collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Items found in stores! Pic Heavy includes Playskool Friends Ponies  (Read 6526 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Thanks so much :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Each Playskool set  of ponies is  $6.44 plus tax. They were with the other MLP toys. I was really surprised to see them because usually that Walmart hasn't been getting a lot of new stuff,

The UPC for Moondancer and Minty is : 3050931453 I don't have the UPC for the others. 

Good luck everyone on finding them.  :) Thanks for the info on the collector pack and castle Wardah and banditpony. For some reason I really though Moondancer was only in the big set.

Ponyfan
Shame I can't search via UPC :<
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Oh WOW! Hehehe we are NOT supposed to put the new fall items out yet!!! One of the CEOs actually visited us last night at my store and told us to make sure we dont put it out yet. Me and the other dept manager of toys (im sort of the supervisor\assistant overnights of the GM) right now (at this very shift I'm typing this!) are actually looking for these as we are sorting out the six-star freight!! The new items SHOULD be on the sale floor in just two-three weeks all around the US. I haven't seen these yet BUT I got in all the new Bratz and Disney Descendants!! :3

Post Merge: July 22, 2015, 03:14:48 AM

Oh yes, and the reason everyone is having a hard time with the UPCs and finding the price is because they won't be added into the system until the 25th- at least that was what I was informed!!! I tried to purchase a Mal Disney doll and it was so new it wouldn't let me ring it up on the register! xP I saw there was a system update going to happen on the 25th in the admin office where the registers that night will be down 15mins.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:29:08 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Oh WOW! Hehehe we are NOT supposed to put the new fall iteks out yet!!! One of the CEOs actually visited us last night at my store and told us to make sure we dont put it out yet. Me and the other dept manager of toys (im sort of the supervisor\assistant overnights of the GM) right now at this very shift I'm typing this during are actually looking for these as we are sorting out the six-star freight!! The new items SHOULD be on the sale floor in just two-three weeks all around the US. I haven't seen these yet BUT I got in all the new Bratz and Disney Descendants!! :3

Nooooo. Don't tell me this. I was scared it was too early

): I really want to buy all of these before Aug 15 for a birthday present. Shoot ><

Offline Prideth

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Rainbow Sparkle Pony Power!
    • View Profile
I'm surprised these were with the other pony things.  I would have expected them to be in the toddler aisle - I've been looking forward to getting these for my baby niece for awhile!  I hope they're in my store as well.  :heart:

Wishlist    Trade  Prideth Reference Sheet

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I thought they would be with the toddler toys too.

Banditpony I would check your local stores and see if maybe they put them out early like mine did. The sale went through without any problems for me. Minty and Moondancer are shown on my receipt as DNCR Minty   

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
I thought they would be with the toddler toys too.

Banditpony I would check your local stores and see if maybe they put them out early like mine did. The sale went through without any problems for me. Minty and Moondancer are shown on my receipt as DNCR Minty   

Ponyfan

Yeah, I've been to a few already. ;)
I used to be able to make really big loops to all of the stores in a 25mi radius, but with a baby and 10hr work days I can't do that anymore ><

Offline elffypony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Those Playskool things are so cute!! Does anyone know if we have these in the UK yet?

Jules x
In the argos catalogue it says they're coming out at the start of August but they're only available at argos.  >_<

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
Heh! I have 3 Argos in walking distance! Minty shall be mine!

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I am tempted to get Moondancer for nostalgia purposes, but that set is the only one I'll pick up.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Hiw big are these compared to the brushables?
I think it's neat how both Moondancer and Minty are in the same set, considering the others have one of the Mane 6 in them.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Here are couple of pics showing the Playskool ponies next to Cutie Mark Magic Bon Bon.

You can see how much higher Moondancer and Minty are in the package compared to a brushable.

Another picture with Bon Bon on a box to try to make her even with the height of the Playskool ponies. I didn't get it quite right though :(  Bon Bon still not exactly even with the Playskool ponies in this picture. 

Sorry you haven't had any luck finding them bandit pony. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Wow they're so small! I guess I imagined playskool toys as being larger.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:56:08 PM by Flitter »

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Those Playskool things are so cute!! Does anyone know if we have these in the UK yet?

Jules x
In the argos catalogue it says they're coming out at the start of August but they're only available at argos.  >_<

Thank you!! (Scurries off to look at Argos online)

Jules x

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Sorry you haven't had any luck finding them bandit pony. :( 

No worries. I knew they would be a fall release, so I wasn't planning on finding them before the birthday. XD It's just this thread got my hopes up. It's possible, but, eh, not likely I'm sure.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal