collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2015 Fair Exclusive!!!! Chicken Pie!!! :D  (Read 9207 times)

Offline kCherry

• ***Doll-Sized Moogle Mod***
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Re: 2015 Fair Exclusive?????
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2015, 02:26:14 PM »
Yayy! I can't wait to get my Chicken Pie!!! :lmao:

The only time I remember Pinkie Pie dressed up as a chicken was for Nightmare Night, so is that what this was based on?  Also, was it different from the comic con pony?  I don't know what that was.

That's what I'm assuming she's based off, the episode Luna Eclipsed (which is still one of my favorites from the series!) I loved Pinkie's Chicken costume! I'm so happy to be getting this pony without customizing her myself! :silly:

Is there any "official" news on the SDCC pony? I keep seeing the baseball ponies, but I have a hard time believe they are the exclusives for Comic Con this year.. I dunno, though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2015, 04:49:15 PM »
Yayy! I can't wait to get my Chicken Pie!!! :lmao:

The only time I remember Pinkie Pie dressed up as a chicken was for Nightmare Night, so is that what this was based on?  Also, was it different from the comic con pony?  I don't know what that was.

That's what I'm assuming she's based off, the episode Luna Eclipsed (which is still one of my favorites from the series!) I loved Pinkie's Chicken costume! I'm so happy to be getting this pony without customizing her myself! :silly:

Is there any "official" news on the SDCC pony? I keep seeing the baseball ponies, but I have a hard time believe they are the exclusives for Comic Con this year.. I dunno, though.

I'll be getting Chicken-Pie too :D  Since the Fair and SDCC share an exclusive, there is no doubt that she is the SDCC exclusive as well. 

I think the site that posted the baseball ponies as Hasbro's exclusives- were very confused (or maybe just didn't care about accuracy)

It is weird that Hasbro never put the announcement back up on its site though- maybe they forgot!

Offline MintamenaPie

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
    • http://sailorangei.livejournal.com/
Re: 2015 Fair Exclusive!!!! Chicken Pie!!! :D
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2015, 07:13:53 PM »
No, the baseball Pones are indeed being sold at SDCC. It was their own official site that they posted it on.

Art by SpottedSlug and MustBeJewel.

Previously known as Steves_Minty.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2015, 04:20:35 PM »
No, the baseball Pones are indeed being sold at SDCC. It was their own official site that they posted it on.

Yes-  I know that, but the baseball ponies are not HASBRO'S exclusive- they are UCC's exclusive (which is just using a Hasbro licensed character).  The blog that says that the baseball pony is a Hasbro exclusive and/or that it will be at the Hasbro booth- is wrong and I think confused a lot of people.

Hasbro's MLP exclusive is Chicken Pinkie- it's just weird that they retracted the official announcement and never made another. 

Sure looks like they are not doing a Equestria Girl exclusive this year either, which in my opinion is really too bad- I thought the Mane iac was pretty cute. 

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2015, 06:50:53 PM »
I did it! I painted a giant Chicken Pinkie Pie! The canvas is 30 inches by 24 inches, and it will be at the Fair Raffle table!

Ooo! Will you have prints?

Sorry, no prints!  >_< I just painted it yesterday... the paint's still drying!  ;) No time before the fair to make prints, so for now it is the only one in the world! :heart:

I miiiight just make prints of watercolor Chicken Pinkie Pie if anyone is interested... let me know!

Size probably 5x7 plus framing margin, $27 plus shipping.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 06:52:57 PM by ponyqueen »

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline MintamenaPie

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
    • http://sailorangei.livejournal.com/
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2015, 04:21:51 AM »

Yes-  I know that, but the baseball ponies are not HASBRO'S exclusive- they are UCC's exclusive (which is just using a Hasbro licensed character).  The blog that says that the baseball pony is a Hasbro exclusive and/or that it will be at the Hasbro booth- is wrong and I think confused a lot of people.

Hasbro's MLP exclusive is Chicken Pinkie- it's just weird that they retracted the official announcement and never made another. 

Sure looks like they are not doing a Equestria Girl exclusive this year either, which in my opinion is really too bad- I thought the Mane iac was pretty cute. 

Got it. <3

They did announce a EQG one tonight though. Science Twilight!

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/2015/07/equestria-girls-friendship-games-gets.html

Art by SpottedSlug and MustBeJewel.

Previously known as Steves_Minty.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2015, 08:46:00 PM »

Got it. <3

They did announce a EQG one tonight though. Science Twilight!

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/2015/07/equestria-girls-friendship-games-gets.html

I did see that today! So glad! I love Science Nerd Twilight :D

That Chicken Pie water color is SO CUTE!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2015, 02:56:03 AM »
Okay, so I was doing show-and-tell with my mom (showing her all of my Fair loot) and she asked an interesting question about Chicken Pie: All of the other fair exclusives have had the years printed on the packaging; why doesn't Chicken Pie have 2015 written in a big font somewhere on her bucket? It makes me wonder if she indeed is not going to be the SDCC exclusive this year and was either exclusive to the fair or if she really did just debut at the fair and will be available somewhere else later...

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2015, 05:11:53 PM »
Okay, so I was doing show-and-tell with my mom (showing her all of my Fair loot) and she asked an interesting question about Chicken Pie: All of the other fair exclusives have had the years printed on the packaging; why doesn't Chicken Pie have 2015 written in a big font somewhere on her bucket? It makes me wonder if she indeed is not going to be the SDCC exclusive this year and was either exclusive to the fair or if she really did just debut at the fair and will be available somewhere else later...

The ones at the fair don't usually have the 2015 SDCC sticker.  I'm sure the ones that are actually AT SDCC will be so labeled.

Also- looking at the DJ SDCC pony-  I actually don't even see a SDCC sticker or any print anywhere, so maybe they don't always do that.  The DJ pony was for sure only available for SDCC (with leftovers at the shop)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:35:49 PM by Galactica »

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2015, 02:53:50 PM »
The ones at the fair don't usually have the 2015 SDCC sticker.  I'm sure the ones that are actually AT SDCC will be so labeled.

Also- looking at the DJ SDCC pony-  I actually don't even see a SDCC sticker or any print anywhere, so maybe they don't always do that.  The DJ pony was for sure only available for SDCC (with leftovers at the shop)

Do you mean the light-up DJ?  She was the Fair exclusive too. 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2015, 02:56:30 PM »

Do you mean the light-up DJ?  She was the Fair exclusive too.

Right, that's what I'm saying, that it doesn't seem to be that the ponies always have SDCC and the year stamped on them.  Maybe it was only muffin pony that had that.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2015, 03:03:59 PM »
Oh, I misinterpreted!  ^^;  I thought you meant DJ was only at SDCC and wasn't available at the Fair.

Maybe they left stickers off DJ because removing her cardboard packaging could have scuffed them or torn them off? 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2015, 07:30:49 PM »
Oh that may be it! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal