collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 130640 times)

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2015, 04:46:51 AM »
Still entrenched in the Mass Effect series, on 3 now and about 3/4 done.  Still really enjoying it :D

I tried playing Ori and got to the point with the first "boss", that crazy tree you have to run up and escape the water...never could get past it. :(  Oh well.  I was enjoying it up to that point, and it's a beautiful game.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2015, 02:49:42 PM »
I was playing the Mass Effect games but I put them on hold when I got Fallout 4. :blush:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2015, 06:26:42 PM »
Donkey Kong Country
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Thimble

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2015, 06:50:49 PM »
I was playing Disney infinity obsessively for a while... but then minecraft ate my life.

(I suspect that the 3.0 system under the Christmas tree will probably revive my love of Infinity, 'tho.  ^-^ )

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2015, 08:23:14 PM »
OMG there are ponies in Fallout 4! There's this toy in the game called "Giddy-up Buttercup" and I found the toy factory and picked up about 20 of these ponies to decorate my in-game house with. They weigh about 60 lbs. each (they're supposed to be something a kid could "ride," I guess) so it took my whole inventory to carry them back.

So yeah, still playing Fallout. ;)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2015, 10:18:20 AM »
OMG there are ponies in Fallout 4! There's this toy in the game called "Giddy-up Buttercup" and I found the toy factory and picked up about 20 of these ponies to decorate my in-game house with. They weigh about 60 lbs. each (they're supposed to be something a kid could "ride," I guess) so it took my whole inventory to carry them back.

So yeah, still playing Fallout. ;)
I found those yesterday when I was doing the quest for the little ghoul boy. I only snagged three of them, as I was pretty heavily burdened, even in my power armor. I set them up in my Red Rocket station, but I'm considering moving them to where my P.A. suits are playing pool. I'm lvl 40 now, and I'm debating the merits of pushing to the lvl 50 trophy or going ahead and starting my "sarcastic" campaign. The beauty of this game is the replay factor, given that you can side with the four different factions at endgame. I admit to some small amount of glee at doing the Brotherhood of Steel story. Figured I'd get one of the prick storylines done first. Next, I might do the Institute. I really like the Minutemen, but the Railroad kinda set me off.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2015, 04:13:39 AM »
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3.

I got a PS4 with a now-only discount for Kingdom Hearts III (and II.8, I suppose), but felt like I should have something to play now, so I went with that (it was half-price about a week ago). I've watched and read One Piece for almost a decade now, but never got to play these characters in any games, it's fun. ^_^

Might convince me to finally try Hyrule Warriors one of these days.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Flarewing

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2015, 08:04:26 AM »
Finished my first play through of Fallout 4 a couple of days ago, picking the Brotherhood as my faction. I'm now doing a new run, tried my best to model the guy's face after a Tony Stark RDJ, but he also kinda sorta resembles Johnny Depp, so, not sure how successful that was... Anyways, I spiked Int and Cha, with the rest being mediocre. My first level up, put into Luck, and second level up went to Idiot Savant perk. I swear, I've logged maybe two hours on it, already level 5 or 6, and the XP gain is just ridiculously high. I'm trying to pull off this run with mostly power armor and/or energy weapons (excepting the first part where you're stuck with ballistic weapons) and naturally, this is a Sarcastic dialogue run. I may have used Dogmeat to get the Cryolator for me, And it's a shame I don't have any ammo for it. It seems he gave me the gun and kept the ammo for himself, silly puppy. I found an awesome guide for getting caps in the game, which, let's be honest, I'm gonna need to pull off a genius playboy billionaire philanthropist.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 04:53:56 AM by Flarewing »

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2015, 02:17:21 AM »
Still playing Fallout 4. I'm glad because I managed to romance Cait even though I have really low charisma. I took 2 day trippers and drank one beer before doing it though.  :biggrin:
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2015, 09:43:51 PM »
Lol, you guys and your Fallout stories. :D I'll have to try spiking Int on my next playthrough. Though I don't know when there will be a next playthrough... I'm about lvl 40 and I'm not even halfway through the main storyline yet. I'm just doing everything else instead. :)

Edit: I'm starting to wonder if we need a separate thread for Fallout discussion... ;)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2015, 12:19:14 AM »
Currently grooving with Crypt of the Necrodancer. No matter how much health and fancy weaponry I build up, it always seems to come down to a single moment of bad planning that leads to my nigh-immediate destruction.

Or just the blademasters, who seem nigh-impossible to kill when using any sort of broad attack weapon. :(

Offline Aerora

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2015, 01:51:40 AM »
I picked up Wind Waker HD to go along with my new Wii U, so I've been switching off between that, Smash, and Splatoon! :lovey: Half my enjoyment of action-y games like WW is how ridiculous my panic reactions are when things come after me.

Flarewing

« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2015, 05:16:53 AM »
Lol, you guys and your Fallout stories. :D I'll have to try spiking Int on my next playthrough. Though I don't know when there will be a next playthrough... I'm about lvl 40 and I'm not even halfway through the main storyline yet. I'm just doing everything else instead. :)

Edit: I'm starting to wonder if we need a separate thread for Fallout discussion... ;)

I got my first character into the low-to-mid 40's before I rerolled. He was lvl 41 before I started hammering out the BoS quests for serious. But I noticed on this new play through that the XP gain is just stupidly fast on a high Int character. I've barely done anything but a bunch of settlements, and I'm lvl 18. Thanks mostly to the T-45B set I'm rocking now (I have some T-51, but not a complete set, and my slightly upgraded T-45B is better thanks to the mods), I was able to take out the Forged.

I would second the idea for a Fallout thread, if only so that we don't clutter this thread up too much.

Also, after watching Tiella play Stella Glow for a couple of weeks and get sucked into it (something not many games can do) I finally picked up a copy for myself. So far, so very cute.

Princess Lala

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2015, 06:40:47 AM »
I'm craaaazy HOOKED on Neopets....again. Neopets countsvas one big giant game, right? Im making it count.  :P With the Advent Calendar, new pet species, me trying to make my Xweetok chocolate in the secret labratory, that newvdaily spinny thibg that gives me 5000+ or more NP a day, and recently getting a TON of rare plushies from restocks in the Plushie Palace for my collection I'm going nuts over here! What doesn't help is I got in touch with my sister this week and she managed to find a box of my stuff that has been lost for over a decade, my neopets McDonalds toys included and she is sending them to meeeee! :squee:

Oh and because husband has been seeing me play neopets he made an account too!

On the side we are also both playing SSB on 3DS! We are dorks and just love to VS together, I got both our games for $15 each on Black Friday because an employee put them in the wrong spot! So we are amiibo savy right now too on top of neopets! We will sit under the kotasu- both chromebooks on the top with taco bell and cranberry sprite refreshments next to us! Thats our idea of relaxing LOL! Wow im re-reading this and him and I are seriously a lame dorky bunch. xD Oh well LOL!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2015, 09:51:29 PM »
Super Paper Mario
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal