collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 130592 times)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #540 on: May 22, 2017, 01:22:18 PM »
After finishing Breath of the wild, Persona 5 currently owns my life. Hoping to buy Fire Emblem: Echoes sometime soon, even if Fire Emblem Gaiden wasn't one of my favs.. I'm curious what they did for the remake!

I also play a ton of mobile games, but mostly Love Live and Fire Emblem Heroes!! I play them daily ww.

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 22, 2017, 01:24:25 PM »
I wish i had a switch so i could play BOTW :' (

since I got home from travelling I was playing fallout 4 for a couple weeks, but now dragon age inquisition and dragon age 2 have consumed me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wishlist

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #542 on: May 22, 2017, 01:31:48 PM »

It's also available on WiiU if that helps! I played that version myself, the switch is sold out over here. No store seems to carry it anymore.

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 22, 2017, 01:48:21 PM »

It's also available on WiiU if that helps! I played that version myself, the switch is sold out over here. No store seems to carry it anymore.

i dont have one of those, either : (
also if im gonna get it, i think id like to splurge and get it in the nicest version possible...it seems like such a beautiful game

wishlist

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #544 on: May 22, 2017, 02:01:37 PM »

also if im gonna get it, i think id like to splurge and get it in the nicest version possible...it seems like such a beautiful game

Understandable! I'd wait a bit on purchasing the Switch yet, apparently it still has a few flaws Nintendo needs to fix.. ^^;

It's definitely worth the wait though! Breath of the Wild was stunning; I hope you'll get to play it soon~

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 07, 2017, 08:53:59 AM »
Horizon Zero Dawn. It's great, but not nearly as great as BotW. I find myself in need of Link's climbing abilities and the paraglider a lot, and will probably do in most open world games from now on.
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Hervoyel

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #546 on: June 09, 2017, 03:02:49 PM »
Currently playing The Walking Dead: New Frontier - it's okay and I like the new player character, but the writing's just not nearly as solid as the original.

Blog

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #547 on: June 18, 2017, 05:00:04 PM »
I've been *gasp* reading a lot lately, so not much gaming! But I have been playing a lot of Overwatch again since they had the Anniversary event.

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #548 on: June 22, 2017, 01:48:26 PM »
I've been *gasp* reading a lot lately, so not much gaming! But I have been playing a lot of Overwatch again since they had the Anniversary event.

Oooo who's your main??

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 22, 2017, 02:03:07 PM »

Oooo who's your main??
So I switch around between a few different characters depending on the map, but it's Sombra, then Symmetra, D.VA, Pharah, and Mercy. But lately I've been playing with Tracer because I'm just getting the hang of her and she's a lot more fun than I previously realized! How about you?

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 22, 2017, 03:11:35 PM »

Month late response, but I don't think that the Switch version is actually necessarily the nicest version. From what I've heard it runs pretty much the same on both systems. But since you don't have a Wii U, you might as well get a Switch when you decide you want a system.

|My Collection|

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 22, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »

Month late response, but I don't think that the Switch version is actually necessarily the nicest version. From what I've heard it runs pretty much the same on both systems. But since you don't have a Wii U, you might as well get a Switch when you decide you want a system.
From my experience with Twilight Princess (the GC version was way better than the Wii version and it was more rare in the end) I made sure to get the Wii U version of BotW. I don't have a Switch yet but I expect the Wii U version to be better in the long run.

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #552 on: June 25, 2017, 06:55:58 AM »

Oooo who's your main??
So I switch around between a few different characters depending on the map, but it's Sombra, then Symmetra, D.VA, Pharah, and Mercy. But lately I've been playing with Tracer because I'm just getting the hang of her and she's a lot more fun than I previously realized! How about you?

Mainly D.va and Tracer, but I also play Mei and Mercy a lot. I started out as a Tracer main but shifted towards D.va half a year ago! Mei is tons of fun too, I love annoying people as her. :P

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2017, 09:25:40 AM »

Oooo who's your main??

Mainly D.va and Tracer, but I also play Mei and Mercy a lot. I started out as a Tracer main but shifted towards D.va half a year ago! Mei is tons of fun too, I love annoying people as her. :P
Lol, that seems to be the primary reason people ever play as Mei.

Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »
Fate/Grand Order just came out in English! It's not supposed to be available in Australia yet, but somehow my phone was able to download it all the same? Even without a cheat or work-around.

Gift Horse : Mouth !: Looking

I'm so excited. I pulled Carmilla straight away! Her Noble Phantasm is insanely appropriate. hahahaha

I also pulled Stheno, but haven't tried her yet. Everybody else I've pulled has been three stars, so far, but I got my free Saber Lily, so I'm happy!

I've also still been playing FF Brave Exvius and Sailor Moon Drops. I play so many Mobile games to kill time these days...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal