TCB > For Sale - For Auction

Dream Castle Parts, Transformers 4, Potato Heads, & Funko Dr. Whooves for sale!

(1/4) > >>

ZeldaTheSwordsman:
I have for sale this Funko Dr. Whooves:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

His tail was broken right out of the box, so I had to reglue it. $10 plus shipping.

I also have these for sale:

Potato Head Kid with orange dog parts: $5 plus shipping
Partial Potato Head Kid with dalmatian parts: $4 plus shipping
Partial Mr. Potato Head plus pink tongue and reddish-brown mustache: $5 plus shipping
Partial Mrs. Potato Head plus purple hat: $5.50 plus shipping

Transformers: Age of Extinction BluRay + DVD + Digital HD combo, still in its shrinkwrap.

Dream Castle Turret Roof and Winch Bracket (not the winch itself, just the bracket) for sale. Turret roof has broken flag base in it. Both have a little dirt. $4 for each or $7 for both

A note to prospective buyers: It will likely take me a few days to get the items shipped if they are purchased. The reason for this is that your payment for the shipping costs is directly paying for the shipping costs, so unless paying for something as goods automatically creates a shipping label and deducts the cost of the shipping from the payment, I will have to wait for the payment to process on Paypal and then for the amount the shipping costs to transfer to my bank account.
Never mind, I can ship quickly.

ZeldaTheSwordsman:
If anyone still has Christmas money left, these are still available

bluecaly3:
I am interested in all the Transformers :) My boyfriend would love them.

ZeldaTheSwordsman:

--- Quote from: bluecaly3 on January 05, 2016, 06:19:51 PM ---I am interested in all the Transformers :) My boyfriend would love them.

--- End quote ---
PM me with your address and I'll get back to you with a shipping quote.

ZeldaTheSwordsman:
Transformers sold to bluecaly3!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version