collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 130390 times)

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #660 on: June 23, 2018, 08:47:47 AM »
I haven't been able to finish P5 because I'm obsessed with maxing out every social link perfectly and I have to follow a guide... I really shouldn't do that because it's hindering me completing the game T__T I just really want to get all my favourite/best demons in my party again...

I learned from others that once you complete the game, you can start a new save file over the old one that is marked as 'completed' and some stuff will carry over including social skills, items, the ability to summon personas you got in the last playthrough, etc. Having those carry over makes it possible, I think. I'm not sure it is even possible on the first playthrough because so many of the confidants require social skills and those take a lot of your time.

After completing the game I did start from the file I used previously, but got distracted by other stuff so I haven't really gotten back to it yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #661 on: June 23, 2018, 11:09:12 AM »
I have just downloaded Fortnite to see what all the hype is about. All the kids at work are going on about it so I feel like I need to do strictly professional 'research' in order to keep up with what they're talking about in class...

But I'm mostly just waiting for The Last of Us 2 to come out which if it's anything like the first one will be amazing.

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 23, 2018, 11:47:47 AM »
I have just downloaded Fortnite to see what all the hype is about. All the kids at work are going on about it so I feel like I need to do strictly professional 'research' in order to keep up with what they're talking about in class...

Lol. I downloaded it on the Switch wanting to see what all of the hype was about as well, but the game pretty much threw me into it with other players and I had no idea what the heck I was doing so I quit and haven't tried it again since.

|My Collection|

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #663 on: June 23, 2018, 01:49:40 PM »

Lol. I downloaded it on the Switch wanting to see what all of the hype was about as well, but the game pretty much threw me into it with other players and I had no idea what the heck I was doing so I quit and haven't tried it again since.

Yep that pretty much sums up the last 10 mins of me playing it haha. I'm going back in for another go...

Offline cookifaa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • My real pony is jealous of my vinyl ponies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 23, 2018, 03:44:44 PM »

But I'm mostly just waiting for The Last of Us 2 to come out which if it's anything like the first one will be amazing.

I downloaded Fortnite too to see what it was like, I played it for about an hour and gave up! I don't function well with survival games, hence the reason why i only play minecraft on creative or peaceful survival...

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #665 on: June 23, 2018, 04:24:30 PM »

I downloaded Fortnite too to see what it was like, I played it for about an hour and gave up! I don't function well with survival games, hence the reason why i only play minecraft on creative or peaceful survival...

Yes it panics me too! I’ve been playing with my friend who basically looks after me and gives me guns etc...not that I ever have time to use them, I’m way too slow on the controls and as soon as someone comes over I’m dead straight away! Practise makes perfect I guess. I think it’s more fun if you play as a squad with your friends to be honest.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 25, 2018, 06:47:07 PM »
No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle. Done some odd jobs, getting ready to play through a revenge mission.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 28, 2018, 09:38:51 AM »
I've been playing (when the kid goes to bed and I have a few minutes- which admittedly is rare) Dragon Age Inquisition- it's pretty fun

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 28, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
Super Metroid. I got fed up with Maridia and used a map. Cheesed my way through Draygon using the recommended  grapple hook technique, grabbed the upgrades and bailed.  I'm finally out of this area hooray!!

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 29, 2018, 06:29:40 PM »
Firewatch! I wasn't expecting to get sledgehammered in the emotions quite that hard right at the start of the game but at least it got me invested in the characters right from the get-go. Gorgeous scenery, too.
I've got Dear Esther and What Became of Edith Finch to start on as well, seeing as there was a sale on PSN - got 3 games for just under £15!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 29, 2018, 07:07:09 PM »
I finally caught up with the rest of the world and got my PS4. Ive been playing RE Biohazard but stopped to start replaying KH on it...but a new system,play the old updated games on it. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #671 on: July 01, 2018, 01:25:10 PM »
All you guys talking about Persona made me want to play SMT: Nocturne again. I've never tried the Persona games. Probably because I've played the SMT games and there seems to be a divide among fans who like one or the other but not really both. I dunno :lol: Nocturne is fantastic though. Highly recommend!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 01, 2018, 02:16:33 PM »
I finally caught up with the rest of the world and got my PS4. Ive been playing RE Biohazard but stopped to start replaying KH on it...but a new system,play the old updated games on it. :lol:

I feel you. Nothing I have ever played on my PS4 was anything I either couldn't buy on the PS3 as well or is an updated version of older games (KH II.8). It feels a little weird, but Kingdom Hearts III is finally going to be a reality in half a year.

All you guys talking about Persona made me want to play SMT: Nocturne again. I've never tried the Persona games. Probably because I've played the SMT games and there seems to be a divide among fans who like one or the other but not really both. I dunno :lol: Nocturne is fantastic though. Highly recommend!

Persona 5 is my first experience with the franchise altogether. I know next to nothing about Persona and SMT. However, I did do a little searching to see what SMT was about when I was playing Persona 5 (or moreover I kind of just ran into it, because I was looking up the 'demons' to see all of the different cultures represented and how far they went) and wasn't really fond of the apocalyptic setting idea that the games are supposedly set in. I may try someday, though.

|My Collection|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 03, 2018, 09:07:35 AM »
The Legend of Zelda 1st Quest. I'm trying a little sequence breaking. I got the white sword and blue ring early. 10 hearts and am going for the Magic Key.

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 03, 2018, 06:19:02 PM »
I recently got a new and better computer. So now, I'm finally playing Fallout 4. I've probably spent more time in game on the Fallout series than anything but The Sims franchise.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal