collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 129767 times)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
What game are you playing? Cont.
« on: November 09, 2015, 11:20:13 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 06:06:02 AM »
Meeee! We are getting the new Fallout game!

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 06:43:03 AM »
I'll hopefully get it tomorrow along with my brand new PS4. :D
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 12:17:41 PM »
Black ops III. It's really good. I'm pleasantly surprised by it. And one of the main people in the campaign is voiced by Christopher Meloni. Loved him on SVU.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 12:32:17 PM »
I'm a little behind the times...I'm playing Mass Effect 2 :D

My husband is excited for the last expansion to Starcraft II that's out today. 

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 07:31:17 PM »

Love Mass Effect! I love games where I can make so many choices and have a romantic interest. Bioware is one of my favorites. I've played soooo many hours in Dragon Age Inquisition (two completed saves), but I'm thinking of starting a third play through...

Right now I'm playing Tales from the Borderlands. I'm also a huge fan of Telltale Games (Walking Dead is one of my absolute favorites, only topped by Dragon Age and Mass Effect). I will have to try the Game of Thrones one next.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline dashesndots

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 05:58:02 AM »

Love Mass Effect! I love games where I can make so many choices and have a romantic interest. Bioware is one of my favorites. I've played soooo many hours in Dragon Age Inquisition (two completed saves), but I'm thinking of starting a third play through...

I have to thank my husband for finally convincing to me to play Dragon Age 2 a few years ago.  I am strictly a casual gamer and I often pick stuff up for awhile and then abandon it if I get bored/it gets too hard.  But Bioware has thoroughly captured my attention with these 2 universes.  I'm in love with the story of the Dragon Age universe in particular, although I am excited to see where they are going to take Mass Effect with Andromeda.

I currently have 2 complete-ish playthroughs in Inquisition too, and two more in progress, the second of which I plan on making my "canon" (female elf/romancing Solas of course) because my first female elf character I made a couple choices I didn't end up liking the repercussions for!  I still prefer Dragon Age 2 though...mostly because of Fenris LOL.  ;) 

I really enjoy the character interactions and romance aspect too of both series, way more than the actual gameplay! (I play on Casual).

As far as Mass Effect, this is my second time playing 2...I played it first (I have a penchant for playing things out of order apparently LOL).  Then I went back and played 1.  It was fun and I am enjoying how now that I'm playing 2 again, I keep bumping into people I saved/interacted with from 1.  Plan on romancing Garrus this time, and eventually I'll go back and play 3 with my previous save where I romanced Thane, even though I know how THAT ends.  *cries*

I also apparently think humans are boring when it comes to romances in these games, LOL ;)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 11:19:11 AM »
I had pre-ordered Fallout 4, but I had to cancel it because I have no money right now. :( But as soon as I am able I am getting that game -- my life has no meaning without it! In the meantime I'll just keep playing one of my dozens of game saves for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. ;)

And I've been playing Mass Effect lately, too! Did you know that the 7th (of course) was N7 day? Apparently it was an official Bioware holiday. :D

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 11:32:27 AM »
I currently play a lot of Ark: Survival Evolved. I can't get enough of it. But really who doesn't love dinosaurs? :)
I'm also playing on a horse sim site called Indomita. Though really I have a ton of games I play on and off like Prison Architect, Banished, Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, DC Universe Online. My friend has me playing WildStar on occasion as well.

I'm really not sure about purchasing Fallout 4. I was originally planning on it, but now I'm hearing mixed reports of how good of a game it is. Does anyone know is it really still using the Skyrim engine but with poorer dialogue options?
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Flarewing

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 11:39:05 AM »
I was fortunate enough to get a Pip-Boy edition of Fallout 4. My wife and I also got StarCraft II, and I expect we'll play that together quite a bit when she's not playing Animal Crossing or Rune Factory.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 03:24:49 PM »
I had actually pre-ordered Fallout 4 before the Pip-Boy edition was announced, so I missed out on that either way. Lucky you, though!

And I would not be surprised that it's using the same engine as Skyrim. I believe Fallout 3 and ES: Oblivion used the same engine as each other, as well. Lots of games use engines that have been around for years -- there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 09:36:48 PM »
You sound similar in game approach to me, dashesndots! I too romanced Thane (plan on romancing Garrus next) and really wanted to romance Fenris but spoiler alert (for if you lean towards the mages);
Spoiler
I was with the mages, he ended up hating me, and I had kill him!
I made that my canon save to import into Inquisition, but I will have to try a play through with different choices to see how things can go! All the Dragon Age games are great! My canon save is Solavellan too (have you played the DLC for the end of the game?! *cries*). I can't believe I finished all the Bioware games since I never complete anything and always have to play games on easy.

My boyfriend is playing the new Fallout like crazy. It is somewhat temping. I didn't finish the last Fallout because it was too monochrome for me, but this one looks more vibrant. I do really enjoy Bethesda games like the Elder Scrolls series, so if Fallout can pull me in with a different look, I may end up trying it out again.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline dashesndots

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 07:24:25 AM »
You sound similar in game approach to me, dashesndots! I too romanced Thane (plan on romancing Garrus next) and really wanted to romance Fenris but spoiler alert (for if you lean towards the mages);
Spoiler
I was with the mages, he ended up hating me, and I had kill him!
I made that my canon save to import into Inquisition, but I will have to try a play through with different choices to see how things can go! All the Dragon Age games are great! My canon save is Solavellan too (have you played the DLC for the end of the game?! *cries*). I can't believe I finished all the Bioware games since I never complete anything and always have to play games on easy.

Putting reply in spoilers cause it's long, haha:
Spoiler
Oh I know about Fenris, thanks to the wiki.  In fact I've cheated before and filled his Friendship to 100% so I don't have to deal with his mage hatred and still am able to friendship romance/keep him alive as a mage-sympathetic mage.  LOL.  I have been able to get him to 100% friendship without cheating and still siding with the mages though, just takes leaving him home when you do mage stuff and/or being a slight dick to mages at least in the first act, haha.  Which totally goes against my preferred "paragon" playing style, but yeah. 
Merrill though, god that girl hates me, no matter what I do.  I'm nice to her, she hates me.  I'm tough on her, she hates me, LOL.  At least if you get them maxed out in either direction they will still remain loyal to you, so usually I just go all out and make her really hate my guts. 

Inquisition - yep, played Trespasser and loved it, and loved that it does not have a happy ending, ie you can offer to go with him and HELP him, even, and it doesn't change things.  I am going to be forever on pins and needles until that 4th game comes out.  Cause there's no way they would have done that set up scene at the end with the Inquisitor stabbing the Tevinter area of the map if they weren't planning another one.  Right?  Right?!?! LOL. 

Yeah in what was supposed to be my canon Solavellan play through I sided with the templars (even as a mage) and then because how I chose to let his quest play out
Spoiler
Iron Bull betrayed me
which I really was not happy with.  So I needed to fix that with my new one, and side with the mages cause as a mage that just makes more sense.

Oh, question - Cole: human or spirit? Haha.  I always choose spirit.  It just makes more sense to me in terms of his character, although my husband disagrees and usually makes him more human.

Let's see, Mass Effect: I much prefer the combat of the Dragon Age game where you can spam a spell and not have to aim LOL.  So I am thankful the Casual setting on Mass Effect makes the whole FPS aspect much easier.  Still have a hard time in some sections though.  Thankfully the story moments make the combat worth getting through.

Oh and I've been playing Hearthstone again too :)  Never thought I'd like that kind of game but it's fun!  Although I tend to win like 1 match for every 50 I play, haha.

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 09:02:49 AM »
I just dug up a CD full of games. They couldn't start at first, up until I realized they were all made for DOS. Look what I've found:

Last time I played this game I was so little that my grandmother had to care for me and my brother while our parents were away.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2015, 09:19:23 AM »
My husband and I just finished Yoshi's Woolly World last night, it was amazing! I loved the final boss battle and I really feel like I need a yarn Bowser Jr. in my life.

Target is doing a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all their video games right now, so other than Mario Maker and Super Mario Bros. U, I'm trying to think of a 3rd game to get. I was thinking Windwaker HD, but I'm not sure. Decisions, decisions!
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal