collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Signature  (Read 913 times)

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Signature
« on: December 22, 2015, 08:00:35 AM »
I got hit by Big Bertha, but didn't realize why, so I had to dig around and find the signature rules thread - I wasn't able to comment there and couldn't find if there is a current signature thread, so I'm posting here just as an fyi.

I didn't realize the weight was over; I tried deleting my ISO banner, but that didn't do anything, so I tried changing my png banner to a jpg, but that also did nothing to make the weight meet the accepted size. It wasn't showing up with its transparent background, anyway, so I just deleted all of it for now.  :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Signature
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 01:20:42 PM »
The Big Bertha is a clickable link, that takes you directly to the stickied thread in this forum (which can be responded to). That's why it says "click me for more info"

It was not the weight of your signature, but the width. There are 3 dimensions to signatures - height, width, and weight. Each has it's own limit - 200 px high, 500 px wide, 60 KB weight.

Your 2 images put you at over 700 px wide.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Re: Signature
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 09:33:25 PM »
Ahh, okay. I knew what the Big Bertha is about, so I didn't think I'd need to click the banner before deleting it from my sig, and I knew I had a PNG image, which is why I thought it might have been the weight. I forgot I'd accidentally had them side by side, as I don't really pay much attention to signatures when I browse posts, and I especially don't pay attention to my own, since I already know my website and ISO items, lol.  :blush:

And I guess the link from the rules thread might need updating, as it's not able to be responded to.  :) I don't know how I managed to overlook the stickied thread when I checked here - I must be more tired lately than I thought!  :drunk:

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal