collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Damaged MOC advice (sent in bubble mailer) Seller: cupid.plutus  (Read 5924 times)

Online Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Re: Damaged MOC advice (sent in bubble mailer) Seller: cupid.plutus
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2015, 05:06:24 PM »
Thanks for the advice everyone :hug: I think I'll leave the replies alone as they are a pretty good warning that the seller should be avoided without me chiming in any more. Thank goodness they haven't left me any nasty false-positive feedback.

I got an automated email from eBay asking me to rate my customer service experience, so instead of replying to the rep (who clearly doesn't care) I just left them fair and honest feedback about my experience.

I can't be bothered phoning them since they have a stupid policy that clearly states the seller did nothing wrong and I've got better things than to argue with them over it.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2015, 06:52:16 PM »
Wow that whole situation is just so cruddy  :(  I'm so sorry you had to deal with that Tulips.  I'll definitely add this eBayer to my blocked list.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 05:53:12 PM »
I agree with the people who say the seller has done your job for them by leaving their own negatives. Unfortunately they left them on your ebay page, but nobody with any sense will consider it your bad.

What amuses me is that they accuse you of penny pinching - you, the person who offered to pay more for a box, and you, the person who did bid on their item - and yet they admit themselves "we only sold this for 99p so we're going for cheap and not giving a box". Talk about pot and kettle. Irony doesn't even begin to describe it.

It's not your fault if nobody else bid on the item and upped the bid to a higher amount. Whether they had other ponies or not is not the point. The seller is responsible for shipping the item and the buyer is responsible for paying the shipping quote that the seller gives in good faith that it will be shipped properly. In this instance, you did nothing wrong. Taking the feedback off would hide the way they acted and the comments will appear on their page if anyone looks at the neutral. If their comment can't be removed, nor can yours (and you can bet they already tried, hence the anger). Anyone looking at their items will see that for what it is, and they may well lose sales for it.

I would call that justice.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal