collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check on Some HTF G1  (Read 576 times)

Offline StillandSilent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Price Check on Some HTF G1
« on: September 02, 2015, 07:20:22 PM »
Sadly, my apartment is too small to hold all of my lovelies. They have been packed away and I want someone to be able to enjoy and display them again.  I'm not sure what to ask for them, so I figured I would ask those wiser then I:

Berryton/Berrytown family:  Complete.  Hair is faded on all 3, and dry, but bodies are extremely white.  Symbols look great as well.  Would like to sell together, but will consider separating.

Baby Princess Sparkle:  Hair is still pink and symbols are nice.  She has a large grey dot on one cheek (looks like marker) that I have been unable to remove.  Body is white

Bobby:  Pink hair version that has faded to white.  No marks on body

Tall Tales: Hair dry but with some curl remaining.  I've never actually seen her for sale.

NBBE Baby Ribbon:  Symbol has some scuffs, otherwise great condition.

Fireball:  Great condition.  NDS has two small bite marks.  One is in hoof and barely noticeable.  Other is pretty noticeable.

Baby Blue Ribbon:  Awesome condition

Baby Leaper:  Fantastic condition with factory curls

Baby Countdown:  I can barely see his freckles, but this may be they way he came?  Great condition

Pearly Baby Moondancer:  Great condition, but I don't think she's that HTF

Complete Sweet Celebrations Family with UK Sister:  Good condition

Complete Pink family (Name escapes me) with UK brother:  Dad is in poor condition, everyone else looks good

Baby Lucky Leaf and Leafy:  I love these two. They are so pretty in person.  Hair on Lucky Leaf is dry and a little frizzy, but I'm afraid to damager her beautiful factory curls.  Body and symbol are flawless

I can take pictures for anyone interested

Post Merge: September 03, 2015, 07:01:07 AM

Also located Edgar the Elephant and the Cuteasaurus, both in excellent condition.  The Cuteasaurus even has a white ribbon, though I'm not sure if that came with her originally.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:01:07 AM by StillandSilent »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check on Some HTF G1
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 01:39:15 PM »
Berryton/Berrytown family:  Complete.  Hair is faded on all 3, and dry, but bodies are extremely white.  Symbols look great as well.  Would like to sell together, but will consider separating.
Daddy - $100 due to faded hair (he is pushing the $150 mark in nice condition right now)
Mummy - $25 due to faded hair
Baby - $15 due to faded hair

Baby Princess Sparkle:  Hair is still pink and symbols are nice.  She has a large grey dot on one cheek (looks like marker) that I have been unable to remove.  Body is white - $50-55 if minty so perhaps $40 with the mark

Tall Tales: Hair dry but with some curl remaining.  I've never actually seen her for sale - $10-12

NBBE Baby Ribbon:  Symbol has some scuffs, otherwise great condition - $40-42

Fireball:  Great condition.  NDS has two small bite marks.  One is in hoof and barely noticeable.  Other is pretty noticeable - $70

Baby Blue Ribbon:  Awesome condition - $20

Baby Leaper:  Fantastic condition with factory curls - $35-40

Baby Countdown:  I can barely see his freckles, but this may be they way he came?  Great condition - $10-12

Pearly Baby Moondancer:  Great condition, but I don't think she's that HTF - $25-26

Complete Sweet Celebrations Family with UK Sister:  Good condition
Daddy - $15-16
Mummy - $5
Baby Brother - $8
Baby Sister - $16

Complete Pink family (Name escapes me) with UK brother:  Dad is in poor condition, everyone else looks good
Bright Bouquet
Daddy - $12
Mummy - $6
Baby Brother - $12
Baby Sister - $8-10

Baby Lucky Leaf and Leafy:  I love these two. They are so pretty in person.  Hair on Lucky Leaf is dry and a little frizzy, but I'm afraid to damager her beautiful factory curls.  Body and symbol are flawless
Lucky Leaf - $30-32
Leafy - $25-28

Edgar the Elephant - $32-35
Cuteasaurus - $45-50
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Nappercasper

• Oh Happy Tails
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony