collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What game are you playing? Cont.  (Read 129455 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: What game are you playing? Cont.
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2015, 03:44:33 PM »
My husband and I are rotating between Scrabble and Carcassonne these evenings. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2015, 08:58:13 PM »
Undertale. I am absolutely terrible at the combat but the story is just so good!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2015, 10:07:15 PM »
Im currently playing Pokemon White Edition on my DS. We might be getting a new game for christmas maybe, but no idea what it will be :P I still have some more older Pokemon Games to play : Pearl Edition and Tracks of Light for example, and Im not done with my new copy of Pokemon X (still mourning the loss of my 90+ Level Xerneas, r.i.p. broken game card :( )

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2015, 03:44:17 PM »
My husband and I just finished Yoshi's Woolly World last night, it was amazing! I loved the final boss battle and I really feel like I need a yarn Bowser Jr. in my life.

Target is doing a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all their video games right now, so other than Mario Maker and Super Mario Bros. U, I'm trying to think of a 3rd game to get. I was thinking Windwaker HD, but I'm not sure. Decisions, decisions!

I wish they would make the Yoshi Woolly World for the 3DS!  It looks adorable!!
I've been thinking that, too!

I've gone back to playing Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd -- I still have a lot to do in that game and I have it for both Vita and PS3 so I can cross save. :D

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2015, 05:36:21 PM »
My husband brought home Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon for me tonight, I am so excited to get started playing it!

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2015, 09:35:24 AM »
Still playing Fallout 4. It's awesome. Don't know how many hours I've played (how do you see that on PS4?) but it must be a lot. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 09:08:49 AM »
We're going to start Finn & Jake Investigations (pr whatever it's called) on Thanksgiving as part of our pillow fort/pizza/pajama party weekend.  The weather is going to be crap so we're staying in! 

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2015, 12:32:30 PM »
Since I don't have Fallout 4 yet (bleh!) I'm thinking I will go back and try to platinum Fallout 3. :)

flyawayraven

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2015, 10:12:24 AM »
I finished my Neutral run of Undertale and I don't think I have ever enjoyed boss fights as much as those in Undertale. They are hard but so incredibly fun and creative and incredibly satisfying when finished!

I am so stoked to get my Pacifist run completed and see the end boss! :D

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »
Getting Fallout 4 today..... cant wait to play!

Flarewing

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2015, 12:49:30 PM »
Finished the Main Story Quests on Fallout 4. I'm kind of ambivalent on how the four factions you can join are almost totally mutual-exclusive after a certain point. I mean, yeah, they mostly don't like each other, and sticking to one will set the others off against you, but it also makes me almost not want to choose.

I've spent a lot of time recently hunting around for the findable suits of power armor. I typically find a set, then summon a vertibird (thank you, Brotherhood of Steel) to take the suit back to my main base, which is the first Red Rocket station. Gotta dig the screenshots off the PS4, but I have seven suits now, and three of them are set up to look as if they're playing a game of pool under the overhang.

There's definitely a lot of replay value to this game. There's the obvious option to play as the other sex, and the replay value of romancing the various companions, but there's also things you wouldn't immediately think about. My next play through, I'm planning to choose the sarcastic responses as exclusively as progression will allow. It should be entertaining, if nothing else.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:55:02 PM by Flarewing »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2015, 01:18:37 PM »
I fiiiinally got Fallout 4! So I'm a bit behind the rest of you guys. I kinda hate the Power Armor system, though -- how it runs out of energy so quickly and how you basically HAVE to wear power armor or the game will be really hard. I'm ALWAYS a light armor user in all games, so the need to wear power armor in Fallout 4 is just annoying to me. I guess I'll figure it all out and get used to it, though.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2015, 01:24:20 PM »
I finished my Neutral run of Undertale and I don't think I have ever enjoyed boss fights as much as those in Undertale. They are hard but so incredibly fun and creative and incredibly satisfying when finished!

I am so stoked to get my Pacifist run completed and see the end boss! :D

Don't cry!!! I sobbed at the end of my pacifist run, I can't listen to the final boss them without getting misty eyed (which is a shame because it's the best song in the game)

I bought the new Don't Starve DLC "Shipwrecked!" yesterday, now I have to learn all the new features~!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Flarewing

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2015, 01:32:45 PM »
I rarely use the power armor, to be honest. Mostly because of the power core usage, of course. But no, the game is playable without it. I'm a big light armor/stealth fan, too. The sniper route, I've found, is very doable. If you can get your hands on a laser sniper rifle early on, you can take a lot of things with skulls out from beyond their detection range. Weapon mods and Scrounger perk are your friends early on.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2015, 01:48:27 PM »
I rarely use the power armor, to be honest. Mostly because of the power core usage, of course. But no, the game is playable without it. I'm a big light armor/stealth fan, too. The sniper route, I've found, is very doable. If you can get your hands on a laser sniper rifle early on, you can take a lot of things with skulls out from beyond their detection range. Weapon mods and Scrounger perk are your friends early on.
Yes, that's exactly how I'm playing. :) Now that Raiders can wear power armor, too (God save us all), it's just best to be able to find a rooftop somewhere and deal with them from a distance. I really miss Boone, though -- he did at least half of my damage for me; I haven't yet found a companion that's even close to being as awesome as he was.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal