collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who Was Your First Twinkle Eye?  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Re: Who Was Your First Twinkle Eye?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 09:53:38 AM »
I always wanted Fizzy since childhood, she was my ultimate dream <3 I finally got her as an adult, always wondering what a TE pony really looked like in real life before she came to me (last time I had seen them was at the age of 5 lol so my memory wasnt quite accurate about that). She was my first TE then, one of the first ponies I got after starting collecting as an adult. I remember I was a little shocked by the eyes, lol XD

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 10:05:20 AM »
Fizzy was my very first pony as an adult! I loved her character from the movie, and had to get her :) Her tail still has its original curl. She's by far one of my favorite ponies :)

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 10:16:28 AM »
Hmmm! Good question...hehe. I can't remember for sure -- but I want to say it was either Masquerade or Fizzy...?? I got Galaxy shortly there after - if I remember right! I ultimately got Sweet Stuff from my Grandma and never looked back, though I did get Locket from Year 5. She was the only Year 5 one I had as a child..  >_< :P

I used to play that Masquerade was Locket's boyfriend, and North Star and 'him' would always try to battle it out for her affections. hahaha!  ^.^  :blush: :satisfied: :biggrin: 

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 11:03:59 AM »
I don't remember, but probably Gingerbread.  I had her, Galaxy, Fizzy, Masquerade, Mimic, and Sky Rocket as a kid. 

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 11:05:48 AM »
Galaxy was my first, and I got her in my early days of collecting, very cheap with her body all bleached by the previous owner (a failed attempt at removing regrind/age spots I believe), but with beautiful factory curl.
I got her upgraded a few years back (sadly not as fantastic hair), and now I'm just missing one TE ^^ one of my favourite sets :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 11:06:45 AM »
I didn't have any as a child. I remembered loving Whizzer, Fizzy and Masquerade. Then one day in January 2010, I was talking about MLPs from our childhood with some of my friends, and I suddenly thought, I wonder if you can get them on eBay?! So I looked, and up popped Masquerade!! She was ending within 10 minutes, so I bid, and won!! She was my first pony as an adult, she got me back in to ponies!! I'd never stopped loving them, I'd just been paused for 15 years or so. My mum said if she'd realised I'd loved them so much as an adult still, she'd have bought me more as a child!! But she wasn't to know! :)

Jules x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2015, 11:10:22 AM »
Masquerade was my first TE pony in a big g1 lot.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline DalaPony

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2015, 11:48:49 AM »
Mine was Galaxy. I didn't have any Twinkle Eyes as a child, but a good few years ago I found her in a charity shop in my home town, and although I wasn't actively collecting at the time I still loved ponies so I got her. She's not in the best condition, but her hair still has some factory curl. She's happy to have been joined by her friends Gingerbread, Sweet Stuff, Fizzy, Masquerade and Quackers - all together they're a lovely colourful group :)

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 11:53:49 AM »
I got a Tic-Tac-Toe from a secondhand toy stall at a fair as a little kid, and I named her Buttercup since I didn't know her real name. I bought another of her when I started collecting and decided to re-collect my childhood ponies.
She's the only one I've had so far, I hope to get Galaxy and Fizzy eventually though because they are so pretty!

Roxanne

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2015, 12:15:40 PM »
Galaxy was my first! I found her on a flea market. She was just standing there on a table all alone. I bought her immediatly without hesitation! She's so pretty! ^.^

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2015, 12:18:29 PM »
Sky Rocket was my first Twinkled eye pony but i sold her some years ago ^^

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2015, 12:26:35 PM »
I think it was Galaxy, I always loved her as a girl but she belonged to my cousin!

Then the collection grew...  :P
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline gold.standard

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2015, 12:48:55 PM »
I actually don't remember nearly any of my childhood ponies (with the exception of Confetti and Parasol, and its a long story) But when I got back into collecting, my first TE was Fizzy, and Tic Tac Toe joined her shortly after.
I love art and ponies so much!!

Currently seeking ponies: Galaxy, Dewdrop Dazzle, Flitterheart, Twinkleshine, Sweetie Swirl, Sweetpop, Cherry Treats, Buttons, Baby Lucky Clover, Swirly Whirly, Tutti Fruiti, Sweet Clover

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2015, 12:51:25 PM »
Tic-Tac-Toe was my first and only Twinkle Eye as a kid.  I don't know if I didn't care for the others at the time or what.  I have her now (not the same pony though) and still love her so much! 
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2015, 01:22:34 PM »
I seriously cant remember. However I think it may have been Party Time. I think I may have had the fun party pack as a kid. I liked mail orders too bad I never stuck to it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal