collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Venezuela Blossom bought and I feel decieved  (Read 5651 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: Venezuela Blossom bought and I feel decieved
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 03:07:38 PM »
It's wrong of the seller to be so rude and threatening.

But at the same time, the spots look like factory flaws to me.  I had a MOC Beach Ball who had black flecks like that.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »
Thanks, LadyMoondancer, I really hope you are right about that.
However the seller could have mentioned them in her item description.

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2015, 08:45:41 PM »
Wasn't the seller banned from here/ banned from selling here? I think I remember her.

Yeah, as far as I know, that is Sternenstaub.
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 09:13:32 PM »
Oh wow. It doesn't matter-item not as described. The marks aren't made clear in the photo. The seller could at least have talked to you first. So sorry for all that rudeness!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2015, 03:29:45 AM »
Wasn't the seller banned from here/ banned from selling here? I think I remember her.

Yeah, as far as I know, that is Sternenstaub.

Yes, you are right! I though I recognised the pictures and the collection in the background. She was banned from doing transactions here.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2015, 08:04:30 AM »
I am sorry to hear she is still up to this behavior :(
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 05:39:10 AM »
I'm not surprised I had friends tell me about so many bad transactions with her, and if I remember correctly isn't the German pony forum her forum?
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2015, 05:53:53 AM »
If possible I too would like her ebay handle.  I had an issue with her previously and would like to avoid another. 

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2015, 04:31:40 AM »
So sorry about what happened Tiara!   :cry: I would have been disappointed as well. Yes the venny ponies can have those flaws right from the box , the boxes aren't sealed, and the pony can easily pick up dirt etc ..  (although as has also been pointed out we don't know if the necks of those ponies were originally sealed or not. We think they were not sealed but cant say for sure .I bought a venny Starshine directly from Venezuela  MIB and she hadn't been out of her box before - her neck was not sealed although there may have been glue there that had deteriorated and stopped holding) whether your pony has been out of her box or not it is difficult to say for sure.
 What is *not*  acceptable is your sellers behaviour. Given that she is a long time member of the pony community , an experienced seller, an MIB collector  , and yes the German forum is hers - you would think that she would check the pony and list all flaws - especially as you can see those in the pic if you look carefully , and besides she would definitely have been able to see at least some of those flaws looking at the pony more closely (as seen from your pics)   - she could even have  opened the box and checked the condition since the boxes aren't sealed.
Anyone can make a mistake and miss something but regardless of whether she made a mistake or not, the way she talked to you after you messaged her is very bad! :(   
There have been other trading issues with Sternenstaub here and elsewhere ( despite her mostly good feedback )though as other members have pointed out to the point where  she was banned from selling here.  (other IDs include : babysugarberry (german forum), zaradess (TP) and spielzeugland2014 (ebay DE) - check the bad trader list for more info.
I'm glad that you have got your partial refund now and that its all sorted out but do leave her some honest feedback (if you haven't already done so) so that others can see that they may have the same problem as you potentially . She cannot leave bad feedback in return for you as sellers can only leave positive feedback for buyers on ebay now (the transaction took place on ebay not here so she cant leave feedback here) . She can leave comments underneath your feedback on ebay but that's all ;)  :hug:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 04:38:30 AM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2015, 11:24:56 AM »
I was shocked when I took a hiatus from the community and then came back and Sternenstaub was banned. I hate when a good person goes bad. She gave me my first swapbox and it was awesome. It's a shame she had to go the bad way of things. :(
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 10:50:46 AM »
Thank you for all your support.
Fortunately, there's more than one German MLP forum. I am in the forum of Sonnnnne and the atmosphere and contact of the members to each other is very nice there. As I had heard there is another forum, I registered in the seller's forum too, but some members there (including her boyfriend) were rude to each other so I backed away instantly and didn't return. Didn't ever post there at all.

Anyway, to keep you updated:
I did leave her some honest negative FB but she was able to have it deleted by Ebay. I called them and asked how that could be because it didn't contain any rudeness at all, just wrote that an item was not as described and that I was threatened and stalked via Ebay afterwards. It's the truth and the Ebay staff member I talked to was sorry for what her collegue had done but she told me, feedback can't be restored, if once deleted. In the meantime, I got the emails she sent to the seller I bought from. All I want to say is, with what I have in hand, I could file charges against her because of defamation. I didn't do it yet because I don't want to waste even more time with them but will do, if they don't stop bothering me soon.

Because everything is not over yet, she and her boyfriend still keep bothering me via Ebay, they have now bought a second item from me already... the first time they bought a pony, paid after 3 days so I had the money on day four after the purchase; this way I couldn't file an unpaid item case and cancel the transaction. Then they opened a claim via Ebay after just 5 more days, knowing I had stated a handling time of 3 days before shipment as I only ship twice a week. Of course, they still claim they didn't recieve the item. First, they even tried to get me to accept Paypal payment and have the pony shipped without insurance. I feel really sorry for that pony that was implicated in their activities against me. I love my ponies and when I send one out I want it to be loved and not to be used to harm someone. This very profoundly feels just not right to me. :(

The second time, they bought from me through another account and didn't pay, but marked the item paid the very same day they bought it. As I still didn't have any payment after a few days, I sent a remider and a PN asking when the item was actually paid but never recieved any answer. Just today they now opened another claim via Ebay saying they didn't recieve the item and left negative FB for me which will be deleted once the non paying bidder case I filed will exceed the number of days needed to close it.

The accounts involved so far are:

spielzeugland2014
schneezauber75
regenbogenblitz77

Does anyone know which other accounts she and her boyfriend are using? When she was threatening me, she talked about four of them. I would like to block the fourth account before they do the next purchase from me. Thank you <3

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 03:00:00 PM by Tiara546 »

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 01:04:25 PM »
Hi!

When I read your story I know right away who are you talking about :(

I got cheated too. I'm still missing some of my stuff.. And once when I bought a MIB Pony Bride and the box had a hole in the clear plastic and the poor Brides nose is black :/

But I know she has an ebay-account by name handgottes75.

Too bad you are being bullied by them :(

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 02:54:32 PM »
Thanks a lot. I'll ban this one right away, too. I have looked at that account's feedback, looks just like her.
I'm very sorry you got cheated as well. :(
At the same time, with all the feedback here I feel relieved after everything has been turned around against me like she is the good person in all of this.
Thanks so much for your support, all of you.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2015, 04:35:48 AM »
oh my goodness it gets worse and worse  :crazy: :blink:  :whoa:  :faint:   
Ebay had better do something about her buying from you just to give bad feedback /cause issues , and the fact that she is continuing to send you nasty messages. And why did they delete your bad feedback??!! :facepalm:

TBH I've blocked all those accounts now as well. I wouldn't want anyone to go through this. I don't know why she suddenly got so nasty :(

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2015, 07:05:12 AM »
I don't know why she suddenly got so nasty :(

Probably because she knows that most MLP collectors attached to a community of some kind know of her troubles, and now she only has a "limited window of opportunity" to sell to new collectors who haven't hopped onto a forum yet!  It is also a little harder to "hide" when you live in a smaller country that doesn't have as many collectors either!  Some of the other troublemaking sellers that are well-known are from the USA and therefore their IP's and such could potentially change as they move states/towns/amongst 330 million people.  ;)  Very sad...  I am troubled everytime I think about my experience with her...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal