collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay - Mark item as received?  (Read 5361 times)

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
eBay - Mark item as received?
« on: October 12, 2015, 12:28:57 AM »
I received a pony in the post that I bought off eBay.  I'm very happy with her and I've left feedback.  The seller asked me if I could mark the item as received as that would help her access her funds more quickly.  Having experienced the frustration of delayed funds myself, I'd love to help the seller out, but I can't figure out how to do it.  Can you tell me if it's possible to mark an item as received?

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: eBay - Mark item as received?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 01:46:56 AM »
Hhm, does it not automatically come up as received when you leave feedback?  :huh:
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 03:35:16 AM »
I don't think that you are able to mark it as received as a buyer. If she uploaded tracking, her funds should be released no sooner than three days after the TRACKING showed that your item was received.

Hhm, does it not automatically come up as received when you leave feedback?  :huh:

I am pretty sure your right or it is at least one of the requirements for getting your funds released sooner anyhow.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 03:48:25 AM »
Other than leaving feedback for her there isn't anything else you can personally do to help get her funds released so don't worry. You've done what you can :hug: .  You as a buyer do not have an option on the drop down menu to mark the item as received, and a seller can mark a payment as received but not an item. As the others said, leaving feedback and also if the seller added tracking will help things move faster. If this is a very new seller it does take longer to get their funds released these days unfortunately  :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 11:01:23 AM »
Thanks for the replies. She did upload tracking but eBay only shows the carrier information in this instance, not the status. I have to go to the carrier's website to actually track the ticket. A shame but I guess there's not much else I can do.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal