collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 129762 times)

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #735 on: January 04, 2019, 01:59:34 PM »
I have been busy playing the video games that my current favorite guy friend got me for Christmas.  ^.^

SNES: King of Dragons (one of my all-time favorites!), Eye of the Beholder; NES: Shadowgate (great game!), Batman and Mega Man 2 (first time playing the series, ever..already beat two bosses lol).

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #736 on: January 09, 2019, 11:10:10 PM »
Jay and I are playing Valkyria Chronicles. Yay for tactical gameplay and good storytelling. :)

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #737 on: January 10, 2019, 12:31:56 AM »
I've finished Story Mode in RDR2. Just kept on crying my eyes out :wail:

Nowhere near done playing though! And now I feel I can crack open the official guide for a closer look.

I really wish the PS4 or game itself had a playtime counter.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 15, 2019, 11:21:56 AM »
Just started Assassin's Creed Odyssey, having a bit of a hard time getting used to it as I can't read much if any of the text on the screen, but other than that, I'm enjoying it so far. It's very nice to have a lovely grey horse to travel with as well.

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #739 on: January 15, 2019, 10:32:18 PM »

Movies or games never make me cry. But RDR2.. No spoilers, but this certain scene with music in the end. Now its enough if I hear the music and I can't stop crying. Such an awesome game.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #740 on: January 16, 2019, 02:39:03 PM »

Movies or games never make me cry. But RDR2.. No spoilers, but this certain scene with music in the end. Now its enough if I hear the music and I can't stop crying. Such an awesome game.

The first Redemption made me cry too, but not as much or as long. I'm enjoying the after epilogue gameplay a heck of a lot more this time too :)

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 16, 2019, 05:23:36 PM »
Replaying Diddy's Kong Quest. One day I WILL beat this game! Toxic Tower however has been a thorn in my side for 20 some odd years.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 16, 2019, 06:38:56 PM »
Just started Assassin's Creed Odyssey, having a bit of a hard time getting used to it as I can't read much if any of the text on the screen, but other than that, I'm enjoying it so far. It's very nice to have a lovely grey horse to travel with as well.

I've been playing it, too! It's my first game in the series. Normally, I'd be completely turned off by the violence. I still really don't like it, but I turned off the blood at least. I've just always had my eyes on the AC series because of its interesting historical locations. I am a bit of a history nerd, and getting to see historical locales come to life in such a format where I can explore them is just euphoria for me. Ancient Greece has always been one of those locations that I'd really love to see come to life and get to explore, and Odyssey does a great job of it.

|My Collection|

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 17, 2019, 07:54:22 AM »
I bought myself a N64 for Christmas so I've been busy playing Mario Kart and Mario Tennis... Great memories even though I currently suck!! I'm working on removing the rust..  :lol:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 26, 2019, 05:12:30 AM »
Going to play Kingdom Hearts III when I get it.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 26, 2019, 07:33:34 AM »
You have good tastes Sweet Stuff.

I'm playing Pokemon X and Azure Striker Gunvolt.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 26, 2019, 09:57:06 AM »
I'm currently playing the PS4 version of Okami, seeing as I haven't played it since the original version was out on the PS2. It's been really nice to go back to it, although I feel a bit guilty about the backlog of games that are sitting round only half-finished. They're not going anywhere, I can always go back to them later. :P

I've been playing it, too! It's my first game in the series. Normally, I'd be completely turned off by the violence. I still really don't like it, but I turned off the blood at least. I've just always had my eyes on the AC series because of its interesting historical locations. I am a bit of a history nerd, and getting to see historical locales come to life in such a format where I can explore them is just euphoria for me. Ancient Greece has always been one of those locations that I'd really love to see come to life and get to explore, and Odyssey does a great job of it.

Same here, although I mostly avoided the AC series because it seemed like they'd be too difficult to play, but once I saw ancient Greece, I needed to give it a go! :D Still finding it quite a challenge, but it's really rewarding because of its fascinating setting! The writing is great too, it's refreshing to see characters whose communication feels quite natural, rather than "Hello, yes, this is a video game. Now go fetch me a MacGuffin!" XD

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 26, 2019, 03:32:21 PM »
I am playing scribblenauts highly addicting and lots of fun.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 27, 2019, 03:38:22 AM »
Planning on starting Detroit: Become human next.

I only have a Switch so I mostly just play Splatoon but I've watched many a few playthroughs of D:BH and have fully fallen in love with it. The characters and story are really good and if I ever get a PS4 that's probably one of the first games I'll get.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 27, 2019, 02:07:31 PM »
Going to play Kingdom Hearts III when I get it.

It's almost here! I can't believe it, OMG. I was in high school when Kingdom Hearts II came out and I played it. That's... hard to take in. lol

I'm pretty sure I'm going to bawl if Roxas appears again because I was such a Roxas fangirl back in the day.

Same here, although I mostly avoided the AC series because it seemed like they'd be too difficult to play, but once I saw ancient Greece, I needed to give it a go! :D Still finding it quite a challenge, but it's really rewarding because of its fascinating setting! The writing is great too, it's refreshing to see characters whose communication feels quite natural, rather than "Hello, yes, this is a video game. Now go fetch me a MacGuffin!" XD

The difficulty worried me, too, but I set it to Easy and I actually have come to find the game too easy (I play games to relax, so that's fine by me) except for when mercenaries with fire show up then I die many, many times. lol.

The game gives some abilities that make it really easy. The three I find to make it easy (I don't know their names, sorry, but I think they're all in the middle type of abilities on the menu, if that helps): One that heals, one that destroys enemies shields, and one that sends out a blast that stuns all nearby enemies. I swear once I got the third ability there, the game became a hundred times easier. It's laughably easy until a fire-wielding mercenary comes into play. lol

Spoiler for the highest level of the stunning ability (just spoilering it, in case you'd rather find out for yourself):

Spoiler
The highest level of stunning ability actually sends enemies flying. LOL. Like they'll go flying off of cliffs and they're done. It's a bit much, but makes the game easier to blow through.

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal