collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: $35 Pony Holiday Swap Brag Thread  (Read 6699 times)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: $35 Pony Holiday Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2016, 02:35:36 PM »
Today I opened my box from Nessa16! It was put together so thoughtfully and it made my really happy. ^.^

The first thing I opened was the socks. It was like Nessa read my mind! I'd been wanting nice, soft aloe-infused socks. ^.^ I'd been seeing little snowballs in stores like the one in the picture and I thought they were cute. Then I opened my very own. :biggrin: It prompted a small snowball fight between me and my brother and sister, who were with me. It's the only snow we'll see this Christmas, as she basically said in her message, ha ha! And now even though it's only Jan. 1 I'm all set with a calendar with two of my favorite Disney princesses on the front, and a puzzle. I loved the snowflake card/note; I thought it was so unique!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Chippers" and a pile of yummy candy, nom nom! I tried the Chippers (chocolate-covered potato chips; never had them before!) and I approve!   

The first pony I opened was Applejack. She's minty, minty! Her hair is so soft and silky and she's perfect all over. I could tell you were so careful picking every pony out for me, Nessa!

Yay! Baby Sleep Tight! I'm so excited to get her. At first when I was opening her package I though, "this is too small to be a pony; what is it?" and then was surprised, ha ha! 

Satin 'n Lace, with super pink hair! It's amazingly pink; I hope you can see it in the pictures. She's beautiful! No head and body mismatch, lovely eyes. So pretty!

Everything together!

Then, I took my gifts home (I had been at my brother's house) . . .

Tux 'n Tails was astounded to see Satin 'n Lace walking by. "I just feel like we're . . . meant for each other," he said.

Baby Applejack had a happy reunion with her mother.

Sandcastle and Shovels found an unfamiliar baby pony asleep in their crib.

Once the interloper was ousted, Sniffles wandered up and commented that they looked enough alike to be identical twins.

Satin 'n Lace tried on Something Old, Something New, and my sister's Lucky showed up to meet her.

Thank you so much, Nessa16, for my box! I was so thankful for all the care and thought you put into this box and I'm going to enjoy everything in it. (As you can see, I've already started :lol:) Thank you!

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2016, 05:20:49 PM »
I never realized how pretty Satin N Lace is!  This thread has made my wishlist grow, lol!  Congrats on a wonderful box Haruna!

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline pickwick_pirate

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2016, 11:36:26 PM »
I'm glad you liked everything Cyberunicorn! I shan't lie I really was having bit of a panic about pink dreams body marks, they were much worse but I had cleaned them significantly. And cloud puff looks so beautiful with her wings! Doing your box has given me a new appreciation for flutters I can safely say :)
I went out of my way to get those as I figured that they may have been the last of a few you were searching for ;)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2016, 12:02:22 PM »
Haruna I am so glad that you liked everything!  I loved Satin's pink hair...so much, she almost didn't make it  :whistle: lol.  I too am a sucker for pink hair and I knew she would be perfect for you!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2016, 02:09:04 PM »
Guess It is finally my turn to brag....

I got a nicely curled Lemon Treats, that I had to try to relax the curls on. They were way too tight, but much better than any I've ever been able to create myself:

Candy was tasty some of my absolute favorites:

Sorry I've been so late to post again, my New Years was very hectic! I hope you like everything... looks like Lemon Treats' curls got a little smushed in the box, sorry about that. >.>

Angel was a lucky win, she was actually part of a BIN lot! She's in such nice shape, too. :) Now I want to look for an upgrade for my deflocked one... :P

As promised, this is what Lemon Treats looked like when I got her!

It took me a couple tries to get the curls looking decent, but I was pretty pleased with the result.

Awesome swap this year, I'm so glad I got to take part! It was hard to make room for it in terms of time and money when it's in with the holidays, but so worth it.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2016, 03:35:17 PM »
Are we waiting on anymore brags?

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2016, 03:34:31 AM »
Guess It is finally my turn to brag....

I got a nicely curled Lemon Treats, that I had to try to relax the curls on. They were way too tight, but much better than any I've ever been able to create myself:

Sorry I've been so late to post again, my New Years was very hectic! I hope you like everything... looks like Lemon Treats' curls got a little smushed in the box, sorry about that. >.>

As promised, this is what Lemon Treats looked like when I got her!

It took me a couple tries to get the curls looking decent, but I was pretty pleased with the result.

The curls were fine out of the box- I probably ruined them trying to make them less tight- I should have just left them alone, but for some reason I'm not a fan of tight straw curls.

You did an amazing job at transforming her, much better than I could have done, but it gives me hope to experiment on the place holder I had. Great work, thank you very much!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal