collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 129771 times)

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2015, 08:41:34 PM »
Found a game where you play as a dragon called 'I of the Dragon' on Steam. It's pretty fun. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2015, 08:50:02 AM »
I finished my Neutral run of Undertale and I don't think I have ever enjoyed boss fights as much as those in Undertale. They are hard but so incredibly fun and creative and incredibly satisfying when finished!

I am so stoked to get my Pacifist run completed and see the end boss! :D

Don't cry!!! I sobbed at the end of my pacifist run, I can't listen to the final boss them without getting misty eyed (which is a shame because it's the best song in the game)

I bought the new Don't Starve DLC "Shipwrecked!" yesterday, now I have to learn all the new features~!

Oh no I fully expect to be in tears by the end! XD The fight with Asgore even got me misty eyed.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2015, 05:03:02 PM »
I'm playing Ocarina of Time as we speak right now. I just bought it for the Wii U. I'm also playing Final Fantasy X/X-2 on and off. I'd be playing Yoshi's Woolly World right now, but I'm waiting for my Rewards R Us coupons to be available so I can get it for a good discount. I just bought a PS4 and some big things for the nieces on Black Thursday/Friday so I racked up at least $20 worth. Haha. I just wish it didn't take 15 days for points to post to my account.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2015, 07:22:21 PM »
Right now I'm at the last dungeon in FFIII (NES), and it is an ordeal.  I'm trying to make it without the use of savestates, so if I die, it's all the way back to the beginning. This is one of the most ridiculous final levels I've seen.

In front of the tower where the boss is, there's another dungeon that you have to go through every time you want to get back to your airship to heal. And in the tower there is yet another dungeon where you collect the most powerful weapons/spells/jobs. And once you climb the tower, you go and face the boss who has ridiculously powerful magic that can kill your whole party unless they're all at full health. After defeating him, you go into another dungeon that you cannot leave.  Inside that dungeon, you have 4 more bosses with ridiculously powerful magic, as well as the final boss.

On the good side, at least I have a real challenge.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2015, 11:15:43 AM »
I'm finishing up my Dragon Age:Origins sidequests so I can go defeat the Archdemon, and then move on to Awakenings, and then start Inquisition on my new PS4. 

Oh oh!  And Finn & Jake Investigations!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »
Right now I'm at the last dungeon in FFIII (NES), and it is an ordeal.  I'm trying to make it without the use of savestates, so if I die, it's all the way back to the beginning. This is one of the most ridiculous final levels I've seen.

In front of the tower where the boss is, there's another dungeon that you have to go through every time you want to get back to your airship to heal. And in the tower there is yet another dungeon where you collect the most powerful weapons/spells/jobs. And once you climb the tower, you go and face the boss who has ridiculously powerful magic that can kill your whole party unless they're all at full health. After defeating him, you go into another dungeon that you cannot leave.  Inside that dungeon, you have 4 more bosses with ridiculously powerful magic, as well as the final boss.

On the good side, at least I have a real challenge.
Hah, sounds like it's the original Demon's Souls/Dark Souls. ;) I never beat FFIII. I've still been meaning to go back and do that one day...

To all of you who have new PS4s -- I'm always up for new PSN friends! Just search for Ringwraith10. :D

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2015, 12:52:20 PM »
Just finished the Second Dream questline in Warframe.

Spoiler
I wish I could also tell the Lotus how sorry I am for being such a distrusting little grumpypants, after discovering the sheer lenghts she went to protect her children. And here I thought she's just a backstabbing puppeteer spy from our enemies, which she kinda is, but she's also the most caring adoptive mother figure I've seen in video games, erasing an entire parcel of history if she has to. :(

Offline Nefalia

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • @ponycrisp on Instagram
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2015, 01:55:43 PM »
Currently playing AC:Syndicate on the PS4 when I'm by myself and Until Dawn when I'm with friends. Yeah, I'm a coward when it comes to horror games. :P
On the 3DS I just started Layton and the Miracle Mask.

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2015, 04:35:42 PM »
Well, I've finally gotten into Skyrim thanks to Steam sales. Legendary edition plus all EPs super cheap. I've had it for about two weeks or so and am already over 80 hours.

I bought a bunch of other games during the sale that I never played - Portal 1 & 2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and The Beginner's Guide (which I wanted because of how much I loved The Stanley Parable) but I haven't touched them yet.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Nefalia

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • @ponycrisp on Instagram
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2015, 11:31:12 PM »
I bought a bunch of other games during the sale that I never played - Portal 1 & 2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and The Beginner's Guide (which I wanted because of how much I loved The Stanley Parable) but I haven't touched them yet.

I have totally missed The Beginner's Guide, I need to check it out, thank you!

I can also recommend playing Portal 2 in co-op. It's an awesome game to play together.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2015, 09:08:29 AM »
Pokemon Picross came out a few days ago! I'd never played picross before so it was fun to finally learn.

It's free-to-start on your 3ds systems and apparently that isn't a joke. I don't know how long you can go to avoid having to buy things yet, im starting to run low by only using the picrites (the currency) to open new areas. If you purchase 5,000 picrites from the shop (totals to about $30 USD) you no longer have to pay for them so it's basically like just buying a 3DS game. I like pokemon spin-off puzzle games so I probably will pay for it when I get the chance but it's still fun.

Don't Starve's new DLC Shipwrecked! is pretty fun too. It has the same mechanics of DS but instead of one big island it's a bunch of little ones. Adds a fun new level of difficulty that I can't wait to master. For any other DS fans, Klei has announced that DS multiplayer will be on the Ps4 sometime next year I believe  :)
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Flarewing

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2015, 08:44:16 AM »
I love what the devs did in Fallout 4 with the teddy bears. You can find so many of them in funny situations that it just adds a bit of amusement.

Other times, the story they seem to tell is kinda sad.

Then there's the cool things you can do with the settlements. Like what I did for my Red Rocket station.

Those of you who are playing, what have you seen/done that you loved in Fallout 4?

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+202)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2015, 05:57:56 AM »
Just finished another run of Ori and the Blind Forest. Such a lovely game

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2015, 11:36:28 AM »
Ah, yes, I have seen some really funny teddy bears in Fallout. One was sitting on a toilet holding a newspaper! I haven't done anything at all with my power armor, but that's a cool idea. :) One of my favorite things was an accident -- there was a cow laying on top of a car. Just chilling. ;) I'll have to see if I can post some pictures on here. :P

Moonbreeze -- I wanted to get Ori and the Blind Forest in the last Steam sale, but I totally forgot about it and didn't get anything! I'll have to get it during the X-Mas sale (provided they have one...).

flyawayraven

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
Ringwraith, it's definitely worth it! A beautiful game and challenging but not super frustratingly so.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal