collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need to sell QUICK!~ Non-paying bidder :(  (Read 1101 times)

Offline ponylovingmomma

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Need to sell QUICK!~ Non-paying bidder :(
« on: October 11, 2015, 05:23:04 PM »
As some of you know I have been trying pretty desperately to sell some ponies so I can finish paying final expenses for my wedding next Saturday. I had to use a large chunk of the budget to pay puppy vet bills so now I am short on some bills. Here are some ponies I'd like to get rid of ASAP!! Shipping is $3 adults, $2.25 babies in the US. I combine based on how many you're interested in.

Merry Go Round Sparkler - $15
she is in very good condition. Her only issue is that she has trouble standing like many other ponies in this pose. She could have small marks or imperfections.

UK Flower Pony Tulip - $13
in good condition. She does have small marks and imperfections. There is a small faded purple mark on her neck and a few pin dot indention on her ear. She is a very lovely white color still.

Tootsie - $4
Tootsie is in good condition. She could have small marks and imperfections. She has a black mark on her chest.

Twins Milkweed and Tumbleweed - $10 or $5 each.
They are in good condition. They do have small marks and imperfections.

Pretty Beat - $6
is in Good condition. She has lovely silky hair but suffers from a few white marks on her rump which I tried to capture in the pictures.

TAF Milky Way - $5
She is in good condition. She has a bit of glitter loss and could have some minor marks and imperfections.

TAF Sweet Tooth - $5
She is in good condition. Her hair is very nice with some original curl left. She does have a few small marks on her symbol and a light line on her forehead. I tried to show the line in the picture.

Pink Baby Ember - $4
Ember is in great condition. She could have small marks and imperfections but overall she looks fantastic

Pics are on my Pinterest Board. https://www.pinterest.com/beccabyers/ponies-for-sale/

Offline Chelsea7

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Need to sell QUICK!~ Non-paying bidder :(
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:36:37 PM »
Super interested in TAF Milky Way~
My Tumblr

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 09:53:14 PM »
Sent you a pm!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline ponylovingmomma

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 10:03:17 PM »
SOOOOO the buyer messaged me tonight with some story and asked for two more days to pay so for now the ponies are on hold. :( Sorry pony people who PM'd me. I will let you all know ASAP if she doesn't come through or not.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal