. Like I can't wait to see what they have for MLP, LPS, and Disney. And a few other companies also have things I'm looking forward to.
LPS is meh to me... bobble headed pets...
MLP... really just depends... I'm glad they are now trying to add at least one new character per wave... but it also depends on the gimmick they use... I cringed with the water winged ponies and while the articulated ones is not a new concept, it's a good one if it is done -right-... My issue with Hasbro gimmicks is how they are done..
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 11:43:50 PM »
Love it how its again on my b-day..last year we had to keep writing with the guest below. Thank god I've got a laptop now. XD

Princess Lala

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2016, 01:37:06 AM »

OOO! I saw the Hasbro Disney Dolls the other day! A lot of them had kinda big heads, but I kinda liked the Frozen ones!

Post Merge: January 08, 2016, 01:44:00 AM

I would LOVE it if they brought back Novi Stars! I'm not a doll person, but I seriously loved those and regretted never buying them.
Sometimes they seem to appear on our clearance isle... my guess is we have some in the trailer at work. Every blue moon I will see one, they are usually $5! I will PM you if I ever see any! =)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 01:44:00 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2016, 03:32:46 AM »
LPS is meh to me... bobble headed pets...

What can I say, I'm a sucker for cats. Tho sometimes a non cat one will appeal to me like a sloth or platypus.

OOO! I saw the Hasbro Disney Dolls the other day! A lot of them had kinda big heads, but I kinda liked the Frozen ones!

I'm mostly hoping for some more articulated princesses and to see more of the Little Kingdom mini dolls.

Sometimes they seem to appear on our clearance isle... my guess is we have some in the trailer at work. Every blue moon I will see one, they are usually $5! I will PM you if I ever see any! =)

While you are keeping an eye out for Novi Stars can you also keep an eye out for Bratzillaz?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 03:43:40 AM by Wardah »

Av by Moonflower.

Princess Lala

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2016, 04:09:16 AM »
^ Are those the glow in the dark witches Bratz dolls? Because if so we've got em! I saw an accessory pack floating around too, as well as a LaDeDa doll!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 09:30:12 AM »
^ Are those the glow in the dark witches Bratz dolls? Because if so we've got em! I saw an accessory pack floating around too, as well as a LaDeDa doll!

I already have the glowing ones I wanted. I actually almost completed the Bratzillaz I wanted. I just need Wave 1 Cloetta and a few later ones that were only at Kmart and TRU. What about Pinkie Cooper or Cutie Pops?

Back on the Toy Fair topic I heard Care Bear Cousins might be a thing this year.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 09:33:11 AM by Wardah »

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal