collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: wanting to buy Peach colored Sweet Clover with/without her accessories  (Read 458 times)

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
I am suppose to be going on a hiatus from pony buying after today.  I take that back, I have given myself until Wednesday for one specific pony on eBay.  But before I close the door on buying for a long time, I was hoping to get the peach version of Sweet Clover added to my army (accessories a total bonus)  There was one on the German eBay website that I placed a bid on but then had to ask the seller to cancel before the auction ended when I found out wire transfer fees are around $45.   But now I can not get this little girl out of my mind.  So if you have this little girl and are looking for a new home for her, I have a home looking for Sweet Clover.
Thanks,
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: wanting to buy Peach colored Sweet Clover with/without her accessories
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »
This is absolutely no help to your Sweet Clover quest (I apologise in advance) but your sig is now hilarious xD.
As for Sweet Clover, if it's any consolation the peach one is generally more common...though she shows up on European Ebay more than anywhere else. Maybe next time a ponyperson in that part of the world could help you with the payment (if they don't accept paypal?)

Lots of luck in getting her, she's a really pretty pony:)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal