collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cute Pony Adopts  (Read 6893 times)

Offline ShinePawTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • Tumblr
Cute Pony Adopts
« on: June 30, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »
Hello everyone!

I made a little chibi unicorn drawing recently, and thought I'd place them here if anyone want to have them as signatures. Also I accept suggestions, but only G1 and G4 ponies, no OC ponies, and I may not do them all, as I don't have much free time >_< But I'd love to make some recolors :D

Rules:
-they are free to use as signatures
-don't remove the watermark
-don't claim them as yours
-don't resell them
-don't modify, copy or edit them

Unicorns:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Earth ponies:

Pegasus:

If you'd like something more personal you can commission me, just send me an e-mail :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 04:08:28 PM by ShinePaw »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
Re: Cute Unicorn Adopts
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:54:17 PM »
Aaw! These are super cute! Could you please do one of G1 Buttons or Baby Noddins?  ^.^
**** You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ****

Offline mlp_loving

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Follow me on Instagram @mlp_loving ♥
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 01:10:46 PM »
So cute! Could you make a G1 Sweet Notes and/or Fifi?

Adoptables by SDS ♥

♥ MLP dedicated Instagram - @mlp_loving ♥

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:19:02 PM »
I love these. Can you make  a G1 Twilight the unicorn?

Ponyfan

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • My flickr
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »
So cute!! I would love Twice as fancy Milkyway if you have time :)

Offline ShinePawTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 07:16:17 PM »
Twilight and Buttons have been added :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 07:20:44 PM »
Buttons! :hearts:

Offline Ponyfan

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 07:39:46 PM »
I love the Twilight one. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 07:47:26 PM »
G1 Baby Wiggles, please!  Thank you in advance if you get to this request.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:51:58 PM by heathersmoo »

Want to add to one of the world's largest quality keychain collections? If so, PM me!
Get You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Heather's Holiday Haiku Trilogy on Amazon! ~ Read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Fellow Mansonite ;D
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 08:40:35 PM »
How about Mimic or Galaxy? Doesn't have to be Twinkle Eyed in my opinion :P :3
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:56:14 PM by Twilight Pink »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not feeling well ATM, personal issues are getting to me... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for you!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 11:49:01 PM »
TAF Milky Way would be lovely! ^.^ This is a gorgeous little lineart, ShinePaw, thanks for sharing!

Thanks to Bekuno for my lovely sig!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ● You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ● You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ● You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 12:21:37 AM »
Mimic would be awesome :)

My current want lists: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • G1 and G3 Fan
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 12:42:30 AM »
Can you please do G1 Majesty please?  Thanks. :)

Signature By: Sapphire Rain

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 01:04:08 AM »
Suggestions:  Mimic, or Rainribbon. Please. :D

Check out my art thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2015, 02:26:57 AM »
These are super cute!  Another suggestion is for Glory, Gusty or Moondancer. :)
FOR SALE/TRADE THREAD  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WANT LIST  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login