collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lonely Hooves Column: Ponies and other things for sale or trade! (lots of pics)  (Read 882 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Lonely Hooves Column
(Updated 15.08.15)
Ponies and Pony items for sale and trade
[/b]

Baby Ponies (G1)
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Name: Baby Billie
Condition: Great condition. Some very light wear, but hair is long and silky, uncut as far as I can see. Symbols are good. Body is nice and clean. A very pretty baby pony.
Age: Hasn't learned to count much yet, but knows it's more than her number of hooves.
Greatest wish in a new home: Rabbits
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Being chased by Baby Susie's puppy.
Adoption fee: $15 USD plus shipping

Spoiler
Name: Baby Count-a-Lot
Condition: Her hair is really nice, her body is fairly clean but has discoloured from white to an uneven cream pretty much all over. Her symbols are intact. She has the normal symbol.
Age: 10+7-3+9x0+17-8 all over 654...what was the question again?
Greatest wish in a new home: School!
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Being called Baby Abacus!
Adoption fee: $10 USD plus shipping

Spoiler
Name: Baby Drummer
Condition: He's in very nice shape. His hair is uncut and the tail especially shows a little original curl. Hair is not frizzy. Body is mostly clean, a few small marks including one on his nose shown in the picture. Nothing major to report. Head still turns nicely.
Greatest wish in a new home: Other boy ponies to play with.
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Being chased by girls!
Adoption fee: $15 USD plus shipping HOLD

Spoiler
Name: Doesn't have one. Just known as Baby Pony
Condition: Very pretty and clean and white. No symbol drawn on. Hair is a bit messy in places but still has original curl. General wear but overall very nice.
Greatest wish in a new home: Someone who will adopt her and give her a name that she can keep forever.
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Not ever having a name.
Special message from Baby Pony:
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/1989club.jpg
Adoption fee: $25 USD plus shipping

Adult Ponies

Spoiler
Name: Blossom (Concave)
Condition: In quite nice condition. Her hair is her best feature, it is very nice and silky. There is some discolouration to her body but not enough as to fully obscure her original colour. She has aged well but does show some signs of that age.
Greatest wish in a new home: Being reunited with her Baby Pony.
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Being reunited with her Baby Pony.
Adoption fee: $7 USD plus shipping
Spoiler

Name:Sunspot (Mail Order)
Condition: She's really very beautiful. Her hair is still very pink, and the tinsel in her mane and tail is a bit messy but not totally trashed, which is nice. There is some light wear to her symbol and the symbol on her cheek but her body is clean and there is nothing major that I can see to report.
Greatest wish in a new home: Splody things.
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Rain.
Adoption fee: $25 USD plus shipping
Spoiler
Name:Playtime
Condition: She's not too bad, but she's not perfect either. Her hair is nice - it was a mess when I got her, but it's washed through quite well and it's actually quite smooth and shiny now. Her body shows some light wear except for a permanent mark on her leg, detailed in the images. Otherwise the wear is quite minor. Her symbols seem okay.
Greatest wish in a new home: Plenty of time to jump the rope.
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Being abseiled out of a window by the same piece of rope.
Adoption fee: $12 USD plus shipping

Spoiler
Name:Skydancer
Condition: I'm a bit surprised, actually, that she's in nice condition in general! I was going to take her to the carboot sale but when she cleaned up so nice I thought I'd see if anyone here would adopt her first. There are some telltale discolouration spots around her symbol, which I have tried to photograph. Otherwise, her body is bright and yellow,her symbols show light wear and her hair is fine. See the images and judge for yourself, but be aware that those spots are there.
Greatest wish in a new home: Room to spread her wings.
Greatest fear in going to a new home: Being taken to a carboot sale.
Adoption fee: $7 USD plus shipping HOLD

Other Stuff
Spoiler
Mint on Card Petite Ponies (Ponytail Petites) in the US/UK style box. I've finally gone through and weeded out the ones I have doubles of, and so this one is up for a new home. In good condition, minor storage wear.
$45 OBO
Spoiler
Mint on Card Petite Ponies (ponytail petites) in European (Dutch) style box. Again, shows general storage wear but pretty much in good condition. Just a double for my collection, so am looking to rehome it.
$45 OBO
Spoiler
***UK POSTAGE ONLY*** (due to size/weight issues with Royal Mail's restrictions)
See pictures. In used condition, not complete, but not bad either. Has all the main structural parts, the hinge is loose and needs fitting back together but I don't really want to do it! Mirror is worn on the surface, this has happened with the one I'm keeping as well, so is probably a common flaw. Some accessories included, as seen. There's also a hairnet I think that didn't make the photo. The shower is clean inside and works fine. Has the label inside "Crimp & Curl Hair Salon". £25 OBO
Spoiler
***Am hoping to get a box for this in the next week which will permit international shipping at the cheaper rate without damaging the playset, watch this space***
UK release green waterfall (this came from a Sprinkles box, though there's no difference I can see between it and the one from a Cascade box). The clips are NOT broken on the rainbow, which is very unusual, and it all still fits together. Some discolouration to the cloud, and the edges are a little loose (though it doesn't come apart). The funnel that goes into the white pipe has fused to the pipe and so broke in removing it, but it still holds very firmly even despite the fact there is a structural weakness involved. Could probably use a light clean but will display, see images. No accessories, just the waterfall and no ponies.
$50 OBO
Spoiler
Baby Blossom's UK box (Play & Care set). No inlay, in good condition with minor storage wear. Features Baby Blossom, Baby Cotton Candy and Baby Applejack (from 1985).
$20 or trade for another pony box or card item of similar vintage.
Spoiler

Rosedust's (first set) UK box. No inlay, in generally good condition with some basic storage wear. Features the first set of Flutter Ponies, and Rosedust's factfile "story" poem on the side flap.
$25 or trade for another pony box or card item of similar vintage.
Spoiler
UK pamphlet from 1985. Features many sets from this year including the Waterfall with Cascade, the Gymkhana and Baby Applejack. Shows some age and wear, some rumpling and folding of corners but no tears as far as I can see.
$10 or trade for a pamphlet/instructions sheet/mail order flier I need
Spoiler
UK pamphlet from 1991. Features many sets from this year, including the Cookery Ponies, the Romance Ponies and Good Weather. Shows some age and crumpling and wear, some folded corners, no tears that I could see but could use being flattened between books to make it lie flat again.
$10 or trade for pamphlet/instructions sheet/mail order flier I need.
Spoiler
Pony Wear. All individual items. Prices to come, but feel free to enquire and make offers. Would trade these items for items on my WISHLIST (link in sig).
Spoiler
Tutti Frutti accessories (not complete, will sell separately, prices to come). Feel free to make offers, would trade these items for items on my WISHLIST (link in sig). Please note all of the hats are damaged in some way. One cup and one plate need cleaning, otherwise the condition is ok.
Spoiler
Kitchen accessories (not complete, will sell separately or as a set, prices to come).Feel free to make offers, would trade these items for items on my WISHLIST (link in sig).
Spoiler
UK pony badge from 1988 Pony Club. Some rust and wear to the back, picture intact. Prefer to TRADE for a UK club badge I don't have (1990, 1991 I believe).

Spoiler
Spring Basket set of 3 G3 Ponies. In good xcondition but Garden Glade has some marks on her, shown in the image. Sell as a set only. They came together, they go together.
$10 USD the three.
Spoiler
Triple Treat bag. In mint condition. Consider offers/trade for G1 items.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 02:30:42 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyLuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+48)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • formerly BabyTwilight
    • View Profile
Best sale thread ever. :D

Offline Sochy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Hello Taffeta! Can you put Drummer and Skydancer on hold for me for some days? I see you are from London and i want to ask some friends that live there if they can recive the order for me : )

My Art/Free Art (Closed)/Wishlist

Amazing little Dulce de Leche pixel by Weebkinz!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
I'm not in London for another month but I am in the UK if that is what you mean? I can hold them for you, no problem!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal