collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Harmony2014 , WARNING! *Post here or PM a Mod if you are dealing with her*  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Harmony2014 , WARNING! *Post here or PM a Mod if you are dealing with her*
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2016, 04:19:41 AM »
Hmm. On my PayPal it said   (sorry name removed from public thread, but thanks for the info ~ XX Ringlets )   as her name

I got a refund from PayPal a few days ago :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 04:26:26 AM by Ringlets »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 04:24:31 AM »
I haven't heard that Emfen. Its possible of course, and if its true I do feel sorry for her loss... :(
 but it does not excuse her for not sending her part of her trades/swaps or the ponies people have bought from her - and not communicating / refunding either. She could easily have contacted the people she was dealing with and let them know what has happened- I'm sure they would have been understanding - and if she is giving up collecting then she still should not let down the people she is already in transactions with. She needs to finish up her swaps/trades/pay back what she owes people or send their ponies - then she can take the time out from collecting if she needs it.  At least then she would always be welcome back too if ever she wanted to collect again/re-join the community  :awake:

Post Merge: January 19, 2016, 04:27:28 AM

Siiri  I'm glad you got your refund :hug:  I had to remove her name from your comment for now, but thank you for posting
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 04:27:28 AM by Ringlets »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 06:58:37 AM »
It could of course be a different person entierly Ringlets, but the occurrence here and on facebook aligned perfectly. Unsure if I have dealt with this user before but the person I was talking about never sent me my pony, back in august last year. I had to open a case against her and only then did she reply she was "on vacation and could not send the pony". It just came off as weird to me that you don't send a pony for 30 days and neglect to inform about your travel plans. :/
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 11:36:17 AM »
There was a post over facebook a few days ago seeking a "missing" person in the trader circles. Unsure if it's the same one but she was a UK resident and had withdrawn from collecting due to the loss of her horse. Could it be the same person?

Are you talking about the lady mentioned on the 80's Pony and toy group?  Its not her. She came back to us and made good on the people waiting for her to ship.

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 11:55:39 AM »
There was a post over facebook a few days ago seeking a "missing" person in the trader circles. Unsure if it's the same one but she was a UK resident and had withdrawn from collecting due to the loss of her horse. Could it be the same person?

Are you talking about the lady mentioned on the 80's Pony and toy group?  Its not her. She came back to us and made good on the people waiting for her to ship.
Ah! How relieving to know, sometimes names are hard to recall in the collector sphere!
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 04:54:50 AM »
Thanks for clarifying that Rhubarbpie :bigups: 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal