collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: $3.49 G4 Brushable Pony Mystery Pack - Power Ponies, Fillies, Princesses & More!  (Read 792 times)

Offline bengal_baby

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
UPDATE: I'm running a buy-1-get-1-free promotion on this until Friday. That means each pony does not even come up to US$3.50 each. The same promotion applies to be Ben 10 toys.

Hi guys,

I recently packed a whole bunch of my stock into mystery bags and shipped them off to Amazon for sales.

Why didn't I just sell them individually? Well, it would have been extremely time consuming just creating the Amazon listings since I have well over 40 different ponies. Also, I'll be in Canada in less than 2 weeks, and I really had to move out my stock before then.

You can see the mystery packs here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0104O02KY

Amazon UK and the rest of Europe, check here instead:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0104O02KY

Inside the mystery pack, you have the chance to get a regular pony, a filly, or a princess pony. I have the Rainbow Power version of the fillies (they account for 40% of ALL the fillies I sent in), a whole bunch of unreleased ponies such as tattooed Maude Pie, the Power Ponies and so on (they account for 50% of ALL the regular ponies) and a lot of the Princess ponies which includes all 4 princesses.

I hope you guys will give the mystery bags a chance and post photos of what you received after you purchase!

PS: For those in Europe, a shipment of the same mystery bags with the SAME RATIO has been sent to Amazon UK as well, and should be arriving within the next few days. I'll post a link then.

PPS: For fans of Ben 10, I have mystery bags for them as well which include 70% of ALL Ben 10 action figures ever released (not an exaggeration - I obtained my stock from the sole licensed Singapore distributor of Ben 10 toys) over here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0104NS3YC
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:47:01 PM by bengal_baby »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Pony Mystery Packs - Power Ponies, Fillies, Princesses and More!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »
 You might want to include the "rare ponies" that you are including, that since your price appears to be higher than what a regular brushie would cost?

Offline bengal_baby

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 12:51:12 PM »
Let's see... I have:

- All 3 of the Cutie Mark Crusaders in their Rainbow Power versions
- The Cutie Mark Crusaders (very hard to get all 3 of them now)
- Silver Spoon filly
- All the Mane 6 Power Ponies designs, and Mane-iac is included as well
- The unreleased new flower-patterned markings pony series, which includes Maude Pie (there are 5 designs in my lot)
- Princess Cadance, Princess Luna and Princess Twilight in their original 10cm designs, or with sparkles in their hair.
- I added a few Princess Celestia (the 14.5cm, white version with golden hooves)
- Hard-to-get ponies such as Trixie Lulamoon, DJ Pon-3, :muffin: Pony, Shadowbolt!Rainbow Dash, etc

The ponies mentioned above comprise of approximately 50% of my stock. The rest will be the Mane 6 in various designs such as their Rainbow Power designs, Cutie Mark Magic designs, their basic designs, etc. Of course, there are other ponies such as Cheerilee, Lyra, and pretty much most of the basic ponies released recently, but once again, possibly in other designs such as the Cutie Mark Magic versions or Rainbow Power versions.

As mentioned, I have sent a separate shipment to Amazon UK as well. I have divided the ponies very equally - if I have 10 of 1 design, 5 would have gone to Amazon US, and the other 5 would have gone to Amazon UK.

Offline bengal_baby

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 12:05:47 AM »
Sales bump!

Offline bengal_baby

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Re: $6.99 G4 Pony Mystery Packs - Power Ponies, Fillies, Princesses and More!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 06:53:29 PM »
Reminder bump before the sales is over.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:58 PM »
Honestly these still do not seem like a good deal ?

Offline bengal_baby

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 06:27:52 PM »
Perhaps not for collectors who want to know exactly what they will get, but at this price, they make for great stocking stuffers and surprise party packs.

Post Merge: September 09, 2015, 06:44:30 PM

Ok, I really hope someone will give these ponies a chance. I really need some reviews, preferably with photos of the loot after they receive it.

So I'm running a buy-1-get-1-free promotion on this until Friday. That means each pony does not even come up to US$3.50 each.

The same promotion applies to be Ben 10 toys.

Please do give these mystery bags a chance and leave reviews on Amazon!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:44:30 PM by bengal_baby »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal