collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW Funko Vinyl Figures Applebloom Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo!!  (Read 12583 times)

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Funko Vinyl Figures 3 prototypes found!
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 09:50:56 AM »
Always excited for the glitter variants...ugh...now I'm one of those people?!?  :biggrin:

Oh no, get out while you can! :lol: Collecting the glitter variants has been the bane of my existence, I swear.  But they look nice, so there's that!

Im officially torn between encouraging and discouraging anyone getting into these. They do consume my collection and at times my wallet. But they just look-SO-good!! Hahah
Seriously though, theyre a fantastic collectable, and I feel that glitters have fewer paint flaws.
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2015, 09:58:53 AM »
Im officially torn between encouraging and discouraging anyone getting into these. They do consume my collection and at times my wallet. But they just look-SO-good!! Hahah
Seriously though, theyre a fantastic collectable, and I feel that glitters have fewer paint flaws.

The glitter variants are the pride and joy of my entire pony collection and even though I'm missing that darn glitter Luna  :rant:, I love that I at least have all the others.  They look great together!  But finding them can be a pain.  I'm lucky that I live near so many Hot Topic stores, because my fiance and I can call around and most of them have no issues holding ponies for us.  I know not everyone is that lucky, though.

At one point I contemplated selling off my glitters and just sticking to the regular vinyls (mostly because I don't have Luna. It frustrates me not to have a complete set of something).  On the one hand, I'm glad I changed my mind, but on the other... my wallet is crying because of the future glitter variants I know I'll just have to have.  It's not even like I feel entitled to having all of the glitters, it's just "Well, I have all the other ones, might as well keep getting them." :lol:

It's totally my fiance's fault, too.  The first glitter I got (aside from RD and :muffin:) was Octavia in my pre-order from Hot Topic.  I was going to sell her, but my fiance convinced me to keep her and next thing I knew, he had gotten me glitter DJ Pon-3 on eBay.  It was all downhill from there.

Oooooohhhh no. I found glitter Luna on eBay for a kinda-sorta decent price.  Someone hold me back!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:08:31 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2015, 10:17:21 AM »
Buy her Moonbeam she's worth it!

For Sale Wants

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »
I totally know what you mean about feeling like "well I have this many...i might as well have them all!" My fiance as well is a great enabler of this!
Im only missing glitter Spike, so fortunately because hes not a pony it doesnt bother me as much to be with out him for now. Ive set a $35 budget for Spike, once I find one around there Ill pounce.
Id recommend doing the same with Luna! I bought mine for $90 because I specifically sold a $100 pop to have the money just for her. And wouldnt ya know, about 2 days after I sold my pop a $90BiN Luna appeared on ebay! I saw one for $70 a day or so ago but I still have no regrets! I dont care for her character like most bronys do- but her glitter is seriously one of the very best!

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 01:30:57 PM »
CMC vinyls? Sold. Love those three.
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2015, 01:47:00 PM »
Buy her Moonbeam she's worth it!

My fiance got her for me because he knows I'm saving my money for the fair! :P I can't wait to finally see her in person, she's seriously so gorgeous in all the pictures I've seen!

Now I'll have a complete collection again until the CMC are released.  I wonder if we'll get a bigger pony release along with them?  I can't remember if it was said here or on the Funko Funatic forum, but I love the idea of Cheerilee and Zecora since they've both had a hand (hoof hehehe) in teaching the girls lessons.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2015, 05:46:29 PM »

My fiance got her for me because he knows I'm saving my money for the fair! :P I can't wait to finally see her in person, she's seriously so gorgeous in all the pictures I've seen!

CONGRATS!!
Sounds like you've snagged a good one :P

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2015, 08:48:07 AM »

The glitter variants are the pride and joy of my entire pony collection and even though I'm missing that darn glitter Luna  :rant:, I love that I at least have all the others.  They look great together!  But finding them can be a pain.  I'm lucky that I live near so many Hot Topic stores, because my fiance and I can call around and most of them have no issues holding ponies for us.  I know not everyone is that lucky, though.

At one point I contemplated selling off my glitters and just sticking to the regular vinyls (mostly because I don't have Luna. It frustrates me not to have a complete set of something).  On the one hand, I'm glad I changed my mind, but on the other... my wallet is crying because of the future glitter variants I know I'll just have to have.  It's not even like I feel entitled to having all of the glitters, it's just "Well, I have all the other ones, might as well keep getting them." :lol:

It's totally my fiance's fault, too.  The first glitter I got (aside from RD and :muffin:) was Octavia in my pre-order from Hot Topic.  I was going to sell her, but my fiance convinced me to keep her and next thing I knew, he had gotten me glitter DJ Pon-3 on eBay.  It was all downhill from there.

Oooooohhhh no. I found glitter Luna on eBay for a kinda-sorta decent price.  Someone hold me back!

I saw that one- but I wouldn't consider her your last shot. ALL of the glitter ponies, no matter how popular or rare, eventually fall to the $40-$50 mark (some even cheaper)

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »
I saw that one- but I wouldn't consider her your last shot. ALL of the glitter ponies, no matter how popular or rare, eventually fall to the $40-$50 mark (some even cheaper)

I know, but with even regular Luna being as rare as she is, I'm willing to make an exception.  And like I said, considering how lucky I've been with getting most of my glitters in the store or on eBay/from friends for less than $50, this isn't too big of a deal.  Especially not for one that I really want.

So far this only makes 2 of my 22 glitter variants that I've paid over $50 for but still less than $90.  Most were gotten in pre-orders or found in the store and I've never ordered more than 1 of each character at a time, in the case of the ones that I got in my order.  Not too bad if I say so myself. ;)
Instagram / Want List

Alzatia

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: NEW Funko Vinyl Figures Applebloom Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo!!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2015, 10:55:03 AM »
  :) yay

I'm only missing glitter spike from what's released, so I'm not to bothered I'll have more glitters to hunt soon. And these look pretty nice.

Also, weren't Chrysalis, Soarin' and Maud rumored for the mystery minies?

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2015, 06:51:32 AM »
*revives thread*

Anyone on the west coast seen the CMC in any stores yet?  There's a listing on eBay for Applebloom and she has no HT sticker, so I'm wondering if that means no HT exclusivity on these girls.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2015, 08:06:34 AM »
My senses were tingling this morning about the CMC I thought maybe preorder, but no preorders this time sucks! But is also nice since we get them right away!

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2015, 09:18:43 AM »
*revives thread*

Anyone on the west coast seen the CMC in any stores yet?  There's a listing on eBay for Applebloom and she has no HT sticker, so I'm wondering if that means no HT exclusivity on these girls.

Could be that Funko had her for sale at SDCC.  They usually bring a ton of new released stuff...

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2015, 09:20:21 AM »
Could be that Funko had her for sale at SDCC.  They usually bring a ton of new released stuff...

There's been an update on that.  Apparently an HT in CA posted pictures of the CMC figures on their Instagram or Facebook.  Either way, they're showing up in stores now. ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2015, 04:23:47 PM »
anyone personally find them in stores yet?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal