collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ornament Swap 2015 BRAG THREAD!  (Read 10625 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Ornament Swap 2015 BRAG THREAD!
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2015, 02:29:08 PM »
Seachanger, what a lovely box! Those rocking horses are really cool -- I had to look twice because they look a lot like a rocking horse ornament that I have (I thought it might be the same one!).

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2015, 07:22:03 AM »
Wonderful  brags everyone! I love seeing all the different types of ornaments xx

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2015, 09:41:17 AM »
Amazing brags! I love the quarter horse Breyer one! And that hummingbird one is so pretty!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2015, 09:46:52 AM »
My turn to brag!  My turn to brag!

I received my swap box today, from the very lovely Icecreamgirl!  I was honestly spoiled so much... I actually teared up at one point.  So... onto the bragging.

First were some loose little items.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I love the nightmare before christmas pen.  And I actually bought a mickey mouse pen very similar (but not exactly the same) for Mkia9 in a mug swap last year.  They are adorable.  Stickers are always welcome for me.  And I may have already eaten that chocolate mouse filled santa :dribble:

Icecreamgirl very kindly included two things for my kids.  She must be a mind reader too.

I did mention my daughter loves Frozen.  I don't think I said anything about her loving Top Trumps. She does.  Between my kids they have about 10 decks now.  Not this one though, so she's thrilled.  And literally just yesterday, Remy said he wanted to collect these minecraft minifigs.  He has one he got at comic con which was a freebie exclusive thing.  So this is his first regular one.  He's very happy.

More little extras.

I am in love with these Harry Potter stickers.  And I hope very hard that I will have the restraint to allow these chocolates to make it to my tree when I get one.  They are so pretty.

A ministry of magic memorandum ornament from an etsy seller I love.  It actually goes with the marauders map Wiccanpony gave me last year. I love it so much.  And a lush santa bath bomb.  Ack, I'm in heaven.

And now for my 2 main ornaments.... I am so floored by their perfection.

My first Disney Shoe ornament.  *dies* I love Disney shoe ornaments.  This is the Evil Queen one.  It is so cool. Villains are the best.

And now for the one that made me start to cry.

FOX AND THE HOUND!! Oh my god! It is perfect.  Seriously, how cute is it?  And did you know, the Fox and the Hound is the first movie I ever went to see in the Cinema.  It holds a lot of sentimental value to me.

Thank you so much again, Icecreamgirl.  I am so very happy with everything.  :hug::hug::hug:

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2015, 09:56:05 AM »
FOX AND THE HOUND! :squee: congrats, xeevee!!!!!!!

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2015, 10:37:23 AM »
I received the most wonderful and meaningful box from Seachanger yesterday! I loved it so much! Thank you Seachanger, for the very thoughtful gifts. Here are some pics!

What I saw when I opened my box

The pretty pile of gifties! I love the colours and the wrapping paper that you chose. Also those sequined mini stockings are adorable. You knew my taste perfectly...all of our family stockings are loaded with sequins. I was amazed! Honestly, when I saw your teaser photo I was hoping it was my box because it was so perfect for me :)

The adorable Peanuts card. The little front piece comes off as a little ornament. It's already on my tree!

Seachanger also included this super cute Utah post card. This means more to me than you could know because I met my husband in Utah. He grew up in Lehi and I met him there while I was travelling with a friend right after high school. He moved to Canada so that we could get married. Utah is a very special place to us both. His Dad and brother still live there so we visit as often as we can.

The contents of those awesome little stockings. The green one was labeled for "Mr. Ledbyrd". I thought that was so cute! He absolutely loved his Darth Vader ornament. Thanks for thinking of him! And Elsa is awesome too!

And two absolutely perfect ornaments! Sqeeee! I was so excited when I opened the glass Cheer Bear. She is so lovely! And Cheer Bear is my favorite Care Bear. I almost didn't want to take her out of the box, but I did and she has a place of honor on my tree :) And the Lucy ornament is super amazing too! We named our oldest daughter Lucy so we love to collect Peanuts Lucy items because of that. Mr. Ledbyrd is a massive Peanuts fan. If our second child had been a boy, he actually wanted to name him Linus :lol:

More awesome goodies! The Lucy cube is filled with dark chocolate M&M's which are delicious. We don't have them in Canada so that was a treat. I love the little Sprite! He's the one I didn't have so I was very excited to see him. And also some delicious mint chocolate local Utah treats. I can't wait to try those.

More wonderful extras. The Hello Kitty stickers are the most amazing stickers I have ever seen! And the little snow flakes were the tags from all the gifts. They are so pretty that I hung them on my Christmas tree.

As if I hadn't been spoiled enough, Seachanger also included this adorable set of Christmas cards. They are so cute I might want to save them all! I'm such a pack rat :lol:

And last but not least, Seachanger included some lovely gifts for "Little Ledbyrd". Such a cute idea. The Hello Kitty ornament had candy inside and the Frozen tin is full of stickers. Lucy absolutely loved them and was super thrilled to be included. Thank you so much for thinking of her!

Thank you again for such a perfect box Seachanger! It really warmed my heart! :lovey:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:40:35 AM by Ledbyrd »

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2015, 10:39:31 AM »
Xeevee, wow, what a great box! I am in LOVE with both the shoe ornament and the Fox and the Hound ornament! How perfect! I'm glad to see you had such a great partner! :D

Edit: Oh, Ledbyrd, how amazing! I love Lucy (haha, pun not really intended), too! She's my favorite Peanuts character because she reminds me of myself... even when I was a kid.  :blush: You got such a wonderful box!

I am loving seeing the super cool and varied presents everyone is getting! :D

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2015, 10:51:39 AM »
What a lovely box ledbyrd.  I love the little Elsa and Darth Vadar.

I have a niece named Lucy.  But even funnier is that her last name is Schroeder.  So I like buying peanuts things for her too.  I don't think she thinks it's very funny though. 

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2015, 10:55:52 AM »
I have a niece named Lucy.  But even funnier is that her last name is Schroeder.  So I like buying peanuts things for her too.  I don't think she thinks it's very funny though. 
Hah, that's actually really cool! I hope she can grow to appreciate it. :) Schroeder is probably my second favorite Peanuts character.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2015, 10:59:44 AM »
Wow what great boxes!! You both got so spoiled! Congrats!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2015, 11:04:00 AM »
Xeevee, I love the Disney ornaments and the Harry Potter stickers.

Ledbyrd, you got totally spoiled. Your new ornaments are adorable, and I love all the Hallmark goodies you received.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2015, 01:05:58 PM »
Xeevee that shoe ornament is amazing!

I'm glad you liked everything Ledbyrd! That makes me so happy. I had no idea your husband is from Lehi. I live in Highland right on the border to Lehi. When you come down to visit family we should have a pony meet up! I got you a lot of hallmark stuff because I had saved up my rewards and coupons for this swap. Haha.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2015, 01:41:50 PM »
That care bear ornament is so cute Ledbyrd! What a lovely box!

I'm so happy you liked your box xeevee. As soon as I saw the fox and hound ornament I knew I had to get it for you! I'm glad the children's' toys were a winner also  :biggrin:
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2015, 03:58:05 PM »
Congrats to the both of you! You have really cool boxes!
:frolic:

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2015, 06:24:56 PM »
Here is my box: