collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: KPF's sales & trades: DREAM BEAUTY added 9/20  (Read 4782 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
KPF's sales & trades: DREAM BEAUTY added 9/20
« on: August 02, 2015, 01:32:49 AM »
KPF'S FOR SALE/FOR TRADE:

HIGHFLYING DREAM BEAUTY SKYFLIER:  $75  Excellent condition, one of the best I’ve seen.  Hair is smooth and uncut.  Scattered marks that are all very small.  Minor discolorations to sides; seams are good, not discolored.  Small rubs to symbols and “points” (light blue paint on feet and muzzle); much less than you will usually find.  Wings are great, not torn or bent.  Eyes are good.  SOLD TO GRAYSWANDIR
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

BRAZIL STARSHINE:  $75  Excellent condition.  She displays beautifully, but does have some flaws if you look closely.  Her only real mark is a blurry and fairly faint purple mark on her nose; at first it just looks like a shadow from her forelock.  There’s a little bit of pink on her left hip, but it’s super faint, very hard to see.  Note that her hair is naturally thin; she only has one row of plugs in her mane.  Her hair is amazingly not frizzy, really great for a Brazil pony.  Her mane is nearly perfect, no trims, no missing plugs, just a tiny bit dry on the ends.  The bottom half of her tail looks thin and may have had a haircut; see pic.  It’s also possible that this is due to factory unevenness; I’ve seen that in other Brazil rainbow ponies, where half of one color section is too long, and the other half is equally too short (I hope that makes sense).  Either way, some parts of her tail definitely look short.  Symbols are great with only slight wear.  Eyes are good, some wear to one upper eyelash on right side.  Blush is rubbed on both sides.  Neck is not sealed (normal for Brazilians).  No stains under feet.  No odors.  No tail rust.  Does not rattle.  HOLD FOR LADY STARFLOWER

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

BRAZIL PEACHY:  $35  Excellent condition, really just some fairly light playwear overall (for a nirvana pony).  The only mark is a pink dot on her chest.  Hair is great with just a little dryness on the ends, with just the start of light Brazil frizz.  Some missing plugs at base of mane.  Tail used to be braided and is still wavy.  Tail is uneven on the ends, but that appears to be just the way it was inserted at the factory.  Symbols are excellent, very light wear, no rubs.  Eyes look great.  Never had blush.  Neck is not sealed (normal for Brazilians).  No stains under feet.  No odors.  No tail rust.  Does not rattle.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

BRAZIL BLUEBELLE:  $25  Very good condition.  There aren’t any marks, but there’s an overall faded and slightly blotchy appearance.  She was wearing shoes for who knows how long, so her feet are unfaded, and there’s a noticeable difference.  Her hair is smooth, but trimmed a little.  Her forelock looks OK.  Her mane looks a bit shortened.  Her tail is braided and trimmed a little, though still falls past her feet.  Symbols and eyes look great.  Never had blush.  No empty plugs.  Neck is not sealed (normal for Brazilians).  No stains under feet.  No odors.  No tail rust.  Does not rattle.

Spoiler

FRENCH APPLEJACK:  $50  Excellent condition.  Really her only flaw is a very faint bluish mark on her back; I didn’t notice it for a long time.  It may be from wearing one of those light blue saddles from one of the Show Stable variations.  Other than that there’s not much to report.  One of her apples (DS) is a little blurry.  She’s got one empty plug on her forehead (probably never filled from the factory, and so common with French ponies that I don’t really consider it a flaw).  No other marks.  Hair uncut and very smooth and shiny.  No rubs to eyes, symbols, or freckles.  Neck is sealed.  No stains under feet.  No odors.  No tail rust.  Does not rattle.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

TAF BABY UP UP & AWAY:  $85 Excellent condition.  SOLD TO JAMIE

MOC UK SPORTSTIME:  $48  I’m not a big MOC collector and not that great at judging them; please see photos.  Bubble is yellowed and pretty badly cracked at front feet and also below mouth (which extends to back of neck).  I don’t really see any dents though.  Card is a little warped.  Three corners are bent/curled.  There’s a little fold near the image of Sportstime.  Looks clean with light wear to graphics.  Definitely flawed but still an MOC UK pony.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

MOC UK PAINTINGTIME:  $48  I’m not a big MOC collector and not that great at judging them; please see photos.  Bubble is yellowed and pretty badly cracked starting at front feet and extending along the bottom, up back legs, and ending near rump.  I don’t really see any dents though.  Card is a little warped.  Two corners are a little bent/curled.  Looks clean with light wear to graphics.  Definitely flawed but still an MOC UK pony.

Spoiler
Spoiler

RAINBOW CURL RINGLET:  $18  Excellent condition with original banana curls.  SOLD TO LADYBASTILLA

RAINBOW CURL STRIPES:  $18  Excellent condition with original banana curls.  SOLD TO LADYBASTILLA

UK TAF MILKY WAY (white star version):  $15  Excellent condition.  Great hair, soft and uncut.  There are some fairly faint marks:  some brown ones on NDS, and a blurry reddish on front of left front hoof (see pics).  There’s a tiny mark near the corner of her left eye.  Symbols are great with very little wear, maybe a little blurry in a few places from handling, and I see a couple tiny scratches to a few stars.  Eyes look good; there’s a little rub to the right one, or maybe it didn’t print perfectly.  Blush is good, little rub to left side.  No empty plugs.  Neck is sealed.  No stains under feet.  No odors.  No tail rust.  Does not rattle.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

UK PRETTY BEAT (purple hair version):  $15  Excellent/NM condition.  SOLD TO PRIDETH

BIG BROTHER SALTY:  $20  Excellent condition.  SOLD TO AERO_OCEANA
GREEN BANDANA:  $15  Excellent/NM condition, velcro is good.  SOLD TO NEMUBONES

BIG BROTHER 4-SPEED:  $20  Excellent/VG condition.  He has 2 pink spots, one on his left shoulder, and another above his left eye.  There’s a small bluish mark just above his right symbol.  His ear tips are a little yellowed, maybe from his hat.  He’s very prone to age spots, but I don’t see much on this guy.  There’s a little one on his right NDS near the neck seam, and a tiny spot of one under his left front hoof.  Hair is very smooth, and pink streak is bright and unfaded.  There’s a small bunch of about 10 individual hairs from his streak that are very short; they’ve ether been trimmed or have broken.  Symbols are great; tiny, barely-there rub on DS one.  Eyes are great.  Blush is good, maybe slight wear.  No empty plugs.  Neck is sealed.  No stains under feet.  No odors.  No tail rust.  Does not rattle.  HOLD FOR LUNADELIGHT
PURPLE BANDANA:  $15  Excellent/NM condition, velcro is good.  TWO PURPLE BANDANAS SOLD TO GYPSY AND TAFFETA

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

YEAR 3 SEA PONY SEA BREEZE #1:  $70  Excellent condition.  Hair is great, smooth and uncut.  Very soft and shiny, no empty plugs.  No pen marks or anything, but does have spots of brown discoloration so typical of sea ponies.  They’re mostly concentrated on her right NDS neck near the seam, above and a bit below it.  There are a few other spots scattered around the rest of her body, but they’re pretty faint.  Really, as far as those brown discolorations go, she’s in much better shape than most yr 3 sea ponies.  Fin paint has some wear; dorsal fin looks quite good, but side fins are more worn.  Eyes look good.  Left DS blush has small rub; moderate rub to NDS blush.  No yucky black mold on her hair roots.  Neck is factory sealed, never opened.  Still has weight in her tail.  No odors.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

YEAR 3 SEA PONY SEA BREEZE #2:  $60  Excellent condition.  She’d be better than Sea Breeze #1 except that her hair is dry.  It could probably be fixed with flatironing, but I’m too chicken to try.  No haircuts, no empty plugs.  No pen marks except for a tiny dot near her DS tail.   –Oh wait, there’s a little purplish mark between her NDS fins.  She has a few small age spots/brown discolorations on her NDS, two above the neck seam, one on dorsal fin.  Really nothing else, so even fewer discolorations than #1, just overall blotchiness from bathtub play.  Her fin paint is better and brighter than #1.  Some small rubs to dorsal fin paint, more wear to side fin paint.  Eyes are good.  Blush is faded.  Neck joint is loose, but I haven’t opened her.  Still has weight in her tail.  No odors.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

MOLLY DOLL (Megan’s sister, with dress, tights, and shoes):  $28  NM condition.  SOLD TO JAMIE

MOLLY & BABY SUNDANCE:  $28  Excellent/VG condition.  Molly has her dress, rainbow tights, and shoes.  I’m sure that those are NOT her original hair ribbons.  Shoes and tights are in great condition.  The dress had a little brown stain on the edge, but it came out.  Velcro closure in back is great.  Half of the ribbon tie in back is gone.  It was caught in the velcro and frayed all to bits.  It was a tangled mess, completely unsalvageable, so I just pulled it out of the velcro and cut it off.  Molly’s face paint looks great.  Her hair is nice, soft and uncut.  It’s close to its original hairstyle, but a little messy.  Baby Sundance has soft uncut hair with just a hint of its original curl left.  No missing plugs.  There’s a small purple dot below her NDS symbol.  She has a little bit of eye rust, worse on the NDS eye.  She has her bridle, and it would be in great condition except that the reins have been cut.  Velcro closures are fine.  White daisy detail is fine.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

YEAR 2 RAINBOW PONY TICKLE:  $13  Excellent condition.  Hair is perfect, very soft and uncut, no missing plugs.  There’s some shiny brownish gunk on her nostril; see pic.  There’s a teeny tiny, barely-there black speck under her chin, probably from the factory.  No other marks.  Glitter symbols are unrubbed and look good, but starting to get some glitter rust in a few places.  Eyes and blush are great.  Neck is sealed.  No stains under feet.  No odors.  No tail rust.  Does not rattle.

Spoiler
Spoiler

UK PLUSH PJ CASE COTTON CANDY.  $40  Great condition.  SOLD TO CLOSETAVALANCHE

PLUSH LICKETY-SPLIT:  $14  Great condition.  No real scratches to eyes (slight wear, but no scratches that break the paint).  Good hair, uncut.  Tush tag intact and good.  Hang loop intact, slightly pulled at base.  No real stains; there was some gunk on her left hind foot, but I got it out.  Fairly hard to find.

Spoiler

LAST UNICORN ANIMATION CEL FROM OPENING “TAPESTRY” SEQUENCE:  $650

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 02:56:37 AM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: KPF's sales & trades: nirvana, UK, MOC, Brothers 8/1
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 04:14:47 AM »
bump
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 01:19:42 PM »
bump

Offline Gypsy

• Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+184)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • VNCToys.com
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 08:48:15 PM »
messaged you??

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 01:54:16 PM »
bump

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 01:28:10 PM »
bump

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 05:58:09 AM »
Bump; I'm back home.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 02:37:49 AM »
bump

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 04:55:49 PM »
Do you have an expanded wantlist or are you just after Nirvanas?

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2015, 10:11:00 PM »
I *wish* I could keep an active want list; I can barely keep up with pony stuff as it is.  I have most of the US and Euro ponies, but I'm always on the lookout for upgrades and missing accessories.  I have most of the US accessories that are easy to ID too, but here are some that I'm missing:

Flutter - ribbon and comb for Wingsong
BnG - ribbons for Pretty Vision and Twisty Tail
Candy Cane - barrette for Mint Dreams
DnP - gold mesh ribbons and accessories for Swinger
Sweetsteps Ballerina - magenta tutu upgrade
Prom Queen SHS - perfume bottles
Birthday Pony - box and friendship bracelet
Baby Brother - Racer's mallet
Teeny Tiny Twins - bottles for Bootsie & Tootsie
UK Sweet Clover - basket and 1 barrette
UK Good Weather - beach ball

And I'm always on the lookout for regular combs and ribbons that have been definitely matched with their ponies.  I have lots and am still missing lots.  Lately I've been going through my big pile of brushes and combs and trying to match them with their ponies; I've found some good stuff I didn't even know I had!  Like Edgar's brush and Dream Gleamer's comb.  And I just bought a nice TAF Dancing Butterflies with her original ribbon; when she arrived, I realized that I already had two of them, and one unused!  Oh well, that's OK; if I hadn't bought the extra pony, I wouldn't have been able to match the ribbons correctly.

The other things I'm missing are really expensive, like Wave Jumper's shell, Baby Sapphire's accessories, barrettes for Candy and Licorice, and floats for Splish and Splash.

I took a look at your current Ebay listings.  Sorry, I don't see anything I need right now.  But it looks like you've been making some good sales lately, so I'm happy for you!  Feel free to let me know what else you have.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 01:05:29 PM »
bump

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 11:39:42 AM »
bump

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »
bump

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2015, 10:42:47 AM »
bump

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: KPF's sales & trades: DREAM BEAUTY added 9/20
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »
Bump 9/20; added Dream Beauty and Rainbow Curl ponies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal