collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted: Some fiddly G1 Accessory bits  (Read 338 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Wanted: Some fiddly G1 Accessory bits
« on: October 12, 2015, 12:40:17 PM »
Thanks to Ponycon, I have managed to fill some of my accessory gaps *yay!*

Also thanks to Ponycon, I am now reminded of the other gaps I have which I couldn't fill *boo*.

I have a lot of duplicate accessories spread over two locations, and on this PC and while I'm at uni, doing pictures (or rather, getting them online) to do proper trading and stuff is not possible. While I would really love to trade accessories, right now I don't have the ability to upload pictures of them or resize them or anything like that. Also, a lot of my stuff is 3 hours away.

I may post a trade list when I'm home in a few weeks time, but until then, I'm asking if anyone has any of these little fiddly annoying bits to sell.

Please note I am in the UK. I'm conscious of shipping on small items, and would rather not be buying a single clip from one person miles away if I can buy two or three or five things from the same person. It does depend a bit on the item, however.

I am especially looking for right now:
-DANCE AND PRANCE
2 white boas for Swinger and D.J
D.J's pink and dk pink earrings
4 gold mesh ribbons
1 Songster lavender and blue earring
Bird and lily clips in: pale pink (Tap dancer), coral (songster), neon pink (D.J) and dark blue (Swinger)

BRUSH & GROW
Wide ribbons - one dark purple (Ringlets), 2 orange (Bouquet), 2 white (Twisty Tail), 2 pale pink (Pretty Vision)
Barrettes - Curly Locks' three white hearts clip

PEEKABOO
Bibs for Baby Ribbs (purple trim bear), Baby Whirly Twirl (yellow trim bear) and Baby Noddins (aqua trim butterfly).

HAPPYTAILS

Bird picks with hair: Lavender and pink (Woosie), white and blue (Squeezer)
Tail rings: Aqua (Woosie), White (Tall Tales)

I am also looking for the raspberry pink wand that came with Princess Ruby in the UK (sometimes). It's not as dark as Pristina's or as light as Moondust's - I have both of those MIB so I am certain about their wand colours. It's the other one I'm looking for ;) The one that falls in between.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:42:18 PM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal