collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your worst/weirdest date?  (Read 3799 times)

Offline PinkiePosh

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • previously pinkiepony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Marketplace Store
Your worst/weirdest date?
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:24:15 PM »
So recently I had a date with a girl I knew from high school. We talked for a few weeks before we went to see a movie together. I picked the movie because she had no idea what she wanted to see. After we have already gotten our tickets and snacks and we sit down inside she tells me she's already seen the movie. Ok. I tell her I wished she would have said something earlier and helped me pick another.

When we got out of the movie, I couldn't find my car. We walked through the mall and they closed the other end (where we entered) so I couldn't find where I had parked. So it's past midnight and I'm stressing out because I cannot find my car, going back and forth trying to figure out which parking lot it was in, and where that parking lot was. Its humid and gross and I'm a mess.
:stressed:

She keeps grabbing my arm and telling me it's going to be ok. When I finally stop and say "let's see if someone who works here is still in the mall, maybe they can help us." she says "can I kiss you?" I, of course, say no thank you, this isn't the time and I don't know you that well. She says "oh c'mon!" and then she kisses me.

We ended up asking someone and finding my car. I dropped her off and went home.

The next day I get a text from her saying she has a secret to tell me. She proceeds to tell me that she can move objects with her mind. I don't know how to respond to that.....

The whole thing was very strange. She didn't act this way until I actually went out with her. I haven't had the best of luck with girls lately, most are really too clingy for the first date or we just don't have anything in common, but that was by far one of the most uncomfortable ones.

I was curious, what was your weirdest/most uncomfortable date?

Sunny Smiles

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Your worst/weirdest date?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 05:41:42 PM »
Maybe she was just too excited and took way too quickly. The last part was a bit mixed up though :blink:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 05:47:36 PM »
lol, I'm sorry but that made me giggle just a tiny bit about the last part. That sounds like something that would happen to me on a date. I don't have tons of experience since I met my ex when I was 21 and was with her the majority of my adult life so far. Dating again is completely new to me.

I haven't had weird dates going on because I'm being super picky about even meeting people I guess, like I don't mind making new friends but there are not a ton of people out there I've met yet I would want to date. I've gotten a lot of weird prospects like one that told me she could read the future and talk to the dead or another that informed me about all the drugs she was on. Then of course I've had others inform me they just want a woman to support them while they don't work.

Lots of these people have gotten strange looks from me. Lmao, I have to laugh it off and move on as that's just how people are. I haven't really taken anyone to a movie on the first date as I'm all about doing something where we can talk a lot. Surely at some point a good date will pop up.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline rearing_palomino164

• MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 05:47:57 PM »
That is kind of odd. Well the oddest date I went on was with my now husband. We went to an all outdoor metal concert. I had pulled my back at work and was on muscle relaxers and hadn't eaten lunch before we went out. Mind you, this was our first date together. We're halfway through one performance and I tell him I need something to drink. He buys us water and last I remember was feeling dizzy and sick. I fainted. We then spent the next 2 hours trying to get released from the on site clinic and he drove me home and stayed the night with me to make sure I was okay. We missed the main performance of the night that he wanted to see, but refused to see it because he was worried about me. I was so embarrassed. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 06:00:04 PM »
Wow, mostly at her secret. So, did you tell her you weren't interested or how are you handling that?

Hmmm, interestingly, I have not had any horrible dates, I never really realized. I guess the only one I wasn't feeling was when I went out with a guy in medical school who was studying to be a doctor. He was very good looking but not very tall (like right at my height, 5'8, or maybe a tiny bit shorter), his breath smelled like the salad he had while kissing me, and *checks what forum this is* another thing I can't mention here. Oh and he teased me for my taste (I'm a little picky) which was actually kind of annoying because it felt like it was judgmental instead of joking. Just minor things. Overall, he was extremely intelligent and we laughed a lot together and enjoyed each other's company, I'm sure he is successful now, and he was gorgeous, it was just too soon after breaking things off with my ex I guess.

Anyway, actually it was cute in parts. We went down to the river in our college town at night, we stood on a walkway over the flowing water down there and a train came rushing past us, cutting off our conversation. I looked forward, watching it pass. He tried to say something, and naturally, I turned to look at him and loudly asked "What?" But it was a trick to get me to look at him, because no sooner had my question gotten out of my mouth had he kissed me for the first time.

Even though it didn't pan out, he held my hand like we were a couple and we kissed a lot, especially before parting against his car. The next day I got back together with my ex.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:10:00 PM by ponycake »

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 06:12:32 PM »
Had a guy ask me out my first year of college, I told him I had a boyfriend but if he ever wanted to hang out as friends, that was fine.  He asks me if I want to go to a movie a few weeks later.  Leading up to the movie he starts calling my house excessively, and I quickly realize that he has not grasped the fact that this is not a date.  Except he's in a wheelchair, and I didn't want him to think I was turning him down because of the chair (keep in mind, that I was 18, and really socially awkward) so I just went.  He shows up with another guy, and I'm relieved at first because yay, he knows it's not a date, but NO, that guy was the driver, and he brought me a rose, and then passed the chair to me.  Having never driven a wheelchair before, I about lost control of him going down the ramp, and we get to the front row.  I hold down the theater seat while he transfers, and he sits on my hand. Which he couldn't feel, so I had to awkwardly get my hand back out.  We get through the movie, say our goodbye's, and then the calling starts back.  He must have called my house 15 times a day demanding to know where I was, who I was with, and when I'd be back.  I finally got through to him that I wasn't interested, but I felt like a butt because even though I'd been up front at the beginning I still felt like I was leading him on.  If I had that to do over again I'd say no thanks in general.
Second worst, first, last, and only date, the guy starts twirling my hair during the movie, by the time it was out I had a giant knot in that side of my head, and I had to go home and comb that mess out.  And I worked with his sister who couldn't understand why we didn't hit it off.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 11:38:20 PM »
Well...... For Valentines Day this year hubby and I went to a......hmmm..... A child sponsorship event thingy where you walk through this little set up thingy to see a bit how sponsored kids live...... It was awesome! Completely weird for a Valentines Day date but totally awesome.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Roxanne

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 04:46:43 AM »
I never had a date, or at least not what I would consider to be one anyway. I tend to be very oblivious though, so if I was never actually asked out or if it was never mentioned I probably won't even realize it's a date because I tend to be oblivious like that. :P

But even thinking about it, I can't think of one moment at all that one would consider to be a date. :blink:

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 05:23:07 AM »
That is odd! Was she being serious? Although joking about it is also a bit odd too!

I was about to say that I have never been on a date (even though I'm married) but then I remembered I had. It was so bad!

I was 18 and this guy asked me out. He came round to pick me up and informed me he was driving us to Blackpool pleasure beach (it's a theme park). I absolutely hate 99% of rides in a theme parks but that's not what I said. I also didn't say no when he suggested we go on the biggest rollacoaster. I have never been so terrified in all my life. But I still went on 3 more. By the end of it my legs were shaking and I could barely walk. I had tried so hard not to be sick but the car journey home tipped me over the edge and I was so very sick. Luckily he managed to pull over at a bus stop full of people haha I think they thought I was some boozy teen.

I'm not sure why I didn't say something, I think I was probably trying to impress him. But apparently vomiting doesn't do that as I was never taken on a second date!  :lol:

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 05:25:36 AM »
Truth be told, I've only ever dated one person. :blush: I can't remember any of our dates being particularly awkward.

However, much like Roxanne I am quite oblivious to such things... Or at least other people liking me. However, I'm pretty sure an outing doesn't count as a date unless it is said as such. But what do I know? >.<

|My Collection|

Sunny Smiles

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 06:54:39 AM »
So many stories

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 08:24:02 AM »
We don't date in Sweden so I don't have any stories really but I love to read all of yours. :)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 10:09:00 AM »
Both of them happened with the same guy and also my first "boyfriend." Its in quotes because I dont even know if I count it as a boyfriend anymore xD.

I was in 8th grade.. school dances where all the rage.. This guy was from the rival jr.high (we have two public middle schools named literally east and west. he was from west) He invited me to one of his school dances.. this was also the first time I would be meeting him in person, prior to that we only talked on the phone or online. I get to the dance, I stand around waiting for about 15 minutes. Finally I notice some other guy standing around and I approach him, of course it was him. Of to a great start.. Go to check in only to find out he never informed the school he would be bringing an outsider, which EVERYONE knows is against the rules xD. So we turn around, I call my mom, she picks us up and we bring him home. The End.

The second "date" we went on was a double with my best friend, We went bowling, everyone had fun except my date who refused to actually participate in the game despite me having rented his shoes for him. I know bowling isnt the most interesting thing? But I actually enjoy it when I'm just hanging out with my friends and not really so worried about the score. xD Its just fun to sit around, bowl, and eat pizza. And we hardly got 3 words out of him the whole night.

To make things worse, he constantly talked about other girls who where into him when we would talk on the phone. I had no hard/sad feelings when I ended it lol.

I dont date much, but when I met another boyfriend online, and we finally decided to meet after a few years of getting to know each other, it went a LOT better haha. our first date was at a warped tour in detroit, warped tour in MI is pretty mild to say the least xD. I actually had fun though, I was nervous but we got to know each other "irl" and listen to music. We both got horribly sunburned because at one point we were so tired from walking we just laid out on the grass and talked xD.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 10:59:30 AM »
Ohhh.. goodness gracious. I've had some weird dates.. This one has to take the cake though:

This guy and I met in college. We were in a speech comm. class at a junior college. We never talked but eventually we sat next to each other in a world geography class.. (Ended up transferring to the same university..small world, huh? lol). So he recognized me and naturally we end up talking and one thing leads to another, I give him my phone number, we talk, he asks to see me outside of class.. and he tells me he likes me .. and I'm thinking ok this guy is harmless, seems nice, etc. so I'm like ok! haha..

He picks me up after classes are done and we go driving around in his truck. We eventually stop at a nearby park and hang out, just walking around the baseball fields and playground equipment. We take a break from walking and sit on the stands of one of the fields.

We're just talking and all of a sudden.. he pulls it out.

You know, like Elaine from Seinfeld.. :blink:

I'm seeing..and thinking and it's just so awkward... OMG! He reaches for my hand, and I yank my hand away real quick. I find my voice and say, "uhhh, hold your horses!"

He fixes himself and gets all embarrassed and apologizes like five million times. Then he says, "I'm really sorry...I blame my ex girlfriend."

:blink:

So, crickets are chirping...and I eventually tell him to take me back to the school.. and we go our separate ways. I was really shocked..lol. Mind you, this all happened in broad daylight and kids were playing nearby...it was crazy..  >_< He eventually started flirting with another classmate who sat in front of us after I ended things..  :nuts:

Offline wlyteth

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Making a effort to use less exclamation points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 11:00:51 AM »
Wow so many awful dates! O.O

I've never really gone on a real date. I broke up a few months ago with my boyfriend of 6 years, we met online and he moved to be with me after the first time we met irl and from then on it was mostly us just hanging out together at his house or mine not real dates. :/ I don't think he ever asked me out on a proper date, he has anxiety/ minor agoraphobia so it was mostly me making plans and dragging him places. So I guess you could say every "date" was a bad one because if I wanted to go to dinner and a movie, dinner first would make him sick and movie first would make him want to go home because it was crowded.
Sonnet Scroll by Nence

Crocheted and sewn goods Commissions welcome! Instagram: @loftycastlecrafts
Wantlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal