collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ULTIMATE GRAIL! Takara Pony Playset with Adult Takara *EDIT*Bridal Fashion Show!  (Read 4649 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I can tell you what the signs say! The first sign in the hair salon lists their services!

-"Shampoo"
-"Cut"
-"Blow"
-"Perm"

The next is not a mirror, it's a TV!  :biggrin:  The arch says "Omekashi TV". The words below, next to the keyholes, are the channels, ahahah! Let's see, the channels I can recognize are the Sports channel at the bottom, and I think channel 2 is the "party" channel???

All the boxes say the same thing..... on the top above the view window it literally says "My Little Pony", then the sticker on the window says "Kara Wedding". The back is a little harder to read, but it all seems to say "Wonderful/Lovely dress, a girl's dream! It's sure to come true!!" and things like "I really love the Pony Dress!" Is that all you wanted to know?
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
LOOKIT FuwaFuwa's face in the last one!  Oh goodness it's soooooooo adorable!  *dead from cute*
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
I can tell you what the signs say! The first sign in the hair salon lists their services!

-"Shampoo"
-"Cut"
-"Blow"
-"Perm"

The next is not a mirror, it's a TV!  :biggrin:  The arch says "Omekashi TV". The words below, next to the keyholes, are the channels, ahahah! Let's see, the channels I can recognize are the Sports channel at the bottom, and I think channel 2 is the "party" channel???

All the boxes say the same thing..... on the top above the view window it literally says "My Little Pony", then the sticker on the window says "Kara Wedding". The back is a little harder to read, but it all seems to say "Wonderful/Lovely dress, a girl's dream! It's sure to come true!!" and things like "I really love the Pony Dress!" Is that all you wanted to know?

Thanks so much! Yeah, I'm just looking to have the back of the wedding boxes translated--all the little things they're saying and whatnot. I love to know as much as I can...plus the dialogue is so cute!  :biggrin:
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
They look Gorgeous!! I love the white dresses too!! Mine are still mib so it's nice to see how lovely they are on your girls! They look so fancy! They look like they're ready for afternoon tea

Strzyga

• Trade Count: (0)
so nice and lovely  :lovey: :happy: congrats!

Offline Kyubey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
Oh my god, everything looks so adorable! And they look soooo lovely in their bridal clothes :heart:  Congrats!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
This thread is such a cuteness eyecandy overloaddddd! Congrats on getting your hands on these and thank you so much for sharing!!!

Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
Thanks everybody!

It's so much fun to share them with you! In my early collecting days, I used to hunt for every takara picture I could find. It feels good to put some out there finally lol!  :lol:

Though if you want to see some REALLY cute takara pics, you should check out shelvesofwhimsey! She's the one who made the custom clothes and clothing racks for my girls!
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal