collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: For sale/trade-Mainly G1 items  (Read 4235 times)

Offline StrawberryScoopsTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
For sale/trade-Mainly G1 items
« on: October 07, 2015, 05:17:56 PM »
I am willing to sell or trade these ponies. I am very happy to trade for anything on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I also have feedback at the MLP Trading Post, with the same username StrawberryScoops. I started off just trading/selling within Canada/US but am willing to try expanding that to Europe as well (not Italy).

Shipping: Most weeks I can ship Monday-Friday. Shipping is from Canada.

Payment: I accept PayPal and e-transfers.

Each of the ponies I have listed has been cleaned lightly and had their hair shampooed and conditioned. I haven't tried other cleaners to remove spots or attempted restoration on most of the ponies. The ponies vary in condition from bait to good. I have tried to give them prices that reflect their condition.

I can send you more detailed descriptions and will do my best to answer any questions you many have. Extra photos can be found in the links beside each year, the links are colored green. I've tried my best to provide close ups of any flaws so for a more detailed view of condition please have a look at these extra pictures.

The following is a list of all the ponies I have available. Prices in US dollars.

Generation 1

Year 1 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Minty $6  flat foot, hasn't been cleaned, no tail
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Year 2 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sundance 3 $4
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Glory $4 plugs at the top of her mane are gone

Applejack $10

Moonstone 1 $8

Moonstone 2 $8

Majesty $5

Majesty 2 $7

Sundance 2 $3

Sprinkles 1 $3

Sprinkles 2 $6

Sprinkles 3 $7

Year 3 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Flutterbye $15

Trickles $14

Medley (long hair) $5 poor condition

Year 4 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BBE Lickety Split $3

BBE Shady $1

SS Posey $8

Fizzy $8

Year 5 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wing Song $5

Dancing Butterflies 2 $8

Princess Primrose $5

Up Up and Away $4 no tail, age spot

Year 6 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Toppy $7

Peppermint Crunch $3

Tabby $2.50

Mirror Mirror $10

BnG Bouquet (mane is cut) $5

Baby Noddins (age spots) $5

Year 7 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dangles $5

Sunspot $8

Year 9 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/color]

Baby Tippytoes $7

Year 10 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pink sweet talking pony-doesn't work, rusty battery compartment $10

Mail Orders You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January Carnation 2 $15

January Carnation $10

August Poppy $9

October Birth Flower $9

MLP Merchandise and Accessories You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

G3 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

G4
Lulu Luck $25

Dewdrop Dazzle $4, hair cut

McDonalds Coco Pommel $1

If you are looking to trade my wish lists are in my signature. I'm also interested in Magic Meadow Ponies.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:53:22 PM by StrawberryScoops »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
Re: G1s, G3s, a few G2, G3.5, G4 and mics. pony itmes
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 06:24:25 PM »
PM'd You!   ^.^
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My G1 Wishlist
FC:1650-1952-9256  :fox: PSN: Toxicbagheera

• Rockin Beat Pony
Re: G1s, G3s, a few G2, G3.5, G4 and mics. pony itmes
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 02:33:25 PM »
Added more ponies and updated the post to include pictures. Because of the amount of pictures, some categories have spoilers to help with loading time. Extra pictures of the ponies are still included in the links.

• Rockin Beat Pony
Re: G1s, G3s, a few G2, G3.5, G4 and mics. pony items
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 04:30:38 PM »
bump for updates

• Rockin Beat Pony
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 05:27:19 PM »
Added 18 ponies.
15 G1s, years 2-5
2-G3s
1-G4.

• Rockin Beat Pony
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 06:17:23 PM »
Bump! Added a Sealight and Wavedancer too.

• Rockin Beat Pony
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 04:36:53 PM »
Updated

• Rockin Beat Pony
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 05:04:45 PM »
Updated

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 03:53:45 AM »
Is baby beach all still available?
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

• Rockin Beat Pony
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 11:53:36 PM »
Yes, Baby Beach Ball is still available. You'll want to look at the extra photos as she has quite a few marks on her. PM me if you're still interested :)

• Rockin Beat Pony
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 05:30:02 PM »
Bump

Offline lostpony

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • TwilyBot !!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 07:05:40 AM »
I PM'ed you for a bunch of the G1s a couple g3 and that LPS horse  thanks!

• Rockin Beat Pony
Re: G1s and mics. pony items
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2016, 03:34:24 PM »
Updated! More ponies added!

• Rockin Beat Pony
Re: G1s and mics. pony items-Updates May 6th
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 02:57:31 PM »
Bump

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Re: G1s and mics. pony items-Updates May 6th
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2016, 05:39:44 PM »
Heya! Is the NSS shady and raspberry jam still available? Also did you know what you'd be seeking price wise for the castle/parts? I know shipping would be killer but I'm kind of interested in that, too :)