collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Venezuela Blossom bought and I feel decieved  (Read 5598 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Venezuela Blossom bought and I feel decieved
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 09:05:35 AM »
Wow, no wonder she was banned if this is the kind of thing she does.  That is incredibly childish, petty behavior.  I hope eBay not only removes any negative feedback you get, but bans her accounts for "revenge bidding."  Definitely adding all those accounts to my blocked bidder list.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2015, 12:49:39 PM »
Latest update: the negative FB I recieved from the seller#s boyfriend's account has been deleted by Ebay and I didn't hear again anything from that couple since. Hope it stays this way. ^^;
Thanks again to you all. :3

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2015, 01:46:48 PM »
Sorry about this problem. I had something similar happen to me a while ago with a couple on eBay. I know eBay do not allow retaliatory feedback but I'd like to know what thier policy is on multiple accounts, especially if they are being used to conduct dishonest and abusive behaviour. I hope you never hear from them again...
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 03:16:48 AM »
Latest update: the negative FB I recieved from the seller#s boyfriend's account has been deleted by Ebay and I didn't hear again anything from that couple since. Hope it stays this way. ^^;
Thanks again to you all. :3

I'm glad that they've left you alone finally and also that ebay has done something about the neg :hug:  :bigups: 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal